Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Ana, it's very likely that they decided which character would be available first months before the poll. 

I'm pretty sure that the recent poll didn't affect which characters would appear first. So Ike winning the poll doesn't mean anything right now.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Ana, it's very likely that they decided which character would be available first months before the poll. 

I'm pretty sure that the recent poll didn't affect which characters would appear first. So Ike winning the poll doesn't mean anything right now.

Yeah, I'm sure it doesn't either, but I bet it's made them think "maybe we should've included Ike to start with as well..."

EDIT: Uh, no translation, Busterman? o.O

Edited by Anacybele

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I'm sure it doesn't either, but I bet it's made them think "maybe we should've included Ike to start with as well..."

EDIT: Uh, no translation, Busterman? o.O

Hold on......There! Copied and pasted it translated in the spoiler tag! 

Spoiler

When is FE Heroes' delivery time?

The latest information on FE Heroes (application for smartphone "Fire Emblem Heroes") is posted. If you would like information on Fire Emblem Heroes' iphone / android delivery time, let's check out this article.

※ 16: 28 Currently distributing both IOS version & Android version!

" Game8FE Heroes capture Twitter we have at any time Tweet" in help to capture information.

Delivery time advance prediction!

Delivery time the reason
15:00 Hero general election time the result of the will be announced
17: 00 Time for all of the delivery countries to be 2 days (maximum time difference with the United States is 17 hours)
22: 00 Time when Super Mario run was delivered

FE Heroes' expected delivery time is as above.

It was not delivered at 7 am

FE Heroes of iphone / android of delivery time, "in Japan time am 7 2/2 , but the information that it is" has been around, have not yet been delivered !

Distribution time information source is overseas site

The above information was published on overseas news websites. A reply mail from the operation is made public, because the information source tells "I told you when asked about management".

What is the truth of the delivery time information?

FE Heroes of delivery time, only unofficial information for, not a finalized. Please wait for the next report. It is recommended to pre-register as pre-registration seems to receive e-mail at game release.

Edited by Busterman64

8 minutes ago, Sasori said:

Urgh. I've been trying to play this game for a while now, but the game crashes on me when its on the heroes show screen and downloading. Last time I made it to 89% before being kicked out.

Sounds like this is happening to a lot of people. Hope it doesn't happen to me.

1 minute ago, The DanMan said:

https://twitter.com/WhiteTheVII/status/827141925010538498/video/1

That moment when Roy sounds older than his father... .

Hmmm...not bad.

1 minute ago, Blade_of_Light said:

Sounds like this is happening to a lot of people. Hope it doesn't happen to me.

Same. Still waiting...

5 minutes ago, Thane said:

And Chrom is skinny, for some reason. Some art and voices are a bit off, but overall it looks really good so far, judging from other people's streams.

The thing is Ray Chase would sound perfect voicing him in Smash, but he's drawn to a game-accurate 15 in Heroes-- definitely making it feel a bit off.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and I'll still never understand their popularity. They're as one-note and bland as most Awakening characters, imo. You can sum them up in like three or four words. Mia: sword and rival obsession. Nephenee: shy/embarrassed about her roots.

Oh, yeah, I see exactly what you mean. Ike: Fights for his friends. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I digress. Weren't the tellius games some of the lowest selling in the series? I think this would explain why a) There is a scarcity of tellus games and series fans clamouring for a rerelease (I guess they didn't shift enough units to warrant a second run) and b) There is no tellus representation in Heroes, being that it just didn't shift enough units to be popular among casual players of the series. Path of Radiance was on one of Nintendo's less popular consoles, whereas Radiant Dawn was probably drowned out by a metric tonne of the Wii's casual offerings and shovel-ware as a consequence of that console completely dominating its generation.

1 minute ago, InfinityAlex said:

Oh, yeah, I see exactly what you mean. Ike: Fights for his friends. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I digress. Weren't the tellius games some of the lowest selling in the series? I think this would explain why a) There is a scarcity of tellus games and series fans clamouring for a rerelease (I guess they didn't shift enough units to warrant a second run) and b) There is no tellus representation in Heroes, being that it just didn't shift enough units to be popular among casual players of the series. Path of Radiance was on one of Nintendo's less popular consoles, whereas Radiant Dawn was probably drowned out by a metric tonne of the Wii's casual offerings and shovel-ware as a consequence of that console completely dominating its generation.

