Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

For some reason, whenever I summon at 1 am in the morning, I am guaranteed at least one 5*.

Why? Why!?!?

Why do people insist on jinxing themselves whenever they get something good!?!?!?!!

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Its called

"I challenge my fate"

And when your next pull nets you Sophia

"I stand by my play"

*uses 20 orbs*

*gets only 3 stars*

"That did 4"

45 minutes ago, JSND said:

Its called

"I challenge my fate"

And when your next pull nets you Sophia

"I stand by my play"

I get recently a bunch of 3* Star Heroes.... with one exception

A 4* Sophia :p

27 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I get recently a bunch of 3* Star Heroes.... with one exception

A 4* Sophia :p

In my defense the joke is too late timing wise, since finding a unit that legitimately is a dud pull in every way possible right now is kinda hard

....Sophia is the closest i find

1 hour ago, JSND said:

In my defense the joke is too late timing wise, since finding a unit that legitimately is a dud pull in every way possible right now is kinda hard

....Sophia is the closest i find

a dud pull?

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

April calendars have arrived!

Roy:

Reveal hidden contents

C8PNtJUVoAI9gAq.jpg

Lucina:

Reveal hidden contents

C8PNu18V0AE3ZmU.jpg

While I still have my doubts because that Lucina is also drawn by Kozaki... I think this confirms they will use the original artworks... Damn... Micaiah, RD!Ike, Hector (the first one we'll see) and the twins will stand out a lot with their art-styles compared with Kozaki's and feel out of place.

(The other characters that left have Kozaki's artwork anyway)

Edit: I mixed up Hector and RD!Ike.

Edited by Troykv

Got my Bunny Nohr Prince to lv. 36, almost ready to try him out in the arena and see if having two 5 stars in my team will help me out there more. Xander will replace Palla for now since green units aren't common there. And having 3 blues might be better against all the reds that show up (male Robin and Sharena are still on the team too).

Just hope I don't run into any Faes.

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Got my Bunny Nohr Prince to lv. 36, almost ready to try him out in the arena and see if having two 5 stars in my team will help me out there more. Xander will replace Palla for now since green units aren't common there. And having 3 blues might be better against all the reds that show up (male Robin and Sharena are still on the team too).

Just hope I don't run into any Faes.

Fae is Small potatoes to literally any red unit in the game. You should be fine. What you should really worry about is the time users because, from what I can see, no one has enough resistance to safely live a hit from Julia, Nino, or anyone else with mad high magic attack so be wary. If Palla is neutral resistance (and I sure hope she is) she can make for the perfect green mage counter. Really, really, really think about using 3 blue people with no definitive resistance tank.

Be ready for the arena to get even harder. More 5 stars = higher stat total. Higher stat total = harder enemies. 

21 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Fae is Small potatoes to literally any red unit in the game. You should be fine. What you should really worry about is the time users because, from what I can see, no one has enough resistance to safely live a hit from Julia, Nino, or anyone else with mad high magic attack so be wary. If Palla is neutral resistance (and I sure hope she is) she can make for the perfect green mage counter. Really, really, really think about using 3 blue people with no definitive resistance tank.

Be ready for the arena to get even harder. More 5 stars = higher stat total. Higher stat total = harder enemies.

I was told before that a higher stat total on my team should make it easier because I won't run into as many mages. Right now, I run into a LOT of them. And I was told that not having a counter to green units isn't a big deal because green units are not common in the arena. I don't see Nino or Julia much at all either. Also, I need male Robin to counter Takumis and Sharena's Rally Attack is really helpful. I can't ditch them right now.

Also, the arena is too hard for me right now as it is. I have to try to make it easier.

On another note, can the tower please stop making me run into high HP armors with freaking Galeforce? I can still beat them, but not without some pain...in more ways than one (because Sakura and her Pain help here a lot).

