Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Actually, my Lissa doesn't get Rehabilitate (probably not a high enough star rank). So I can't even use that on either healer.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Falcom said:

I had to slightly modify it since the enemy units didn't go where I wanted them to.

So I tried to beat it but the blue mage decided to go the wrong way. Eventually I just said, fuck it, and spent a blessing.
Who cares, challenges completed, orbs earned.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Actually, my Lissa doesn't get Rehabilitate (probably not a high enough star rank). So I can't even use that on either healer.

Yes, she (and Wrys, and Priscilla) gets Rehabilitate at 4⋆. Still worth it.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Huh

It's unfortunate to say, but unless you want to spend 2,000 feathers, I guess you're screwed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Yes, she (and Wrys, and Priscilla) gets Rehabilitate at 4⋆. Still worth it.

Nah, not really. Imo, it's better to pull them at 4 star than waste feathers.

Getting to Lvl 40 really isn't hard. At. All. And Rehabitate is dead useful for restoring near-dead units to full HP. For a 'mere' 2000 feathers? Totally worth it.

4CNFH8S.png

Team Thwomp. xD

1 minute ago, Luchi said:

Getting to Lvl 40 really isn't hard. At. All. And Rehabitate is dead useful for restoring near-dead units to full HP. For a 'mere' 2000 feathers? Totally worth it.

Reveal hidden contents

4CNFH8S.png

Team Thwomp. xD

So much red 5 stars.

My eyes!

Also, how much level 40 units does everyone else have?

51 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

How dare you diss innocent cinnamon roll Sakura

Whichever healer with the most SP at the moment is technically better, since they all have access to the same skills

The True Babysitting Loadout

Pain

[Filler]

Renewal / Seal Skill

Hone Attack / Speed

Recover / Rehabilitate

Imbue / Fire / Wind Balm

Healers can't use Seal Skills.

2 minutes ago, salinea said:

You don't like Live to Serve as a B skill?

Forgot that existed actually.

Or maybe it's because its skill chain only maxes out on a 5* unit...

Edited by MrSmokestack

A 4-star Lissa is quite useful, and the one I bust out for tricky missions, but I usually find that a 3-star Wrys or Serra can do the job just as well, if it's just training (though I usually prefer to bring thieves/ninjas, as softening the enemies tends to be more important).

Anyway, I managed to beat that 9-5 Lunatic quest with a team of Tharja, F!Corrin, Jakob and Raven (all of them 4-stars). Didn't expect Jakob being vital to winning a difficult quest (Rally Resistance was literally the only reason Tharja survived Veronica and the healer), but it's always nice to use the more unusual units.

There's no point in continuing to talk about Lissa, I'm not using her and you won't change my mind about her...

That said, I give up. I'm not leveling up anyone else I have right now. They suck too much because they keep getting killed even with a healer and dancer. The latter of the two gets killed first anyway (and no, I don't put Olivia on the front lines. Not unless there's a green unit she should easily kill. And even then, keeping her behind my other units doesn't prevent mages from taking her out).

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

There's no point in continuing to talk about Lissa, I'm not using her and you won't change my mind about her...

That said, I give up. I'm not leveling up anyone else I have right now. They suck too much because they keep getting killed even with a healer and dancer. The latter of the two gets killed first anyway (and no, I don't put Olivia on the front lines. Not unless there's a green unit she should easily kill. And even then, keeping her behind my other units doesn't prevent mages from taking her out).

Well, they're going to keep sucking if you don't level them up.

And there's no rush to get everyone fully leveled either, every now and then I get salty when I roll a bad stratum in the tower, but that shouldn't stop anyone from getting their units where they need to be.

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Well, they're going to keep sucking if you don't level them up.

And there's no rush to get everyone fully leveled either, every now and then I get salty when I roll a bad stratum in the tower, but that shouldn't stop anyone from getting their units where they need to be.

And I can't level them up if they suck. :/

Of course there's no rush. I'm trying only 1-2 units at a time when I have several. But I'm tired of wasting my stamina.

Personally I just make a group 4 four for tower and then run them on auto-battle. The lower rarity teams (3-4*) get owned like 25-50% of the time, but I don't care, very little effort from me, and they get leveled eventually anyway. (I make sure to pick strati they out-level, they get extra SP because the grind takes longer, and wins are more reliable.)

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Of course there's no rush. I'm trying only 1-2 units at a time when I have several. But I'm tired of wasting my stamina.

Wait for the April update. Assuming the features tweeted are going to be in the April update (which it looks like they will be even if the wording isn't 100% definitive), 4-star and lower units will receive more exp. when killing enemies at a lower level than they are, which should make them easier to level up.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Circular logic at its finest

"They can't level up because they suck and they suck because they can't level up."

I mean you do you but stamina only goes to waste if you don't use it.

28 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Circular logic at its finest

"They can't level up because they suck and they suck because they can't level up."

I mean you do you but stamina only goes to waste if you don't use it.

But it is a waste when I end up hardly doing anything helpful with it, like leveling up characters, winning arena battles for a high score, completing quests, etc.

But yeah, I definitely am looking forward to that April update for stamina and exp gains.

Edited by Anacybele

11 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Doing the flier quest at 10th stratum with Michalis, Palla, Catria and Shanna

And holy shit an Est with 55 atk. That's crazy.

How exactly does 10th Stratum work? Because I know Est can't get 55 ATK (highest Est could get is 52, with +ATK being 38, Hone Fliers for 6, then two Goads for 4 each, but I think you mean that she started with 55, which... scary), but I recall seeing quite a few odd numbers in the 10th Stratum when I was doing the infantry quest.

2 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

How exactly does 10th Stratum work? Because I know Est can't get 55 ATK (highest Est could get is 52, with +ATK being 38, Hone Fliers for 6, then two Goads for 4 each, but I think you mean that she started with 55, which... scary), but I recall seeing quite a few odd numbers in the 10th Stratum when I was doing the infantry quest.

It's completely random.

You could have impossibly fast Hanas or Azamas with titanic defenses. I've seen Close Counter on healers too.

My guess is that a certain BST is allocated to each stratum, and the game generates units whose stats fit under the designated BST. Skill rolling has no rhyme or reason to it though.

Edited by MrSmokestack

I've met Hanas with atk over 55 and spd around 45 or something which is insane. Luckily I threw Catria with Goad Fliers and she one shotted her 44atk vs 30something hp. 10th stratum puts some crazy stats which is funny, but I have never met thwomp azamas.