Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

And finally, another DC lance user. Especially for those who missed Camus, Fjorm would be good.

Her special makes me think that the Deflect skills will work with it. I don't know if Shield Pulse will be that great on her since it only adds 5 damage. :/

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Whatwhatwhat??

I must watch the video as soon as I come home!

Yep, they're both played by Heather Watson. Although Fjorm sounds notably less sassy compared to Tailtiu, at least based on the clips in the trailer. I'm immediately more interested in getting her now.

1 hour ago, KongDude said:

They're really attaching those hexagonal icons to her. Like what are those going to be for?

not sure, but if i might guess they are maybe introducing some form of weather into the maps thats gonna influence movement?

Like she has green "maskot" + waterdrop = rain either wont slow her movement down or it will give her 1 additional space to go?

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The irony of Takahashi Rie (Megumin in KonoSuba) voicing Fjorm.

On the other hand, also Emilia from Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu and Mash Kyrielight from Fate/Grand Order, both of whom are snow-themed.

2 hours ago, KongDude said:

They're really attaching those hexagonal icons to her. Like what are those going to be for?

They actually just fly around her wherever she goes like Navi.

I finally got to watch Fjorm’s trailer.

So apparently the Kingdom of Ice is called Nifl, obviously derived from Niflheim, as expected.

Also I expected (for no reason at all) Erica Mendez to voice Fjorm, but Heather Watson works very well too. I’m happy.

Sigh. I just want a ranged armour for my second account. Looks like I used my luck early on.

85 orbs is an okay amount for now, but I'm so tempted to try one more time for Henry (probably have to give up on Jakob in case I get another Sakura).

But also 8% banner is tomorrow, too. Argh.

Why are green orbs so rare?

Although I guess Deirdre/Spring Camilla > Henry because of extra movement? Argh but I love everything about Halloween Henry.

11 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Tempted to pull green from this banner because Deidre amd hector would be lovely only thing throwing me off is the chance spring Camilla might appear,  

I just need more green mages in general so I wouldn't really mind, and Hector is always useful.

The only thing that's really stopping me is the rarity of green orbs. For the past week the best I could get is only 1 orb in a session. Looking for green dancers in the dancer banner was annoying when no green orbs appeared consecutively.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

I just need more green mages in general so I wouldn't really mind, and Hector is always useful.

The only thing that's really stopping me is the rarity of green orbs. For the past week the best I could get is only 1 orb in a session. Looking for green dancers in the dancer banner was annoying when no green orbs appeared consecutively.

I managed it with reds.

Somehow.

Wtf are those abilities, Fjorm. The first Askr unit with DC in her weapon... Oh god, my Askr emblem will be complete tomorrow :3.

I was expecting the 4th 5* Askr unit and there we goooooooo!

Well, i'm so excited 'cause today i'll reach the 99,999 cap on the TT and will have 77 orbs... So...

Hector pls come to me :)

8 minutes ago, Nosmur said:

Wtf are those abilities, Fjorm. The first Askr unit with DC in her weapon... Oh god, my Askr emblem will be complete tomorrow :3.

I was expecting the 4th 5* Askr unit and there we goooooooo!

Well, i'm so excited 'cause today i'll reach the 99,999 cap on the TT and will have 77 orbs... So...

Hector pls come to me :)

she isnt really an Askr unit if she is pullable from a Banner! Maybe she isnt even from Askr at all lol

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

she isnt really an Askr unit if she is pullable from a Banner! Maybe she isnt even from Askr at all lol

She isn’t from Askr, she comes from Nifl, the Kingdom of Ice.

Edited by Vaximillian

Wow, I just realized that the maintenance is planned to last for 5 hours. Which makes sense considering how much is being added, but I hadn't looked at the exact length before now. Better make sure I don't leave too much unused stamina before it starts.

5 hour update, I wanted to try one last time for H!Jakob but looks like the update means I won't get him at all and I had a 5.25% pity rate too:(  I hope that they bring him back.

Edited by EricaofRenais

1 minute ago, EricaofRenais said:

5 hour update, I wanted to try one last time for H!Jakob but looks like the update means I won't get him at all and I had a 5.25% pity rate too:(  I hope that they bring him back.

I think the update ends before the daily reset happens; there should be about 3 hours left once it's done, assuming you're able to play during that time.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

I think the update ends before the daily reset happens; there should be about 3 hours left once it's done, assuming you're able to play during that time.

Maybe if I am lucky I can play if I don't fall asleep first.

3 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Maybe if I am lucky I can play if I don't fall asleep first.

I'll be wishing you luck if you manage to make it in time. But if it makes you feel any better, I had to leave the Holy War banner with 5.25% as well. If the Legendary Hero banner is any indication, then Henry will definitely return, so you'll get another shot at him eventually regardless.