• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, s07195 said:

Holy shite, 20,000 feathers for a 5*???

That's... there's gotta be a way outside friends and some missions to get feathers...

The average player who does Arena every day will earn about 2000 feathers just from that... I guess in about 2 months you can star up a 4*!

38 minutes ago, KiraYagami said:

I am not so sure!i guess a healer is cool to be in a team but maybe the one last hit that maybe needed will cost me the match. Sakura is best as a healer i guess and not as a damage dealer,right?I am a Fire Emblem noob!

Perhaps I should rephrase that question.  Can you beat the story maps?  If you can, then your team should work for now.  However, keep an eye out for other units you can train.  Even 3* units can be useful!

The strategy part will come with trial and error.  I've been playing FE since it first came to the US, and I'm still screwing up all over the place in Heroes.

15 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Perhaps I should rephrase that question.  Can you beat the story maps?  If you can, then your team should work for now.  However, keep an eye out for other units you can train.  Even 3* units can be useful!

The strategy part will come with trial and error.  I've been playing FE since it first came to the US, and I'm still screwing up all over the place in Heroes.

Got it!Chapter 7 right now with no problems.If i decide to level her up later how can i do it?Make a lvl 1 group and go to tower i guess?

Yeah I learned the hard way that a team full of cavalry won't get me through every situation, stupid Ursula and her anti-cavalry tome so now I am training more units to get a bit of variety so I don't just run into a brick wall again 

12 minutes ago, KiraYagami said:

Got it!Chapter 7 right now with no problems.If i decide to level her up later how can i do it?Make a lvl 1 group and go to tower i guess?

Yep!  That's what the tower is for!  It's also half SP for a bit, so it's well worth your while!

7 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Yep!  That's what the tower is for!  It's also half SP for a bit, so it's well worth your while!

Or i could use some of my universal shards to get her to lvl 20 if i need her in the future!Thanks for your replies! :)

2 hours ago, s07195 said:

Holy shite, 20,000 feathers for a 5*???

That's... there's gotta be a way outside friends and some missions to get feathers...

Some good news, appearantly merging reduces the feather cost!

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

Hate to be that guy, but SP is Skill Points, just to avoid confusion. Anyway, to those wondering about Hero Feathers, I was remembering wrong before. The Arena will let you get a maximum of 1 600 per season (I assume that's a week), not 1 800.

2 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

Hate to be that guy, but SP is Skill Points, just to avoid confusion. Anyway, to those wondering about Hero Feathers, I was remembering wrong before. The Arena will let you get a maximum of 1 600 per season (I assume that's a week), not 1 800.

Hate to be that guy (sorry, couldn't resist xD), but that's only for offense. You also get feathers for your rank (up to 5.000 for rank 1) and defense (up to 500). Click the 'Score type' to switch between them.

17 minutes ago, Birdy said:

Hate to be that guy (sorry, couldn't resist xD), but that's only for offense. You also get feathers for your rank (up to 5.000 for rank 1) and defense (up to 500). Click the 'Score type' to switch between them.

Really? I was aware of defense (though I've had no defense records yet), but this ranking thing is new to me. Could you elaborate a bit, please?

Also, that feeling when the Training Tower is on Badge rotation, so you go there to get Green Badges to promote Anna, but only get Azure and Scarlet ones.

Edited by InfinityAlex

2 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

Also, that feeling when the Training Tower is on Badge rotation, so you go there to get Green Badges to promote Anna, but only get Azure and Scarlet ones.

Got lucky with Azure for Sharena. Feathers, soon!

Just now, InfinityAlex said:

Really? I was aware of defense (though I've had no defense records yet), but this ranking thing is new to me. Could you elaborate a bit, please?

Surething! If you go to your Arena page and click 'check rewards', your rank is just above the Offense and Defense points. I believe it's based off the combined score of your Offense and Defense points and rates them against all the other players in the world. Click on 'Score Type' and select Rank to see the tiers and rewards they give at the end of the season/week.

1 minute ago, Birdy said:

Surething! If you go to your Arena page and click 'check rewards', your rank is just above the Offense and Defense points. I believe it's based off the combined score of your Offense and Defense points and rates them against all the other players in the world. Click on 'Score Type' and select Rank to see the tiers and rewards they give at the end of the season/week.

Nowhere near even the first reward at Rank 50 001. How am I supposed to get there from 84 168 in 2 days? D:

11 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

Nowhere near even the first reward at Rank 50 001. How am I supposed to get there from 84 168 in 2 days? D:

How much points do you have? I'm personally at rank 5.894 with 2.997 Offense points and 261 Defense points, you can use that as a reference. The most important thing is not losing games in offense or your streak ends. I've only gone up against the highest difficulty once and got my ass handed to me. Also, try and use the 'Bonus Heroes', they will give you extra points.  You still have 2 days, so that's 6 arena at minimum you can do. Offence is not a cumulative score, but rather the best score out of a series. So you only need seven sword icons before the end of the season to get the maximum out of it.

Also, after the week ends, you'll be put into a certain tier (right now, everyone is Tier 1) based on your ranking.

Edited by Birdy

29 minutes ago, Birdy said:

How much points do you have? I'm personally at rank 5.894 with 2.997 Offense points and 261 Defense points, you can use that as a reference. The most important thing is not losing games in offense or your streak ends. I've only gone up against the highest difficulty once and got my ass handed to me. Also, try and use the 'Bonus Heroes', they will give you extra points.  You still have 2 days, so that's 6 arena at minimum you can do. Offence is not a cumulative score, but rather the best score out of a series. So you only need seven sword icons before the end of the season to get the maximum out of it.

Also, after the week ends, you'll be put into a certain tier (right now, everyone is Tier 1) based on your ranking.

Thing is, the scoring isn't clearly explained. I fulfilled one streak and ended up with around 1 500 points, then fulfilled another and only had 1 800 total, so I'm assuming they overwrite each other, which is flat out stupid.

5 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

Thing is, the scoring isn't clearly explained. I fulfilled one streak and ended up with around 1 500 points, then fulfilled another and only had 1 800 total, so I'm assuming they overwrite each other, which is flat out stupid.

True, it indeed isn't. We don't know by how much your scores up for using a bonus character or what determines the chain bonus for example. I'm just going by what would make sense to me.

The scoring would be much worse if it was cumulative, since it would be heavily pay-to-win if it was. So I'm personally happy with how they did this (aside from the sub-par explanations) 

29 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

Seems to me it takes your highest score into account. Which is honestly pretty good like Birdy said, since if you just collected points people could buy their score via the sword restoring items. Doing it this way is much more fair for no-iap players.

Doesn't change the fact it's not explained very clearly, however. Who am I kidding "Go for your personal best" is the best explanation ever

50 minutes ago, Birdy said:

True, it indeed isn't. We don't know by how much your scores up for using a bonus character or what determines the chain bonus for example. I'm just going by what would make sense to me.

The scoring would be much worse if it was cumulative, since it would be heavily pay-to-win if it was. So I'm personally happy with how they did this (aside from the sub-par explanations) 

It's base on level, my level 37 team get ~4k2 in a advance chain.

Edited by Themera