Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

18 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Hark! A thing from twitter!

Something about flyers and retweeting. 

Yet again I lament my lack of progress with the Japanese language. 

They made separate tweets for each of the four fliers - whoever gets the most retweets will be distributed as a free 4*. 

For obvious reasons Narcian is currently winning by a country mile.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

44 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Ike, I can sort of kite and work around for the most part, at least.  Lyn, I just don't have any counters.  There's a couple checks, but with Reinhardt, I can field Titania, Julia, or Sonya and take him off the field on counter attack, and with a 3 ranged unit with 2 attack range, that's the best way to deal with them, because you don't always have the luxury of positioning when you're out-movemented.  Lyn, you can try to bait her with a high Def unit, then kill with one or two units of your own, but she doesn't have a good "delete" button, like pretty much every other unit.

I've been dealing with Brave Lyn in regular arena with nukes.  QP Moonbow Reinhardt, Bridelia and Cherche all do pretty well to delete her player phase and raven mages, even if they have no buffs against her take little damage and can dish it back. I've been using a TARaven Sanaki on my Arena team and she serves as my double counter to both Lyn and Ike.  She survives most variant of Lyn and 1HKOs back in return and she just destroys Ike in one hit as well. Problem is that I only have one of her for Arena assault.

Brave Ike is also decent against Lyn since he doesn't take too much damage from the second attack and it leaves him with Aether charged for the next turn, which could very well bring him back to full.

21 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

When life gives you lemons...

xkQTEir.png

A few months back I would have never even considered casually dropping 20k feathers for a weapon on a unit I don't even intend to use all that often.  The feather dumps we've been getting combined with the slow trickle of the daily quests has been most appreciated. 

I've been using a Fae on my arena teams to great effect since with Lightning Breath and TA, she's a great Reinhardt counter. She takes little to no damage and kill him on the counter.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Pretty much.  I might try using Big Tiki, but I'd rather not spend 20K feathers on Nowi.

Mind, I don't like Tiki or Nowi myself, and their killing Lyn is a bit shaky (Moonbow is a very real threat considering their good def---which they need to be able to tank Lyn at all), but it is a niche that they have and can do fairly cheaply. (Particularly if you have Ninian.)

13 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

They made separate tweets for each of the four fliers - whoever gets the most retweets will be distributed as a free 4*. 

Then... I will help the cause.

11 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

I was gonna say he's the only one really worth it. The others can be randomly pulled while we have to wait for GHB re-runs for him. 

Still find it to be kind of a weird event. Why put Narcian in a competition with the Whitewings? Michalis would already have made more sense (Minerva would have been even better, but I would be really surprised if they gave away a 5* only unit, even as a 4*)

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I was gonna say he's the only one really worth it. The others can be randomly pulled while we have to wait for GHB re-runs for him. 

Still find it to be kind of a weird event. Why put Narcian in a competition with the Whitewings? Michalis would already have made more sense (Minerva would have been even better, but I would be really surprised if they gave away a 5* only unit, even as a 4*)

Maybe there would finally be a 4* unit with LaD3.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Honestly, I feel like L&D is already so good at lower levels that they might as well keep it 5* only for max. L&D 1 is almost Fury 3 in terms of value, L&D 2 is very definitely better on offenses (but obviously worse on defense) than Fury 3, so even limiting to 4* only skills L&D is still competitive. Hell, L&D 2 is basically Swift Sparrow. (Sure, you take 4 more damage, but you also get 4 more speed on enemy phase, avoiding tons of doubles.)

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Funnily enough, LaD is the only A passive skill that's available on 3* units that's not available at gold rank on a 4* unit. (at least it's better than the 19 other A passives that are only available on 5* only units or on limited units. Can we have 4* unit that has access to Swift Sparrow even if they need to be promoted to 5* please?) 

Edited by LuxSpes

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Yeah, I didn't even think about it but Michalis probably should have been the fourth choice here.  Not that I'm complaining about more Narcians -- I fully intend to +10 him someday lol

5 minutes ago, Solaris998 said:

Just gonna put this here too, the Black Knight has finally appeared in the QHB game

20170906_232741.png

He must be doing a double take.  "Didn't I kill Greil already?"

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Those claw-like hands and that pose really adds the menacingness that is a bit lost in translation in the chibi sprite haha

Nephenee looks great as well with her art

Oh right thanks for reminding me I should put her here too-

I really do like her art here

20170906_233540.png

Edited by Solaris998

Just now, Rezzy said:

Weren't we supposed to get version update bonus Orbs today, according to the event calendar?

The update orbs start on tomorrow on the 7th. I was confused about that too at first actually.