Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Obviously that'll change once we get Beach Party Camus and Halloween Camus and New Year's Camus. 

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Bikini Camus xD

Gimme my Team Hunk. Playable

Spoiler

Bruno

when?

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

18 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Can't wait for October when we get Sexy Nurse Camus as his Halloween costume :P

I will be forever disappointed if this doesn't now happen xD

@Vaximillian

I'm half afraid they'll make Bruno the 'true' bad guy, give us Veronica and never give us him :( They've been pretty equal with things so far, though, so I hope they don't...

Edited by Cute Chao

14 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I will be forever disappointed if this doesn't now happen xD

@Vaximillian

I'm half afraid they'll make Bruno the 'true' bad guy, give us Veronica and never give us him :( They've been pretty equal with things so far, though, so I hope they don't...

It's a Fire Emblem game.

The 'true' bad guy is going to be a giant ass dragon. 

5 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

It's a Fire Emblem game.

Ahem. Neither Tellius game had a dragon as the final boss (PoR's final boss was a human while RD's was a human-like goddess). So no, this game won't necessarily have a dragon as the final boss. xP

As a matter of fact, PoR seems to be the only game in the series NOT to have a dragon boss of any sort in the endgame chapter (RD had Dheginsea in Part 4 Endgame's second phase, I believe).

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Ahem. Neither Tellius game had a dragon as the final boss (PoR's final boss was a human while RD's was a human-like goddess). So no, this game won't necessarily have a dragon as the final boss. xP

Statistically speaking, it's more likely than not. 

SS/PoR/RD were obviously outliers :P

I just really want Bruno and Veronica to be recruitable characters, okay

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

Statistically speaking, it's more likely than not. 

SS/PoR/RD were obviously outliers :P

I just really want Bruno and Veronica to be recruitable characters, okay

True, but you acted like it was still a definite. :P

Just now, Anacybele said:

Ashnard is riding a dragon and Ashera is clearly being sneaky and is actually a dragon in disguise.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Ashnard is riding a dragon and Ashera is clearly being sneaky and is actually a dragon in disguise.

Ashnard himself is the boss though, not the dragon. As for Ashera, you're just pulling out some BS. xP

8 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

It's a Fire Emblem game.

And I'll be absolutely fine with that if it lets me lay hands on Veronica and Bruno (not in that sense).
Veronica needs hugs and friends, and Bruno needs hunk bros to wreck faces with.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Gods are dragons anyway.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Bruno needs hunk bros to wreck faces with.

Half & Half didn't cut it as a dudebro to punch stuff with, so Bruno went looking for new dudebros and instead found Veronica, Finder of Interdimensional Dudebros

Anyway, beat the 10th stratum infantry quest with my current arena team of Sharena / Lilina / Ninian / Soren.

Also beat the flier quest with Team Whitewing, with Michalis filling in for Minerva.

Cavalry quest next, maybe?

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

what to do now...

all of my units whom i wanted to level to 40 are level 40 now and i don't have enough feathers to promote anyone

Hero merit? Hero merit.

10th stratum quests? 10th stratum quests.

17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

True, but you acted like it was still a definite. :P

I read that as more of a hyperbolic joke. Like how Ice Dragon is just messing around now in his responses to you.

Only FE4, FE5, and FE9 (And FE14 Conquest, I guess?) have regular-ish humans as a final boss as opposed to some dragon/god/goddess/demon/etc., so there's definitely a pattern, just not an absolute one.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

I read that as more of a hyperbolic joke. Like how Ice Dragon is just messing around now in his responses to you.

I knew Ice Dragon was messing around, that was obvious. :P Wasn't entirely sure about MaskedAmpharos though.

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

Only FE4, FE5, and FE9 (And FE14 Conquest, I guess?) have regular-ish humans as a final boss as opposed to some dragon/god/goddess/demon/etc., so there's definitely a pattern, just not an absolute one.

Loptyr incarnate is not what my book calls a regular-ish human.

Edited by Vaximillian

Oh yeah, guys. I meant to mention this earlier.

I might have created the ultimate defense team.

This season I got not one, not two, not three, not FOUR, not FIVE, but SIX defense wins. I'm sad I won't get anything more than 500 feathers for all these now. :(

But damn, never thought I'd see this.

For reference, the team is Freddy Bear <3, badass mercenary commander <3, and the Robins. :P

Edited by Anacybele

16 minutes ago, Othin said:

There's two kinds of final bosses in FE

-Dragons

-Gods

And a couple are both. Some gods take human hosts, but otherwise that should sum it up.

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I knew Ice Dragon was messing around, that was obvious. :P Wasn't entirely sure about MaskedAmpharos though.

The beauty of always typing in deadpan, grammatically-correct sentences is that it's ambiguous whether or not I'm serious or joking.

Spoiler

But yeah I was joking :P

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

The beauty of always typing in deadpan, grammatically-correct sentences is that it's ambiguous whether or not I'm serious or joking.

Reveal hidden contents

But yeah I was joking :P

That settles that then. :P