Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Spoiler

Ayra looks stunning (If she's a TT reward she's going +1) and Arden looks pretty funny. It's quite awesome how they gave him a realistic style, although it really clashes with others just like Arthur's comic art

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ayra is drawn by Eirika’s, Ephraim’s, and Berkut’s artist. My body is ready.

What does your body have to do with anything?

So on the datamine:

Spoiler

Arden snuck his way in? Sword Armor presumably, 

Valflame has a totally unrelated effect to its original FE4 bonuses, understandable.

Ayra's weapon is like Berkut's- inheritable by anyone right?

Here's hoping Travant also gets Recovery Ring.

And Arden is getting his Pursuit Ring! And this time nobody can steal it (which is what always happened in FE4).

As for Speed specials, if there was an inheritable one- how would it change things and who would benefit the most from it?

Got the update as well!

Cleared Nohrzura's and Ike's CC paralogue out od laziness.

Brave Paralogue was dealt easily with

THE DARK WITHIN

DO MY BEST!

LET'S STRACK UP A TUNE

MAGIC IS EVERYTHING

P11-1: Sophia tanks Lyn with (@Vaximillian) Rauðrraven+, cleric heals her, cav swaps cleric, Ike moves down. Sophia deletes Lyn, is sung and moves back while enemies approach. Rein deletes cav, sophia moves, is sung and Glacies Ike. She tanks the cleric and deletes her next turn with Glacies charged up.

P11-2: team gets ready on positioning, Rein and Nohrzura bordering the enemy range. Rein deletes archer, Azura sings, Rein goes back two tiles and Sophia draws Azura back; enemies move. Rein deletes Roy, is sung and deletes Lucina, Sophia Glacies axe dude.

P11-3: Sophia is sung and tanks both Ike and Lyn, Lucina goes west and Roy approaches. Sophia Glacies Ike, is sung and deletes Lyn. Rein deletes Roy. Lucina breaks wall in search of Sophia. Rein deletes Lucina.

P12-1: Rein deletes swd fighter, Azura sings him and he draws her back. Sophia enters Inigo's bottom most range. She tanks him, blade mage moves west, is refreshed but gets behind Inigo, AI sucks. Sophia ends Inigo and Nino 2 rounds blade mage. The rest is Nino dealing with Azura.

P12-2: Nino desperation Glacies Olivia and hits cav, but at enemy phase they blow me out. New team is Olwen, Lyn, Seth and Titania. Lyn deals with everything.

P12-3: Olwen Blade desperations Shigure, Lyn repos her. Seth chokepoints Olivia's boat. He tanks Olivia. Olwen deletes Inigo because of Hone Cavalry, and Seth cripples Olivia with Seals. Lyn goes back until they gang on Azura.

Ayra is fucking beautiful!

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:
  Hide contents

Ayra looks stunning (If she's a TT reward she's going +1) and Arden looks pretty funny. It's quite awesome how they gave him a realistic style, although it really clashes with others just like Arthur's comic art

Spoiler

Omg ARDEN ahahah gosh

We have a new Draug!

I feel like Arden is the TT (which sucks because TT is all about speed) and Ayra/Arvis are GHB.

Hmm Arya is beautiful though! Valflame effect sounds good, might promote both!?!

Holy shit, Arden looks fantastic. I love him.

Regnal Astra is odd. It sounds like a counterpart to Black Luna, but it doesn't have a clear relation to the Astra skill tree, and the effect doesn't count great compared to Bonfire and Glacies. Perhaps it's just 2-charge, but that just makes its relation to Astra even stranger.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So on the datamine:

Hide contents

Valflame has a totally unrelated effect to its original FE4 bonuses, understandable.

And Arden is getting his Pursuit Ring! And this time nobody can steal it (which is what always happened in FE4).

As for Speed specials, if there was an inheritable one- how would it change things and who would benefit the most from it?

Spoiler

I'm thinking the speedy sword users might finally have a use like Lon'qu, Fir and Navarre, since there so many sword units better than them.

Soon, Lon'qu, soon! Let's hope for a good speed based special to be available.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So on the datamine:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Arden seems to be a sword armor based in his art and Alvis doesn't look to be armored if going by his artwork.

