• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Pssh. Hold that 25 damage, Reinhardt will be here soon...

TA3 Lightning Breath+ Fae says hi as well. Reinhardt can have fun dealing chip damage before getting KOed. 

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Man you love that TA3 stuff huh.

TA is incredibly powerful on an offense team since you can successfully bait the AI and pick and choose your battles. 

It's unreliable on a defense team, of course, but it's actually a really good A-skill in the hands of a player. 

Also I don't have a fancy Lightning Breath Fae, but my Julia also says hi

EDIT: Yeah, I really wish we could battle the Defense teams of people on our friend list or something like that. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

TA is incredibly powerful on an offense team since you can successfully bait the AI and pick and choose your battles. 

It's unreliable on a defense team, of course, but it's actually a really good A-skill in the hands of a player. 

Also I don't have a fancy Lightning Breath Fae, but my Julia also says hi

My defense team is basically "which one is gonna one-shot you first?" featuring Azura and Lucina. And not even I know the answer to that question, since I can't play against my own team.

Since my Lucina also has Swap, trying to kill Kagerou might actually be kinda hard depending on what the AI does. Especially now she has Vantage.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Man you love that TA3 stuff huh.

Sanaki has been MVP on my mage team by destroying anything Grey or Green (as well as swords, courtesy of Swordbreaker). And I gave TA to Fae because I was sick of Reinhardt and Linde ruining my deathless runs. I actually got my highest arena score ever last season running both of them along with Ike and Lukas.

But I do like TA3. The increased WTA really helps with both tanking and nuking, and with proper maneuvering the increased WTD isn't an issue. (I need a Roy to give it to Nowi so she can eat swords)

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

My team is basically "which one is gonna one-shot you first?" featuring Azura and Lucina. And not even I know the answer to that question, since I can't play against my own team.

Tbh if Arena score weren't an issue, I'd just run a Reinhardt + 3 dancer team (which is basically my GHB team already).

Ruby Sword Olivia deals with everything Reinhardt can't OHKO (which, with Luna active, does not include a whole lot of units). 

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

Tbh if Arena score weren't an issue, I'd just run a Reinhardt + 3 dancer team (which is basically my GHB team already).

Ruby Sword Olivia deals with everything Reinhardt can't OHKO (which, with Luna active, does not include a whole lot of units). 

I'm not sure how good that would be. It'd probably end a deathless run or two, maybe? I tried running Kagerou/Azura/Ninian/Reinhardt before, and it didn't seem to do too well.

I'm not sure how good that would be. It'd probably end a deathless run or two, maybe? I tried running Kagerou/Azura/Ninian/Reinhardt before, and it didn't seem to do too well.

Oh I meant on an offense team. It's a lot deadlier in a player's hands (and I was joking anyways). 

My defense team is Ryoma (currently Ike bc I wanted him as my rep), Julia, Ninian, and Reinhardt, and I get over 10 defense wins per week pretty consistently.

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Oh I meant on an offense team. It's a lot deadlier in a player's hands (and I was joking anyways). 

My defense team is Ryoma (currently Ike bc I wanted him as my rep), Julia, Ninian, and Reinhardt, and I get over 10 defense wins per week pretty consistently.

Oh, I guess that could work.

Your defense team is pretty much my offense team lol: Lucina/Julia/Azura/Reinhardt. I usually just take out Azura for the bonus unit if I need to.

Oh, I guess that could work.

Your defense team is pretty much my offense team lol: Lucina/Julia/Azura/Reinhardt. I usually just take out Azura for the bonus unit if I need to.

But can Lucina OHKO Nino, Julia, Cecilia, and Spring Camilla on enemy phase

18 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

This is why I wish we could make lobbies and battle people with our friend codes.

Like dude, I'd pay stamina for that *WITHOUT* exp during said battle. Just for the fun of it.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@MaskedAmpharos, @SatsumaFSoysoy, get a room, you nerds :3

I'm not that hyped for the fort terrain at all. It's almost like they ran the banner with all that Distant Counter cancer with only goal to spite me.

Fight me.

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

On topic of arena scores per run, I usually get in the 670-680 range per adv since I have 3 5*s and the bonus is often a 4*. I think this week is slightly higher (675-685 range) because I'm running Minerva who's a +1. Deathless 7streaks are generally pretty easy, even when I'm basically 3-manning it. Ryoma/Nino/Olivia and Reinhardt/Minerva/Olivia are potent teams at that level by themselves even if the bonus sometimes is useless.

My all 5* horse squad is getting ~338 (676 when doubled for when Xander goes bonus) when I did my test runs, but that could be because Leo is using Raudrblade instead of a 5* tome and Priscilla having no passives except Hone Cav. I picked her over Gunther since she can keep Xander's QR up--what would be good A/B passives for her?

Edited by Thor Odinson

Whoa! Loads of survival special maps! No invincible bosses though, the defend map becomes a rout map if you want to finish it quickly!

Edited by Roflolxp54

So now we know about Arena tiers.

They kept Offense and Defense feathers, and tier feathers + orbs replace score rewards.

That's fine. There was some worry that offense and defense rewards would also be gone but that's not the case.

Ooh, this tier stuff is a lot more feathers than I got just for breaking the top 100K scores. And orbs as well. Plus defense rewards have been expanded. Here I was worried I'd have to put forth some effort to match what I was getting before. Even if I got demoted once or twice, the result wouldn't be as huge as my rank was in the previous system.

Time to get paid.

@SatsumaFSoysoy, @MaskedAmpharos, @Othin

So, I blundered so badly on my arena points that I find it hard to even take the screenshot.

I regret having wasted all of your time. I have updated my signature appropriatley

As a way to teach me a lesson, I'll shame myself by saying my intermediate score range is 399~570.

And I was atrociously wrong... I skipped 3 or 4 weeks of arena. I dont know what I was thinking.

Edited by rockocalypse