Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

What are Lon's bane and boon? If he's not plus speed, it's actually gonna start getting nasty.

Lon'qu wants +Atk more than +Spd, since he has 39 in neutral and a +Atk nature would give him 41 / 39 offenses, which is pretty lethal as far as Brave + Desperation goes. 

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Lon'qu wants +Atk more than +Spd, since he has 39 in neutral and a +Atk nature would give him 41 / 39 offenses, which is pretty lethal as far as Brave + Desperation goes. 

I know deez tings

I meant to say minus not plus lol

Imma edit it though 

4 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Nice catch, but she doesn't have Raven.

While we're at it, there's Draug too. His speed had me like, "Is this FE11? He's not a Hunter though."

The original quote was that Brave users are slow.  Sans Brave, most of them are in the 30+ range for speed, with the notable exceptions being Reinhardt and Gordin.  Raven/Cordelia are on something, though, because they're naturally 35 speed at 5*.  Ogma is 34 speed.

In other words, if you give them a non-Brave weapon, it's pretty funny.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Oh, damn. Yeah, mine is neutral in attack.

1 minute ago, Extrasolar said:

Oh, damn. Yeah, mine is neutral in attack.

It's not all bad if he's neutral attack, since +Spd is still pretty great.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

The original quote was that Brave users are slow.  Sans Brave, most of them are in the 30+ range for speed, with the notable exceptions being Reinhardt and Gordin.  Raven/Cordelia are on something, though, because they're naturally 35 speed at 5*.  Ogma is 34 speed.

In other words, if you give them a non-Brave weapon, it's pretty funny.

Woops! Looks like I need to choose my words more carefully next time then. I meant out of the four she had, but fair enough. You got me.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

It's not all bad if he's neutral attack, since +Spd is still pretty great.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

YES

YEEEEESSSSSSSSS

Fury 3 combined with Desperation =

Lon'qu of death

Well, I have my next project. Creating Lon'qu, the whirlwind of death. Time to grind that SP. Finally will have a use for this Shanna and Hinata.

Thanks for the advice, you guys! :lol:

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

The Oboro write up is a work in progress. But as of now, I have her at 1,000 sp 4 stars. 

Soon, my pretty, soon indeed.

Let her shine, she need to shine...

Btw, one of my friends did this to her Oboro, and I let the picture her because I think that is funny

tumblr_oobbs3x46w1qibzsuo1_540.png

And now I'm thinking... Do I change the weapon of my Oboro too? Like a brave lance or something?

3 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Thanks for the advice, you guys! :lol:

You're welcome!

On another note, is anyone else using all these units from seal quests we're getting for free as skills fodder? 

1 minute ago, SniperGYS said:

Let her shine, she need to shine...

Btw, one of my friends did this to her Oboro, and I let the picture her because I think that is funny

Hide contents

tumblr_oobbs3x46w1qibzsuo1_540.png

And now I'm thinking... Do I change the weapon of my Oboro too? Like a brave lance or something?

There are more Oboro fans here than I thought lol. I appreciate your support of the best baby gurl in Fates 

the only other Lance she'll like is.........

Pretty much any not named Heavy Lance XD 

Brave Lance is a little meh, but she'll be able to do boat loads of damage to reds, since her attack is pretty nice and she is basically doubling every time. Her speed is border line irrelevant anyway so yeah. Make your decision upon that observation :)

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

On another note, is anyone else using all these units from seal quests we're getting for free as skills fodder? 

I would use my Subaki as QR fodder after promoting him to 4*, but I actually kind of like him now. That and he'll definitely be useful for the upcoming Zephiel GHB, so I want to try and build a team using him if possible.

Edited by MrSmokestack

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I would use my Subaki as QR fodder after promoting him to 4*, but I actually kind of like him now. That and he'll definitely be useful for the upcoming Zephiel GHB, so I want to try and build a team using him if possible.

So you're using him to fight Zephiel? 

Do Breakers go through wary Fighter?

2 words

Spoiler

T-Adept

Sword Breaker

Male Robin

Spoiler

Yes I know it's not 2 words 

But to be serious, I might train Subaki too just cause of how handy he is at taking out the trash

Do we know the maps and placements yet or nah, cause I want to take a little slurp at the map before I try to make a team.

I think i just figured what i really need.

Gunter

Brave Axe

Harsh Command

A: Armored Blow

B: Bowbreaker

C: Hone Cavalry

37 Attack with Brave Axe against 40/25 defensive parameter of Takumi means that Gunter deals 48 damage while taking 7 damage in return off 43 HP in return. Give and take 2-3 stats due to rarity, Olivia Hone ATK should be able to bring that up

Kagero is a 31/22. Gunter at 37 Attack doesn't one shot, taking 14 damage in return, but that should be inside the Hone areas

Lance match up doesn't look too nice, but thats what Julia is for

If your opponent brings +Def Kagero and +Def Takumi, with a Hone Defense, uninstall the game because its bullshit

Edited by JSND

If there's no mages in Zephiel's map, then I'm going to use my +Def/-Res Abel. Otherwise Subaki will go. Though I'll probably  go horse emblem and bring Blarblade Ursula and a lot of buffs.