Edited by Anacybele

The fact that my go to strategy for dealing with tomes user is "Hope Roy can punch them in the face" should say something about how much i hate it

I really hate how underpowered SoS is amongst Legendary weapons sometimes, and im out of idea on what to put on Roy in term of inheritance

Jumped all the way to 95 Orbs, got my Jagen and Gunter engine online, Level 30- Cecilia, Capped Narcian, Abel, and Ursula. Damn i did a lot this week. Finally had a leisure time to raise up Eliwood and maybe Subaki

REALLY considering to make a 40.000 Feather investment to Ursula and Odin right now, but i guess that can wait until the next pulling session to see if a can get a better skeleton for Blue Bladed Horse Tome than Ursula

Edited by JSND

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I was told before that a higher stat total on my team should make it easier because I won't run into as many mages. Right now, I run into a LOT of them. And I was told that not having a counter to green units isn't a big deal because green units are not common in the arena. I don't see Nino or Julia much at all either. Also, I need male Robin to counter Takumis and Sharena's Rally Attack is really helpful. I can't ditch them right now.

Also, the arena is too hard for me right now as it is. I have to try to make it easier.

On another note, can the tower please stop making me run into high HP armors with freaking Galeforce? I can still beat them, but not without some pain...in more ways than one (because Sakura and her Pain help here a lot).

It's only above a certain stat threshold, which I don't think you're up to yet.

9 minutes ago, Othin said:

It's only above a certain stat threshold, which I don't think you're up to yet.

With two 5 stars? I would think I should be there.

35 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Mages become less common, that's true, but once you hit 600 you'll face Hectors every single battle instead, and if you don't have a red you'll be in trouble. What's the high end of your points total on advanced?

The irony there when I use a 3* lv26 Fir is off the charts XD

1 minute ago, immatx said:

Mages become less common, that's true, but once you hit 600 you'll face Hectors every single battle instead, and if you don't have a red you'll be in trouble. What's the high end of your points total on advanced?

The irony there when I use a 3* lv26 Fir is off the charts XD

My Frederick eats Hectors with his hammer. No big deal.

I've been getting no more than 307 for one advanced battle, but that's because I didn't have a bonus unit last time.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Two 5*s is more than one, but it's less than four.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Two 5*s is more than one, but it's less than four.

*applauds*

Edit: actually @Anacybele whenever I've not used a bonus character I've found that the matches are even harder, which makes no sense, I know. Just something I've noticed.

Edited by immatx

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Um...okay? Your point is?

My point is that from my understanding, it's in reference to higher ratings than you're thinking of. My team is all-5* and encounters plenty of mages, although it might be less than it used to.

6 minutes ago, immatx said:

*applauds*

Edit: actually @Anacybele whenever I've not used a bonus character I've found that the matches are even harder, which makes no sense, I know. Just something I've noticed.

Huh, that is pretty odd. And now that I think about it, I was able to get much higher scores and 7 win streaks easier myself when I used Jagen and he was a bonus unit.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Um...okay? Your point is?

It's only really at full 5* teams who optimize for ratings that mages start to appear less. I run 2 5*s consistently (sometimes 3, depending on which bonus character I have) in my team and I face a lot of other mages and Takumi all the time, while not a lot of Hectors show up (not that hector is a problem for me ever)

Plus some 5*s don't really have great ratings either way. Reinhardt is one of my favorite units to use, but he's at 148 as a 5* which is lower than many 4*s. My 4* Sully, for example, has 151 in comparison and was actually a better choice for a bonus unit than him that season despite having less stars.

37 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Even teams of four 5*s aren't necessarily enough, depending on who those 5*s are. Two 5*s won't be anywhere close. 

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Even teams of four 5*s aren't necessarily enough, depending on who those 5*s are. Two 5*s won't be anywhere close. 

Sounds impossible to me. Sure, it won't equal four 5 stars, but I haven't run into teams that are all 5 star to begin with. I should be fine. If I'm not, well, that's bullcrap. I can't help it if I've never had a full team of 5 stars to work with at all.

Also, I won't sit here and listen to you all basically tell me that I'm leveling this Bunny Xander to 40 for nothing.

Edited by Anacybele