• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Themera said:

As far as i know,   you can only get 150 orb for free. 1 from quest, 2 form special map, 2 gift,  10 from platinum coin shop and 135 from clearing the story on normal,  hard and lunatic. 

Really that still pretty great wish it was more giving like sao memmory of Defrag but 150 free orbs is good.  We'll probably be able to get more when there are more maps.

14 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

-_-

Just lost a ton of the appeal for me, as I was hoping to play daily on my commute.

For the record, gacha games are always online by default. 

Man, was disappointed with 4 Star Est..but she's like getting almost all stats up every level up. Jagen's a beast with 7 Def and 10 Res at level 1 for a 3 star. No five stars, but I wonder if their stats are an attempt to match their averages in the actual games.

Here's to hoping for a Nino with stellar growths!

Edited by Rothene

7 minutes ago, Ferozban said:

Soo Ike is not in the game? Can someone confirm this?

I would hate it if Ike is misisng. He is the only one i am really interested in.

I want to find out, but the game is still not in the US yet... >.> He's my biggest desire too!

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I want to find out, but the game is still not in the US yet... >.> He's my biggest desire too!

9 minutes ago, Ferozban said:

Soo Ike is not in the game? Can someone confirm this?

I would hate it if Ike is misisng. He is the only one i am really interested in.

Also: i pulled Tiki and a few 4star and 3stars, is Tiki good? Or should i reroll?

He's not in the game, none of the Tellius characters are yet, sorry to say :c.

Tiki as far as I've seen is really good. I'd say don't reroll.

3 minutes ago, Birdy said:

He's not in the game, none of the Tellius characters are yet, sorry to say :c.

Tiki as far as I've seen is really good. I'd say don't reroll.

Ugh, that's really stupid, imo. Ike is incredibly popular and I don't see why Elibe was picked over Tellius to be in the base game to begin with. More people should be familiar with Tellius characters than FE6 ones seeing as the latter is Japan-only and Tellius has a few Smash trophies in Ike, Elincia, Sothe, and the BK. The only Elibe trophies are Lyn and Roy.

Of course, I also have some anti-Elibe bias since I don't like FE7, but I still think I make a point here.

Edited by Anacybele

So, is it exclusively just Akaneia, Fates, and Elibe? Not even Eirika (who is used in the main art, like Ike) is in?

Everybody expected primary LCD appeal to kick things off, but this seems like a bit much.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ugh, that's really stupid, imo. Ike is incredibly popular and I don't see why Elibe was picked over Tellius to be in the base game to begin with. More people should be familiar with Tellius characters than FE6 ones seeing as the latter is Japan-only and Tellius has a few Smash trophies in Ike, Elincia, Sothe, and the BK. The only Elibe trophies are Lyn and Roy.

Elibe was the very first FE game released outside Japan, so I think it would make sense to include 6 and 7 here.

Tried to reroll for Jeigan and Caeda to noavail

So i went with Florina and Corrin LUL

Also holy shit the early chapters is literally Archanea copy pasta

Edited by JSND

3 minutes ago, Blade_of_Light said:

Elibe was the very first FE game released outside Japan, so I think it would make sense to include 6 and 7 here.

So what? Why does that matter? And I bet for most of the fandom now, it wasn't their first FE game. Many started with Awakening and maybe Fates as well, and a few like me started with Tellius. And it still doesn't explain FE6. It's the sequel, but it's still a separate game with a separate and unfamiliar cast.

Edited by Anacybele

Nope, none of Tellius is in the game, not even Ike.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/5rlu1m/list_of_characters_available_rarity/

This is the list of all the characters in the game right now. As you will notice, there is not a single word of Tellius in there. Not even Ike.

There are a lot of other significant characters that were left out too. Xander isnt even in the game, even though all the other Fates royals are.

So either the post got it wrong, or there are quite a few characters absent from the game even though they were shown in trailers. Which means they will be added at a later point. Dont freak out, just give it some time.

Edited by Tolvir

I believe they are holding back certain games from inclusion in order to release them to coincide with certain releases or anniversaries.

If you wish to be optimistic, the lack of Tellius characters could indicate Nintendo has plans for a rerelease of those games in the future.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

What? Xander's in the game. I saw a screenshot of him. He was just working for Veronica, and I also heard that if you defeat certain enemy characters, they join you.

On special maps, yes (this week, Sophia), but not in the story. Also, while I know your feelings towards not having Ike at the beginning, keep your head up! It's perfectly possible they'll come in two weeks after the current summons run out (15th of februari) and they'll be adding new ones :).

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What? Xander's in the game. I saw a screenshot of him. He was just working for Veronica, and I also heard that if you defeat certain enemy characters, they join you.

As I said, either the list has it wrong, or IS is planning on releasing a lot of them later. It is probably both at this point. He wasnt in the list, which is why I said that.

Either way, Tellius wont be completely absent. They are likely planning a future "expansion" if you will with Tellius.

Just now, Robert of Normandy said:

I believe they are holding back certain games from inclusion in order to release them to coincide with certain releases or anniversaries.

If you wish to be optimistic, the lack of Tellius characters could indicate Nintendo has plans for a rerelease of those games in the future.

@Anacybele I'm with you, that I'm surprised with an ommited Ike from the bunch, but I have a theory:

FE: Echoes SoV bundle includes HD remakes of the Tellius cutscenes. I have hopes that Tellius might hit the floor closer to the bundle's release, because of potential remakes of FE9/10 coming up sooner than we think