• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

It activates even if the opponent is killed.

Awesome, thanks.  Just realized I didn't post this in the "Ask FEH Questions" thread.  Whoops.

Edited by GinRei

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

You're going pseudo-Niles then, but trading the Killer Bow's cooldown for the Silver Bow's raw MT.  She'll basically be used to bait mages, and snipe melee units.

53 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well you can give it to her then.

If it was from Klein I'd say use him instead but since it's Gordin it doesn't matter

Alright thanks :)

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

You're going pseudo-Niles then, but trading the Killer Bow's cooldown for the Silver Bow's raw MT.  She'll basically be used to bait mages, and snipe melee units.

Okay that sound good too but I might still give her brave Bow I might give her both.

Anyone managed to get Draug to level 40 yet? I keep struggling cause he keeps dying. -_-

Seriously, I don't know why I thought this was a good idea...

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Anyone managed to get Draug to level 40 yet? I keep struggling cause he keeps dying. -_-

You're supposed to give him a silver sword. He has 29 speed at neutral 4 star max which isn't that bad. The brave sword is what kills him. Make sure you bring healers and dancers

Yes, you won't double but you'll get doubled  less to

Edited by Arcanite

4 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I was able to do it. Didn't want Lunge and wasn't too enthusiastic about his Brave Sword, so I fed him an extra Laslow for his Silver Sword and Axebreaker. Both proved very effective.

Edited by Othin

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Ran into this in Arena earlier today, so it's certainly possible :O

Spoiler

8lHM97Y.png

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You're supposed to give him a silver sword. He has 29 speed at neutral 4 star max which isn't that bad. The brave sword is what kills him. Make sure you bring healers and dancers

Yes, you won't double but you'll get doubled  less to

Except I'm not willing to risk anyone with a silver sword. I can try using a steel sword though.

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

I was able to do it. Didn't want Lunge and wasn't too enthusiastic about his Brave Sword, so I fed him an extra Laslow for his Silver Sword and Axebreaker. Both proved very effective.

Hmm. Yeah Lunge is not really helpful so I unequipped it. Not willing to go through skill inheritance though.

5 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Ran into this in Arena earlier today, so it's certainly possible :O

Hide contents

8lHM97Y.png

Holy crap. Complete respect for this guy's dedication. Even if he's C tier, it's still impressive. (Though I don't get why he would sacrifice a Karel for that unless he got a duplicate)

Edited by Falcom

Just now, Falcom said:

Holy crap. Complete respect for this guy's dedication. Even if he's C tier, it's still impressive. (Though I don't get why he would sacrifice a Karel for that unless he got a duplicate)

http://feheroes.wiki/Inheritance_Tier_List

You might want to take another look at the tier list.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Speaking of Wo Daos, it's interesting how they're popping up on generic enemies now.

From the sound of it, they could be adding the "wo dao" version of each weapon (sword, ax, lance, and maybe even bows) that'll definitely shift up the meta, if it happens 

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

http://feheroes.wiki/Inheritance_Tier_List

You might want to take another look at the tier list.

But that's the skill inheritance tier list. It's still hilarious to see him so high above the ranks along with characters you'd actually expect (along with Setsuna too).

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Speaking of Wo Daos, it's interesting how they're popping up on generic enemies now.

Yeah I ran into a cavalier with that on the training tower. He actually looked pretty edgy with that sword. XD

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

From the sound of it, they could be adding the "wo dao" version of each weapon (sword, ax, lance, and maybe even bows) that'll definitely shift up the meta, if it happens 

Oooh that does sound interesting. I wonder what other weapon types they'll add in the future. 

(Still salty that Felicia got a vanilla Silver Dagger instead of magic-damage-dealing Flame Shurikens #missedopportunity)

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I doubt it; the regular games never had counterparts to it in other weapon types. They might add different things for those, though, and Heroes does tend to be more symmetric anyway.

My question is, who in the series would get dire fire? It has such an awesome name and someone truly deserving should get it. Lute anybody? 

(Assuming they add dire wind and dire fire in the game)

Edited by Arcanite

Just now, Arcanite said:

My question is, who in the series would get dire fire? It has such an awesome name and someone truly deserving should get it. Lute anybody? 

PLEASE let it go to Lute (or at least let Lute get some kind of special fire tome)

Dire Thunder is an exclusive to Reinhardt and Olwen. There's no such thing as a Dire Fire/Wind/Light/Whatever You Say. So as cool as that might be, nope.

I don't think anyone's going to get something named Dire Fire. A brave fire tome? sure. But Dire Thunder is a localization of what was fan-translated as Dime Thunder in Thracia, which is actually Olwen and Reinhardt's personal weapons. It would be like giving a random person who don't have a canon prf Raijin Yari or something.

Edit: ninjad

Edited by Thor Odinson

Psh just because it was exclusive, doesn't mean they cant randomly add cool stuff into the game! Kinda like brave weapons!

Spoiler

I realize it's a stretch, but I have dreams okay!

Come to think of it Brave Tome in general is stupid rare

Wind have Cellicas Fart

Theres Waste

And finally Fates have Lightning

.....and thats it. I dont remember any other Brave Tomes

Also i love how Brave Weapon is originally the signature weapon of a Jagen, yet none of the Jagen in heroes have that as a default weapon

Edited by JSND

I thought the silver lance was the Jagen signature. As far as I remember, Freddy, Seth, Marcus (FE7 Marcus at least), and maybe Titania (not sure) all start with one.

Is Nosferatu even in the game yet? If not, who would use it? I really wanna say Lute should use it. XD

Yeah generic units with Wo Daos surprised me. Took a few to encounter one that had it's effect actually matter, though I belive killers do that too. 

16 minutes ago, JSND said:

Come to think of it Brave Tome in general is stupid rare

Wind have Cellicas Fart

Theres Waste

And finally Fates have Lightning

.....and thats it. I dont remember any other Brave Tomes

Also i love how Brave Weapon is originally the signature weapon of a Jagen, yet none of the Jagen in heroes have that as a default weapon

Huh? Could you clarify that last part?