• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

All the new ones, that page isn't updated yet

The ones that were just announced are not yet released. They will be released with the next update.

4 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Are we talking about an additional +4 or an increase of +2 to his Binding's Blade's +2?

The base effect would increase the +2 Def and +2 Res to +4 Def and +4 Res. The refinement would add +1 Special skill cooldown charge rate.

4 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:

I'm happy that Lilina is getting a PRF weapon, got the dew ready as well for w/e refinement it will get.

Same here! She’s one of the miscellaneous units I’m trying to +10. Hector’s daughter always has a special place with me haha

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The base effect would increase the +2 Def and +2 Res to +4 Def and +4 Res. The refinement would add +1 Special skill cooldown charge rate.

Like Steady/Warding Breath or like Steady/Warding Stance plus killer effect? 

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The ones that were just announced are not yet released. They will be released with the next update.

Oh, sorry. Hmmm, the Elibe storm in next month is strong, i really feel late april banner is elibe one since it would be released exactly 25th april, 15h FE7 anniversary.... yap. 

so bracing stance 1 to bracing breath. scary. 

Edited by DraceEmpressa

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Was there ever an upgrade that had 2 base effects? Would that help him become as good as his Brave counterpart?

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Like Steady/Warding Breath or like Steady/Warding Stance plus killer effect? 

Breath.

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Was there ever an upgrade that had 2 base effects? Would that help him become as good as his Brave counterpart?

The base effect for unrefined Binding Blade is the tier-2 skill Bracing Stance 1. The base effect for refined Binding Blade is almost certainly going to be the tier-3 skill Bracing Stance 2.

My proposed special refine would be to add the +1 Special skill charge rate effect from Steady Breath.

Edited by Ice Dragon

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Breath.

The base effect for unrefined Binding Blade is the tier-2 skill Bracing Stance 1. The base effect for refined Binding Blade is almost certainly going to be the tier-3 skill Bracing Stance 2.

My proposed special refine would be to add the +1 Special skill charge rate effect from Steady Breath.

I see you what you mean, thanks for taking the time to answer.

18 minutes ago, Tenniel said:

Same here! She’s one of the miscellaneous units I’m trying to +10. Hector’s daughter always has a special place with me haha

Nice! Hope you get her to +10, same here, she's probably my most favorite character from FE6.  (⁎˃ᆺ˂)

As much as I hate Lilinas voice I'm pretty excited for her new weapon. Mine is +ATK and +1 already and I could even give her DB3 and merge her up to +5... I really hope her refinement grants her an advantage over dragons because then she would be super useful in AA and I don't have to spend feathers on Chrom to get yet another Falchion.

They gave Lilina Athos' weapon. 

Why not twist the knife by releasing a Lilina alt with that weapon?

Also god is this frustrating. I just upgraded Ephraim's weapon two days ago. I dunno if the flame siegmund is definitively better, but it would have been a cheaper upgrade path. I feel like such a fool now.

22 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Breath.

Perhaps he would profit more from Swift or Mirror Breath, since his DEF is one of the lower stats. 

3 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

They gave Lilina Athos' weapon. 

Not in FE6.

Then again, if/when the Greybeard comes, he’s getting something even Forblazer.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

That's certainly an odd way to spell "Renault".

Is that how you spell Renault? I thought it was "12 magic at level 16 as a bishop"

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Is that how you spell Renault? I thought it was "12 magic at level 16 as a bishop"

No, that's how you spell it in French with all of their silent letters and weird diacritics.

Odin should get on Renault's level.

Glad to see that Lilina is getting an upgrade. She was the first character I promoted whose game I haven't played yet and she has helped me a lot. 

Edited by Hekselka

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Welp. They fixed the weapons that needed fixing immediately. Wonder what's next.
We've got Valter and Innes. Maybe Celica and Olwen

Poor Corrin, skipped over once again.

Just now, Humanoid said:

The hell is a male Corrin? I only do female Corrin playthroughs so I would't know

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

My inner optimist says that Omega Yato's gonna be busted beyond belief.