Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

11 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Ugh... you all have GOOD Young Tikis... meanwhile I'm still stuck with this +Spd -Atk squirt... I'm honestly hoping I can pull her with a good nature more than I hope I can get Ryoma...

I think -atk is the only bane you really want to avoid with her.  However I'd wait for the New power June banner, if you are trying for Young tiki, unless you also want Ryoma/Sigurd.  

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

21 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Ugh... you all have GOOD Young Tikis... meanwhile I'm still stuck with this +Spd -Atk squirt... I'm honestly hoping I can pull her with a good nature more than I hope I can get Ryoma...

Is the opposite of that (+Atk/-Spd) considered good or at least better than +Spd/-Atk? If not, then I guess I'm in the same boat as you. Not that it particularly matters, as I never really use Dragon Scion Tiki anyways so she just kinda eats up a barracks space since she sucks as SI fodder.

Edited by Tybrosion

I have +Spd/-Atk Young Tiki.  She becomes surprisingly defensive.  It's hardly ideal, but it could be worse (that boon could be in HP).

I got 2 young tikis, one was -Atk and the other was neutral. I merged them, I might push my luck for +spd, but I’d need a lot of good luck to get her +10.

One time I got 9 Bride Lyns from 300ish orbs, I doubt that will happen again.

I'm glad Tiki's refine will work for Adult Tiki too. I don't have Young Tiki and I wasn't intending on pulling for her. Nowi's okay, but I don't really like the loli or kid characters much.

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

How many merge projects you guy have? I"m working on Tharja, mCorrin, Caeda, Peri, Lilina, Reinhardt, Felicia, Athena, Effie, and Cherche. When I can't find someone, I move on the next project. I'm planning to add either Chrom or ATiki to the list when I complete Tharja. I'm a bit worried that I have little green in the list, but thing may change.

I've got a pretty good amount I want to work on. Even with HM farming I can't cover working on them all just yet.

I recently completed my Cordelia and Peri, so I have 3 +10's including Camilla now. The remaining projects are Soleil, Tharja, Effie, Nowi, Beruka, Cherche, Kagero, and maybe Felica. I'm also considering Tiki and Hana, as I like them well enough and have 11 copies of both, but Hana's pretty redundant with Soleil and I'm not a big fan of Tiki's art. Maybe her breath refine will push me to go for it.

I wish the game wouldn't be so stingy with Soleils and Tharjas. Solei's only +4 and Tharja's not been merged yet but I only have 3 other copies. It feels like it'll be an eternity to get them to +10..

So I'm browsing through  Nintendo Mobile's Youtube account & I notice there's a major difference in the views between the Japanese & English videos. Is this because the English one's usually gets uploaded first?

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I wish they'd stop pushing Blessings on us everywhere we go. It's like they're trying to annoy every dolphin and small whale who can't afford to swap out Blessings every time the season changes. And I'm sure the big whales would love having to pull 20+ copies of a Legendary Hero with the matching element every month just to keep their supply of Blessings replenished.

Wouldn't the big whales be better off building multiple +10s of the high BST units they use so they can keep from having to swap out blessings every couple weeks?

Besides, there is no need to have Blessings every season in order to get the maximum rewards. Staying in Tier 20 is stupidly easy, and even with using Caeda and Lukas, I have been able to stay in the top 1000 for AA every week without having to do multiple runs for better scores. I'm sure that full 170+ BST armor teams would be able to stay in the top 1000 with no problems whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So I'm browsing through  Nintendo Mobile's Youtube account & I notice there's a major difference in the views between the Japanese & English videos. Is this because the English one's usually gets uploaded first?

Probably more English speaking players. Also English is a common 2nd language in non-Japanese speaking countries so they will obviously watch the English video over the Japanese.

I’m really hoping to pull Ryoma, and Grima. Only thing is that I worry bout pulling Y!Tiki, since I hate the loli’s. It’s partially why I want to pull F!Grima to replace Myyrh on my adult only dragon emblem

Edited by Poimagic

I was kinda disappointed to see we won't be able to sort by favorite anymore.  It's what I've used since the beginning of the game, and while flawed, I know exactly how far I need to scroll for any character who sees even occasional use.  I guess rarity does the same thing, only with the useless star count replacing level...

46 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Probably more English speaking players. Also English is a common 2nd language in non-Japanese speaking countries so they will obviously watch the English video over the Japanese.

Are you saying that there's more English players for FEH than there are Japanese? I thought Fire Emblem was more popular in Japan than it is the West?

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Are you saying that there's more English players for FEH than there are Japanese? I thought Fire Emblem was more popular in Japan than it is the West?

It is, but they're referring to non-JP, non-US players, such as German, French, Italian, etc. Most countries teach English as the primary second language and, as far as I know, the trailers only get released in English and Japanese. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, silverserpent said:

It is, but they're referring to non-JP, non-US players, such as German, French, Italian, etc. Most countries teach English as the primary second language and, as far as I know, the trailers only get released in English and Japanese. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

That makes sense, thanks for clarifying. I just could've sworn FEH was more popular in Japan but I didn't take account of other countries tally up as well.

1 minute ago, Troykv said:

There are any character outside of Azama that their worst boon isn't HP?

Some of the super-slow characters don't want +Spd, like Wrys.

34 minutes ago, Troykv said:

There are any character outside of Azama that their worst boon isn't HP?

If you want to abuse Infantry Pulse +Hp is pretty good so Summer Xander and Dorcas appreciate it even if it isn't their best boon. For someone like Bartre it's kinda overkill but having mammoth Hp with Infantry Pulse would make him future proof.

Edited by Alexmender

1 minute ago, silverserpent said:

Was looking over my ally supports and realized that I really need Rath and Kent to be released so my two lonely Lyns aren't so lonely anymore...

Have any decent unattached Eliwoods, Hectors, or even Florinas to spare? Call it a friends with benefits situation until Mr. Right finds their way to Lyn, then the liaison will end.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Have any decent unattached Eliwoods, Hectors, or even Florinas to spare? Call it a friends with benefits situation until Mr. Right finds their way to Lyn, then the liaison will end.

That's why we have 5 Lyns. One for each paired ending

I am hoping the new banner on June 10 doesn't have Rath on it, I will not have enough orbs to get him if he is.

Ewww in the sense that I wanted a unit I can actually merge instead of Ryoma. I got him on my free pull. He's not good fodder. WTF! He's +spd -res. Guess I'll use him for PvE and AA

Edited by silveraura25

Just now, Vaximillian said:

What’s up with the game giving me seasonals just like that?
Screenshot_20180530-140245.png
Who would like Brazen Atk/Spd?

Perhaps Tannenboon instead. That brazen will eventually find itself in the normal summoning pool while the seasonal weapons won't

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Perhaps Tannenboon instead. That brazen will eventually find itself in the normal summoning pool while the seasonal weapons won't

How about maybe answering the questions asked? If I wanted to give someone the tree, I would have asked about the tree. It’s that simple, really. I couldn’t care less about the seasonal weapons.