Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

17 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

okay okay back on topic folks keep it movin

So, anyone else sorta getting bored of the battle theme? It's usually the same song, no matter the map, and it's pretty repetitive...

I honestly wish there was an option to switch out battle/map themes that we already listened to. Simply isolating the sfx and voices is not enough for me.

Edited by Falcom

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

22 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

okay okay back on topic folks keep it movin

So, anyone else sorta getting bored of the battle theme? It's usually the same song, no matter the map, and it's pretty repetitive...

i usually turn off the game's music and listen to whatever the hell I want

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

I'm pretty sure the theme changes sometimes. It switches between 3 if I'm remembering correctly.

Well, technically you are correct. There's a player phase combat theme, an enemy phase combat theme, and a boss combat theme. Three total.

1 hour ago, unique said:

i usually turn off the game's music and listen to whatever the hell I want

Yeah, that's what I've taken to doing (though YouTube's lack of a repeat button makes things hard *coughallofPOROSTisnotavailableextendedcough*).

16 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Sitting on 34 orbs as I patiently wait for the Gauntlet and Fight Navarre banners. I must stay patient! I must not give in!

Bro, I have 84 and counting

#ComeToTheDarkSide #TheBunniesAreCalling #CamillaWantsAHug

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I have no self-discipline. But not today. CAMILLA WILL NOT TEMPT ME! LUCINA WILL NOT DRAG ME TO THE DARK SIDE!

@ bonus heroes

welp, it looks like either I luck out and roll Luci/Xander and get a blue for my squad

or I run Michalis, which may cause me to switch to using Reinhardt instead of Nino so I don't have to run 2 greens

and then rip my BST

15 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Next arena season's bonus heroes have been revealed

https://twitter.com/fe_heroes_jp/status/848369967368085505

Bunnies, Michalis, Palla, Selena, Sophia, Gunter, Alfonse 

The game is giving us reasons to try using Sophia... I like you IS :3

Regarding those Bonus Heroes...

Damn it! I just got rid of my Gunter! Guess I'm not using an all-cavalry team next season...
Still, I can probably run Michalis/Reinhardt/Stahl/Ninian and do okayishly, so I'll be alright regardless.

So, does anyone know when in April the update drops?

42 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Sitting on 34 orbs as I patiently wait for the Gauntlet and Fight Navarre banners. I must stay patient! I must not give in!

You can do it! Don't give into temptation. And don't give into the cuteness that is Spring Xander's horse holding a carrot in it's mouth!

23 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

128 orbs and counting. Beat that. :P:

I had no real reason to summon from the Michalis banner since I already had Eliwood and Selena and while Gordin would finally be another archer, I don't trust my luck. Also, Minerva would be cool, but she's rare as heck. That and I limit myself to 2 summons per banner unless for special cases like when the game was released and there wasn't much of a choice or if I don't care for the newest banner which is how I have a Ninian. Didn't care for the Michalis banner, had extra orbs, summoned the Blazing Shadows a third time hoping for another shot at getting Rebecca so I would finally have another archer that is not Virion, game gives me another middle finger before being a little nice and giving me Ninian... with -Atk/+HP. I hate you, game. At least I have a cute ice dragon who doubles as a dancer. Hmm, I wonder who will be the green dancer? Or a colorless one? What the heck is Tethys even going to do to attack?

Spring Festival has neat skills and units, but I don't need any of the units other than Spring Lucina and maybe Spring Camilla since she's the only flying mage available -- Aversa, when?

Edited by Kaden

11 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

@ bonus heroes

welp, it looks like either I luck out and roll Luci/Xander and get a blue for my squad

or I run Michalis, which may cause me to switch to using Reinhardt instead of Nino so I don't have to run 2 greens

and then rip my BST

What was your Nino's setup again? I'm thinking of turning my Seliph into a buffer for her when I finally get her to 5*

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

5⋆ Mike, here I go!

Mine is still 4 star . . . . . . . .

Welp, I'm screwed in 8 different directions!

#RipArenaTeam

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

You can do it! Don't give into temptation. And don't give into the cuteness that is Spring Xander's horse holding a carrot in it's mouth!

128 orbs and counting. Beat that. :P:

I think I have 240 or something, and I still have the lunatic quests to do.

But I gave in and ended my f2playness a while back so dunno if it counts.

22 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Was Selena one already or am I imagining that?

I got a -Atk Bunny Camilla, who I'll probably run, but I could do Michalis or Gunter I suppose, since I've got them to 40.

23 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

HORSE EMBLEM INTENSIFIES

I have a 5* Reinhardt and 4* Olivia to go along with Gunter, and Lucina or Eirika can be my red unit. 

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Mine is still 4 star . . . . . . . .

Welp, I'm screwed in 8 different directions!

#RipArenaTeam

Mine technically still is, but he will be promoted by the time next season starts. Dat 16 Mt killer axe.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Mine technically still is, but he will be promoted by the time next season starts. Dat 16 Mt killer axe.

A 5* Michalis with Hauteclere, Moonbow/Luna/Bonfire, and Quick Reposte sounds amazing. 

3 minutes ago, immatx said:

I think I have 240 or something, and I still have the lunatic quests to do.

But I gave in and ended my f2playness a while back so dunno if it counts.

Forgive me, but why pay for more Orbs when you already have so many?

Just now, Rezzy said:

Forgive me, but why pay for more Orbs when you already have so many?

I was out when I bought them during the reinhardt/klein/etc. season because I didn't want to waste the percentages. I just haven't wanted to summon since then, sooo I've turned into a hoarder. Still waiting to see if it was worth it :)

3 minutes ago, immatx said:

What was your Nino's setup again? I'm thinking of turning my Seliph into a buffer for her when I finally get her to 5*

Life or Death 2, Desperation 3, Hone Spd instead of Hone Atk (this is more for Ryoma to hit 42 spd and double a lot of major speedy threats), Ardent Sacrifice, Draconic Gaze (will be upgraded to Aura once i get enough SP)

Ryoma and Olivia are Hone Spd/Atk providers. Occasionally I'll get access to Def/Res depending on who I'm running for the season. It's pretty baller, she can orko most swordlords with that much damage, so I suppose I don't even really need a blue on my team.

Now that I think about it though I might be able to get away with Michalis being a positioner for her. Reds aren't all that terrible for me to handle. I hope given the trend of the Askr characters in the bonus heroes, Sharena will be next season. I like Navarre, but he doesn't come with built in distant counter to his sword.