Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

@Sunwoo

#TeamSubaki

#TeamCherche

Why are you choosing the 2 people destined to lose?

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

#TeamCherche

More like Imma start going to cherche now and praying to the best waifu ever Cherche

You too?

Spoiler

I'm in a thread full of morons

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Arcanite said:

You too?

Reveal hidden contents

Look man, I know who's gonna win, and I prefer to stick with the best Lucina skin for Smash Bros waifu. I stuck with Ephraim, and I'll make educated decisions again if I want to! I'm the dad! You don't tell me what to do!

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You too?

At least be glad they aren't choosing Camilla. Better chances for your team to win.

Edited by Falcom

Well Cherche is the wyvern I'd most likely support after Minerva.

Of the Pegasus Knights I'd be happy to see Palla or Hinoka win. Though I have no doubt Cordelia will steamroll everyone on that side.

My best hope is that Camilla's various detractors manage to coalesce around a particular candidate to take her down...but somehow I doubt that will happen. Not to mention that her already sizable support base is being inflated by bandwagonners who just want feathers.

4 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Look man, I know who's gonna win, and I prefer to stick with the best Lucina skin for Smash Bros waifu. I stuck with Ephraim, and I'll make educated decisions again if I want to! I'm the dad! You don't tell me what to do!

Okay daddy ;-;

4 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Speaks he who chose Ephraim the loser. Ha!

Heh, nice profile pic

I chose Ephraim and I'm proud to say that I took part in the most epic battle in voting gauntlet history. (Assuming you went on team Lucina) While you kicked back and pretty much did nothing.

Edit: not to be mean or anything 

Edited by Arcanite

1 minute ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Not to mention that her already sizable support base is being inflated by bandwagonners who just want feathers.

i see what you did there

17 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Heh, nice profile pic

I chose Ephraim and I'm proud to say that I took part in the most epic battle in voting gauntlet history. (Assuming you went on team Lucina) While you kicked back and pretty much did nothing.

Well said, fellow Ephraim fan! I'm glad to have taken part in that too and to ultimately see badass lance lord triumph over boring Awakening prince!

25 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Okay daddy ;-;

Heh, nice profile pic

Wat. I was Team Chrom and then Challenged my Fate!

the cecilia fanboying on me is real

5 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Wat. I was Team Chrom and then Challenged my Fate!

the cecilia fanboying on me is real

Well I guess you were part of the battle too XD

As long as you don't join team camilla I'm happy 

34 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Well Cherche is the wyvern I'd most likely support after Minerva.

Of the Pegasus Knights I'd be happy to see Palla or Hinoka win. Though I have no doubt Cordelia will steamroll everyone on that side.

My best hope is that Camilla's various detractors manage to coalesce around a particular candidate to take her down...but somehow I doubt that will happen. Not to mention that her already sizable support base is being inflated by bandwagonners who just want feathers.

Or people like me who just don't care for the other person. I'm betting Cordelia goes against Camilla. Cordelia is just... boring to me (yes, I know, I like Subaki and not Cordelia... but all she seems to talk about is her chest and Chrom whereas at least his desperation to be perfect gave me some fanfic ideas). So Camilla will get my vote in that matchup. At least she seems more interesting to me in her supports and conversations (her and Takumi made me giggle for ages). I always go for whichever is my favourite - I went down with Leo and Ephraim quite happily ^.^

I don't like when people say Cordelia is boring or unrelatable... Especially the latter. She's perfectly relatable to me. I've been through enough unrequited love to know it hurts a lot (which is something many people experience, I'm pretty certain), I get plenty of people telling me I'm talented and stuff when I don't really want that attention, and I'm fairly flat chested and hate being flat! She's the one I identify most with in Awakening and is imo one of the few relatable characters in that game. :(

I'll support Hinoka first, but I'll join team Cordelia if Hinoka loses (if Cordelia doesn't somehow lose first).

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I get plenty of people telling me I'm talented and stuff when I don't really want that attention, and I'm fairly flat chested and hate being flat!

Maybe this is something for a different topic but I'm not entirely sure how to feel about this statement. 

Spoiler

When in doubt, augmentation?

All jokes aside, to me Relatability makes no difference. It's all about the skills, Cordelia gets galeforce which is nasty, that with a brave weapon makes for some serious plays. But Minerva is just better in my opinion. That + previous bias is the reason why she's my pick

19 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Or people like me who just don't care for the other person. I'm betting Cordelia goes against Camilla. Cordelia is just... boring to me (yes, I know, I like Subaki and not Cordelia... but all she seems to talk about is her chest and Chrom whereas at least his desperation to be perfect gave me some fanfic ideas). So Camilla will get my vote in that matchup. At least she seems more interesting to me in her supports and conversations (her and Takumi made me giggle for ages). I always go for whichever is my favourite - I went down with Leo and Ephraim quite happily ^.^

Cordelia is pretty similar with Catria (a character that I really love) in which they both experience unrequited love to a certain lord. Something that is seriously relatable for me that it hurts. For that reason, I would vote for her. I wouldn't say that I love her though but she is IMO one of the better Awakening characters out there.