(Copied from "http://www.vgchartz.com/" )

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Global Total as of 31st Dec 2016 (units): 0.54m
Platform: GameCube
Developer: Intelligent Systems Genre: Action

Total Units

North America:0.29m 54.3%

+ Europe:0.08m 14.1%

+ Japan:0.16m 28.9%

+ Rest of the World:0.01m 2.7%

= Global0.54m

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Global Total as of 31st Dec 2016 (units): 0.49m
Platform: Wii
Developer: Intelligent Systems Genre: Strategy

Total Units

North America:0.27m 54.6%

+ Europe:0.03m 6.0%

+ Japan:0.17m 33.7%

+ Rest of the World:0.03m 5.7%

= Global0.49m

...... it's sad seeing these numbers so low, considering the amount of time and effort went into the dialogue, story, gameplay...Everything! What went wrong(...besides the non-existing advertisements for these games)...? :sob:

I love these games so much, but they didn't get the love they deserved back then...it's so tragic...

Space Christ, Radiant Dawn only sold 30k copies in Europe? That's bloody pitiful. Still, thanks for double checking that one for me. To put that into perspective, Blazing Blade alone sold almost as many copies as the tellus games combined, so it's pretty easy to see why Elibe characters got in over Ike and such. I really wouldn't be surprised to see Ike some time soon though. I guess the devs didn't want to add a lone Path of Radiance character.

2 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

Space Christ, Radiant Dawn only sold 30k copies in Europe? That's bloody pitiful. Still, thanks for double checking that one for me. To put that into perspective, Blazing Blade alone sold almost as many copies as the tellus games combined, so it's pretty easy to see why Elibe characters got in over Ike and such. I really wouldn't be surprised to see Ike some time soon though. I guess the devs didn't want to add a lone Path of Radiance character.

This is just personal experience, but while I was super hyped for the game to come out, my local gameshop had no idea what 'fire emblem' even was. I confinced them to buy it, but they only ordered I believe a single copy, for me. A few months later, the game was on the internet market for hundreds of euro's. I'm not who's vault that is, but it was definitly very rare to see the game, atleast in my region in the Netherlands.

20 minutes ago, Birdy said:

This is just personal experience, but while I was super hyped for the game to come out, my local gameshop had no idea what 'fire emblem' even was. I confinced them to buy it, but they only ordered I believe a single copy, for me. A few months later, the game was on the internet market for hundreds of euro's. I'm not who's vault that is, but it was definitly very rare to see the game, atleast in my region in the Netherlands.

I don't recall having problems getting the game myself, but I did hear it was impossible to find later on.

I have no doubt the games sold poorly in Europe, but is it me or is VGchartz missing several years worth of data for the European sales? It only starts counting in 2011 or something like that.

25 minutes ago, Birdy said:

Heck, I didn't even know RD existed when it came out! It was by chance I found it online a few months or so later and I'm like, "There's a new FE game?! And it's a sequel to PoR?!" I went to Gamestop only to find it Sold out!

Speaking of PoR, it also by chance I saw PoR in a Gamestop a few years prior! And again, I had NO idea it even existed(and if I never played the game, only God knows if I would be as a big as a FE fan as I am today :blink:)!

31 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

.................I was curious...and I looked....:(:

Spoiler

Fire Emblem

Global Total as of 31st Dec 2016 (units): 0.97m
Platform: Game Boy Advance

Total Units

North America:0.49m 50.5%

+ Europe:0.18m 18.7%

+ Japan:0.29m 30.1%

+ Rest of the World:0.01m 0.8%

= Global0.97m

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Global Total as of 31st Dec 2016 (units): 0.89m
Platform: Game Boy Advance

Total Units

North America:0.42m 47.1%

+ Europe:0.16m 17.4%

+ Japan:0.30m 33.4%

+ Rest of the World:0.02m 2.0%

= Global0.89m

325bfe183ca583880415fbff69b7338faa6aaa5b

I never knew Fire Emblem had it so hard...:sob:

Edited by Busterman64

Just now, Eail said:

Hope you guys are prepared to get your butts rocked in the later chapters if you don't have solid units, hopefully at least one 5*, shit gets pretty intense.

I'm at the World of Blazing Blade right now and yeah, the game has become quite challenging. Luckily, I have a 5* Lucina and am trying to train a 5* Daraen right now.

Anyway, to those who are playing it, what are your toughts regarding the game right now? I must say, It's more fun than I tought It would have been. Yes, the story is nothing special, but the gameplay, while simple, is definitely engaging and fluid as well. Plus, the fact that the maps all have the same OSTs from their respective game is a nice detail that makes it even better in my eyes.

I apparently have to "adjust my clock" to get the game to work, does anyone know what that means?

Edit: Nevermind, it's working now.

Edited by OakTree