Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

My current A-team is 5* Julia, 5* Seliph, 4* Nowi and 4* Merric. Getting lucky with my pulls, the very first summon I did was that Julia, and the second was that Seliph. XD

Nowi's been pretty useful as the team tank, and Rally Defense has been great for me, not that Seliph really needs it, considering he's got some decent bulk on him as well. Plus her resistance-lowering has been great for Merric and Julia. Though if I'm lucky enough to get a child!Tiki, Nowi's probably gonna be benched in favor of her.

I'm hurting desperately for bow users. I've still only got Virion kicking around, and a Gordin or Jeorge would be amazing right now, with all of these damn pegasus knights and dragon riders. And still...praying for that Takumi. Lol.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 hours ago, Smog said:

I noticed that Julia kinda looks like Emilia from Re:Zero

Hide contents

Glad I'm not only the one. In fact, I had a bugging feeling that her artist looks very familiar but it's definitely not Re:Zero's. Turns out to be the artist of a Certain Light Novel.

Edited by pianime94

Jesus tapdancing Christ, getting Olivia to level 40 is so fucking annoying. The Tower enemies are so unfair.

Spent like five Stamina potions, and I only really win one every three or four tries, because I'm trying to baby Olivia.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

8 minutes ago, Raven said:

Gen 2 release on Pokemon GO, and now 1.5x exp? What a time to be alive. Nintendo tryharding to take control of the mobile market.

Can you do anything while not walking around yet and/or trade? I much prefer FEH since you can be in a traffic jam and still actually do stuff unlike pkmnGO last i heard

27 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Can you do anything while not walking around yet and/or trade? I much prefer FEH since you can be in a traffic jam and still actually do stuff unlike pkmnGO last i heard

Everything seems the same aside from new Pokemon in the wild. Oh and you don't have to enter the menu to use Razz Berries and change balls during a wild encounter any more. And Scyther needs 50 candies and a metal coat to evolve. No idea how you get a metal coat, though.

Pulled 61 orbs out of impulse because of wanting a good green tome or Julia

Got

• Eirika
  • Seliph
  • 5* Minerva
  • 4* Fae
  • 4* Bartre
  • 4* Gunter
  • 4* Catria
  • 4* Frederick
  • 4* Gwendolyn
  • 3* Arthur
  • 3* Nino
  • 2x3* Cecilia

An unexpectedly great pull, but no Julia sadly. But finally got Nino, so it's good. Just need to upgrade Robin or Sharena then I'll have a 5* in each color barring colorless.

Still missing Eliwood, Jagen, and Clarine to complete my dream team.

The pull topic is actually elsewhere but hey, a nice haul! Is it just me or Cecilia does seem too damn common? I already got like four of them. I mean, I like the lady but still. Also I miss Catria to complete the pega-sister trio.

Edited by Vaximillian

Oh damn, lol. Was a bit drunk on excitement, sorry people.

Missing Caeda and Florina to complete the Sky Squadron team, myself.

That said, I'll start saving my orbs from now, considering they seem to be going to give focus to starter units. Gonna wait for Eliwood's focus.

Just realised that Cherche named her dragon Minerva, which is the same name as the FE1 character. I played through FE13 several times and this didn't even cross my mind. Slow indeed.

5 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well that's nice of them. If only I could even remotely beat any of these enemies first.

Just do what I did, forget about Olivia. She was okay when I had her at the beginning but then I just said forget about it.

I'm wondering if we're not going to get more non focus characters after the current focus ends. The game says that Eirika and Co will still be available through summoning, so they will have already changed the list of heroes we can pull, why not add new ones at the same time? What do you think of it ? I don't think we're going to get characters 4 by 4, especially those who are more secondary.

I'm not sure if I'm actually imagining things or not, but Seliph's rally speed doubles as rally attack, albeit the atk increase is not visible..

Seliph, the heir of bug.

EDIT: Nvm, that's just Nino.

Edited by pianime94

Has there been any kind of word of another special map or a schedule for those?

33 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

I'm wondering if we're not going to get more non focus characters after the current focus ends. The game says that Eirika and Co will still be available through summoning, so they will have already changed the list of heroes we can pull, why not add new ones at the same time? What do you think of it ? I don't think we're going to get characters 4 by 4, especially those who are more secondary.

Honestly I thought from the start they would add nonfocus characters alongside a new focus group. When Eirika, Ephraim, Seliph and Julia's new artwork was revealed I assumed we would get those four and ~10 characters from both Sacred Stones and Genealogy (second gen). Possibly with separate focus groups for the two games, though I didn't consider that one likely

19 minutes ago, Sylphid said:

Honestly I thought from the start they would add nonfocus characters alongside a new focus group. When Eirika, Ephraim, Seliph and Julia's new artwork was revealed I assumed we would get those four and ~10 characters from both Sacred Stones and Genealogy (second gen). Possibly with separate focus groups for the two games, though I didn't consider that one likely

That's what I thought too, but maybe they were too short on time to add them or something. I think we'll get them after the current focus ends, since there are apparently no focus or characters that are already in the game as focus. And since they have to add Eirika, Ephraim, Seliph and Julia to the summon, they'll probably change it. 

12 minutes ago, Elieson said:

So how do teams without magical nukes like Nino/Tharja/Julia deal with Lv40 Takumis in the Adv. Arena again?

Personnaly I bait him with a tank (Nowi in my case, but I think Effie can do the job thanks to wary fighter) then unleash Camilla on him.