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

So you're using him to fight Zephiel? 

Do Breakers go through wary Fighter?

2 words

Reveal hidden contents

T-Adept

Sword Breaker

Male Robin

Reveal hidden contents

Yes I know it's not 2 words 

But to be serious, I might train Subaki too just cause of how handy he is at taking out the trash

Do we know the maps and placements yet or nah, cause I want to take a little slurp at the map before I try to make a team.

Weaponbreaker's automatic follow-up attack and Wary Fighter's prevention of a follow-up attack negate each other, and the follow-up attack will be resolved using Spd.

Zephiel will have at least 21 Spd on Lunatic if he doesn't have Hone Armor or Goad Armor buffs. One stack of Goad Armor will give him at least 25, Hone Armor at least 27.

We have the map, but we don't have enemy stats or placement yet.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Man I've been rolling a lot of robins I should take this opportunity to do the learn-then-merge thing with him

because my 5* is totally out of sp and it's definitely more efficient if i just go and level one of his dupes to put on swordbreaker

On another note, it may be reinhardt time

don't have death blow but gunther will do

Edited by Thor Odinson

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

There's a picture of the map. But no units or skills. So not sure how useful it'll be. Courtesy of StarOnyx

Spoiler

xSOTNL0.png

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Weaponbreaker's automatic follow-up attack and Wary Fighter's prevention of a follow-up attack negate each other, and follow-up attacks will be resolved using Spd.

Zephiel will have at least 21 Spd on Lunatic if he doesn't have Hone Armor or Goad Armor buffs. One stack of Goad Armor will give him at least 25, Hone Armor at least 27.

We have the map, but we don't have enemy stats or placement yet.

Hmm so my team is already looking like Lyn, Male robin, and Olivia just based on the map combined with Ice dragorns info.

The starting positions don't look too good on that map, no matter where they are.

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hmm so my team is already looking like Lyn, Male robin, and Olivia just based on the map combined with Ice dragorns info.

The starting positions don't look too good on that map, no matter where they are.

So, from my hazy memory of FE6. . .

Spoiler

It'll probably be 2-2 on either side.  The enemies will be in that middle room.  Did I mention how much I dislike Zephiel's chapter in FE6?

11 minutes ago, eclipse said:

So, from my hazy memory of FE6. . .

Reveal hidden contents

It'll probably be 2-2 on either side.  The enemies will be in that middle room.  Did I mention how much I dislike Zephiel's chapter in FE6?

Psh, this is gonna be cake

Olivia and Nino on one side

Robin and Lyn on the other 

I'M CALLING IT RIGHT NOW

If I don't clear it with this exact team, I'm piercing my thorax, shaving my antennas, getting a gold tooth, and I'll start calling everybody dawg!

Spoiler

Bee movie reference in case some don't know

Just now, Arcanite said:

I'M CALLING IT RIGHT NOW

If I don't clear it with this exact team, I'm piercing my thorax, shaving my antennas, getting a gold tooth, and I'll start calling everybody dawg!

Hide contents

Bee movie reference in case some don't know

I remember watching bee movie n 2007 or something. So long ago!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I'M CALLING IT RIGHT NOW

I kind of want to see how this turns out if my prediction of Zephiel's stats (70/62/27/39/25 including buffs) are close to what they actually end up being.

58 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

There are more Oboro fans here than I thought lol. I appreciate your support of the best baby gurl in Fates 

the only other Lance she'll like is.........

Pretty much any not named Heavy Lance XD 

Brave Lance is a little meh, but she'll be able to do boat loads of damage to reds, since her attack is pretty nice and she is basically doubling every time. Her speed is border line irrelevant anyway so yeah. Make your decision upon that observation :)

Oboro is awesome! She was the first I made a 5* and the one I passed more skills. She has saved me of a lot in the arena, even killing some Hectors and MRobins to ensure my wins, also in Fates, she did a lot. This is mine right now, I would like to make her better

tumblr_oobhjcXMLX1rql8cco1_1280.png

Can I ask what make Heavy Weapons bad? I know about not too much enemies in which to use in arena (mostly Hectors I think), but aside of that, what make them really bad? I'm going to need a 5 Stars character if I really decide to give her a Brave Lance for the + weapon

I already have Niles, Cecilia and Subaki as 4 stars, so yeah the 3* probably will become skills fodder or feathers. Gonna keep Stalh and Sofia

Edited by SniperGYS

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

I kind of want to see how this turns out if my prediction of Zephiel's stats (70/62/27/39/25 including buffs) are close to what they actually end up being.

Wait wait wait, am I reading this right? It goes Hp/Atk/Spd/Def/Res?

SIXTY-TWO ATTACK? That's what you think it is? Too bad t-adept M robin still takes like 7 or 8 damage (No, I'm not rounding up or down because I already know what's gonna happen). And, if my calculations are correct, does 31 damage to Zephie?

Psh, you must be jokes.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If he has this stat spread... he might be the first GHB that doesn't get beaten by that 3-star Japanese guy.  Ursula's been the only free blue mage (and she doesn't double him), and I don't think female Corrin would be able to survive the counter attack.

Hopefully this doesn't end up requiring a blade tome or Heavy Spear+ to clear.