But I can understand if you don't like her. She does actually talk about Chrom, her chest, and her perfectionism quite a bit to the point that it annoys me.

Edited by Falcom

Just now, Arcanite said:

Maybe this is something for a different topic but I'm not entirely sure how to feel about this statement. 

Reveal hidden contents

When in doubt, augmentation?

All jokes aside, to me Relatability makes no difference. It's all about the skills, Cordelia gets galeforce which is nasty, that with a brave weapon makes for some serious plays. But Minerva is just better in my opinion. That + previous bias is the reason why she's my pick

Er, what do you mean? You can tell me in a PM if you want.

As for Cordelia, by that logic, every character in Awakening with access to Dark Flier should be really popular...

So, I got lucky with boons and banes this time! Bunny Xander is +def/-res and Merric is +spd/-res which are both sweet for them. More low res characters in my already big group of low res characters is rather ick, but whatcha gonna do...

Only question is, my Merric's def seems extra low too. The wiki says his average def is 6, low is 5, and high is 7. But mine has 4. I checked his current skills and weapon, none say they lower his def. So what's up with this? Is the wiki inaccurate here?

Just now, Falcom said:

Cordelia is pretty similar with Catria (a character that I really love) in which they both experience unrequited love to a certain lord. Something that is seriously relatable for me that it hurts. For that reason, I would vote for her. I wouldn't say that I love her though but she is IMO one of the better Awakening characters out there.

Different people look for different things in characters ^.^ She just never stood out to me and I found her pretty dull. But I just wanted to point out, not all the people joining will be raging Camilla fanboys or those looking for feathers. Some just prefer one to the other, but not so much that if another character won, they wouldn't go for that one :)

Sorry to hear about the unrequited love, though. Most people have probably been there - my one knew it and screwed me over big time. It gets better. And there's always cats if not :D

Just now, Anacybele said:

As for Cordelia, by that logic, every character in Awakening with access to Dark Flier should be really popular...

So, I got lucky with boons and banes this time! Bunny Xander is +def/-res and Merric is +spd/-res which are both sweet for them. More low res characters in my already big group of low res characters is rather ick, but whatcha gonna do...

Only question is, my Merric's def seems extra low too. The wiki says his average def is 6, low is 5, and high is 7. But mine has 4. I checked his current skills and weapon, none say they lower his def. So what's up with this? Is the wiki inaccurate here?

You may have been looking at 5 star instead of 4 star which would mean your Merric is -def :/

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Sorry to hear about the unrequited love, though. Most people have probably been there - my one knew it and screwed me over big time. It gets better. And there's always cats if not :D

Yeah, like I said, I'm positive a lot of people have been there. In fact, I've only ever had one guy truly return my love for him and we had to mutually end our relationship because we wanted very different things out of a marriage and lifestyle...

Ew, no, I'd rather have a cute puppy, bunny, or pony, thanks. xP

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Is your Merric 4* or 5*? You may have been looking at his 5* stats when he isn't one, which would throw the calculator off. 

EDIT: Whoops, Arcanite's extremespeed beat me to it.

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You may have been looking at 5 star instead of 4 star which would mean your Merric is -def :/

Oh, you're right. I forgot it was on 5 star since I checked Bunny Xander first. Yeah, -def isn't that cool, but at least he's fast to make up for it.

EDIT: You were beat to the punch, MaskedAmpharos.

Edited by Anacybele

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, like I said, I'm positive a lot of people have been there. In fact, I've only ever had one guy truly return my love for him and we had to mutually end our relationship because we wanted very different things out of a marriage and lifestyle...

Ew, no, I'd rather have a cute puppy, bunny, or pony, thanks. xP

Those over cats? My two would call you crazy!

...Bunny boys... though xD *Yoinks your Xander and runs*

(and if not cats, how about the ever adorable snakes and lizards? <3 )

I'm yet to figure out my Camilla's boons and banes. Have the stat trackers been updated?

28 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Different people look for different things in characters ^.^ She just never stood out to me and I found her pretty dull. But I just wanted to point out, not all the people joining will be raging Camilla fanboys or those looking for feathers. Some just prefer one to the other, but not so much that if another character won, they wouldn't go for that one :)

Yeah that's why I can't say I love Cordelia cause she's really just relatable (and yeah I'm sure people would question why I love Catria then). I agree that her personality can be a bit dull and there isn't much development about her desire for perfection beyond that (which sucks cause that actually would've made me like her quite a lot).

Or is there? I'm not sure. Haven't played Awakening in ages so I might've missed something. If there was, I doubt it was what I was looking for. So yeah, I can understand why you wouldn't vote for Cordelia and can also understand why people would actually like Camilla with a reason other than "OH LOOK! IT'S A ONE DIMENSIONAL, WALKING, TALKING, SET OF SWEATER DUMPLING WHO'S BOOBS STRAP ARE MORE OR LESS A REPRESENTATION OF WHERE SHE'D LIKE CORRIN'S P***S TO BE AT ALL TIME! INSTANTLY MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!"

Also thanks. I'm fine so we should just drop the unrequited love bullshit. Also, cats always seem to run away from me the moment I stare at them.

Edited by Falcom