And there's no info about 'Ayra's Blade and Ayra's Blade+, so I assume it's a legendary weapon. Not to mention it has a passive +3 Spd and a "Swift Blade" effect, so it's worthy of being legendary.

You know....I didn't know too much about Arya coming into this....but now she might be the unit I want most of all.

God, that artwork is beautiful. I think I want Asatani Tomoyo to be a designer for a future FE game now.

And she's even got Brina Palencia as the VA. She's perfect.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:
  Hide contents

Omg ARDEN ahahah gosh

We have a new Draug!

I feel like Arden is the TT (which sucks because TT is all about speed) and Ayra/Arvis are GHB.

Hmm Arya is beautiful though! Valflame effect sounds good, might promote both!?!

Spoiler

AW YEAH! Now we have Draug, slim Draug, Dong armor Draug and photorealistic Draug!

I still believe Ayra's going to be the TT reward (please, I want to have her at 5* for free ;-:)

Ayra would honestly make sense as a GHB, since she's recruited in a similar way as Navarre. In fact, she's even more antagonistic than him, so it makes even more sense. But I don't know if I want her or Arvis first... Probably Ayra I guess, but Arvis looks like someone straight out of Castlevania, and I adore it so much.

Spoiler

Arden also looks like he's straight from Castlevania, but for a different reason. I still love him too though.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Hide contents

Arden seems to be a sword armor based in his art and Alvis doesn't look to be armored if going by his artwork.

And there's no info about 'Ayra's Blade and Ayra's Blade+, so I assume it's a legendary weapon. Not to mention it has a passive +3 Spd and a "Swift Blade" effect, so it's worthy of being legendary.

Good catch. Really odd that that this time around, a character weapon is not only legendary but with a full CYL-level effect. Which, strangely, Valflame does not seem to have.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

So what's you're saying is, this is a AAA+ update 'best update ever' :P

Genealogy has a lot of A names. But even ignoring the joke (which was solid, I must admit), I agree 100%: this banner was my most hyped-for banner since this game has been out, but it has surpassed my wildest dreams in every single way. The two hours can't go by fast enough!

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Hide contents

Good catch. Really odd that that this time around, a character weapon is not only legendary but with a full CYL-level effect. Which, strangely, Valflame does not seem to have.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

So what's you're saying is, this is a AAA+ update 'best update ever' :P

Genealogy has a lot of A names. But even ignoring the joke (which was solid, I must admit), I agree 100%: this banner was my most hyped-for banner since this game has been out, but it has surpassed my wildest dreams in every single way. The two hours can't go by fast enough!

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:
  Hide contents

Whoa, did not expect FE4's one armor knight to get in when so many others have been passed up. Arden's art is so hype. Jumped straight out of a DnD book. But my armor team has no more room for swords.

Spoiler

Maybe it's too make up for the disappointment of Arvis not being an armoured mage.

I wonder if Arvin will just have a plain Silver Sword+, since only Olivia and Inigo have that.

But hey, Arvis means people who have poor luck summoning red mages finally have access to one!

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Ayra would honestly make sense as a GHB, since she's recruited in a similar way as Navarre. In fact, she's even more antagonistic than him, so it makes even more sense. But I don't know if I want her or Arvis first... Probably Ayra I guess, but Arvis looks like someone straight out of Castlevania, and I adore it so much.

Reveal hidden contents

Arden also looks like he's straight from Castlevania, but for a different reason. I still love him too though.

Spoiler

I could see Ayra and Arvis being GHB rewards while Arden is the TT one. 

Just now, Othin said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Well it has Atk Ploy 2 and Res Ploy 2 built-in, which is better than the first few legendary weapons who only had one tier 2 passive built-in.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

Reveal hidden contents

I could see Ayra and Arvis being GHB rewards while Arden is the TT one. 

Agreed, that's what I'm expecting. Also:

Spoiler

Seliph looks like the +40% bonus unit for the Tempest Trial, while Julia is the boss. Neat. And there's extra maps added as well? Not sure what those are about. I'm still skimming through the update.