Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Both Karel and Athena both come with a Wo Dao. Meanwhile, Navarre is standing there throwing around 3-charge Blazing Winds that deal zero damage to armors. Because all the game gives me are armors.

Can’t argue here, Navarre’s default kit sucks balls. I gave him my first wo dao from my first Karel and will give him L&D eventually.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

NO.

I thought, for some reason, that the cost for raising a Seal to level 2 was 40 Great Badges.

It's not.

It's 60.

And I only grinded up to 455 Great Red Badges yesterday.

why must i make myself suffer so

10 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Not sure if you guys are encountering this glitch too but after collecting the sacred coins, it doesn't add it to your total. It was easily fixed by reloading the game though.

Or just clicking on the tab to go into the Sacrd Coins menu.

On my personal Sacred Coins note, I am now at 50 coints, but I can't decide what to forge. I believe I shall choose the old fashioned way- next time I struggle on a challenge, I shall forge whatever is necessary to complete it.

...Good luck on that happening, rate new challenges come out.

19 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Not sure if you guys are encountering this glitch too but after collecting the sacred coins, it doesn't add it to your total. It was easily fixed by reloading the game though.

It just doesn't refresh until you leave the castle screen and come back to it.

5 hours ago, Poimagic said:

The stuff I'm talking about is the, "Screw the weapon triangle, I have specials that do insane damage." 

Also something close to the topic, I was thinking on how all top tier units on the wiki page have a good Firesweep build. And then it hit me. Doesn't a neutral Hinoka have 34 speed without her Brave Lance? And the I thought, how good would a Firesweep build on her be? And so, I now want to make a Firesweep Hinoka build. What do you think of this, @mampfoid?

Like mentioned before, her speed would be max at 32 (base) +1 (because of +1 merge) + 5 (LnD) + 6 (Hone Fliers) = 44 without seal. Cordelia (who is more accessible) is faster, but since Hinoka is a fixed member of your team and will be buffed by Nowi's Hone Fliers, it would be a good build for her regardless. 

In my opinion, in this case it's less a question of positive matchups in the calculator, but of how you play your team. With Firesweep, Hinoka could weaken up some dangerous units without taking damage, to let your mages finish them up. She also could finish up DC units (and CD archers) in Vantage range.

On the other hand, with three mages on your team, you wouldn't have anyone to deal melee damage on enemy phase. This is only an emergency case, with Brave Lance she is not exactly an EP unit either. Brave Lance also has the advantage of the guaranteed double attack against ridiculously fast units like Ayra & co. 

Edited by mampfoid

It feels oddly satisfying to kill a great 5-star unit for a personal project. That random +Spd/-HP Elise was certainly very helpful... for donating her Gravity+ to Maria, that is >:)

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

It feels oddly satisfying to kill a great 5-star unit for a personal project. That random +Spd/-HP Elise was certainly very helpful... for donating her Gravity+ to Maria, that is >:)

I'm considering giving Fae Steady Breath if I ever get a Brave Ike. Makes up for him stealing Elincia from me round one.

Just now, bethany81707 said:

I'm considering giving Fae Steady Breath if I ever get a Brave Ike. Makes up for him stealing Elincia from me round one.

Oh, I would give away a CYL Ike in a heartbeat with all the characters that want Steady Breath. Ike is alright, but he's not alright enough to be worth saving to me. Same with Hector; I will consider keeping a Hector alive, after I give him away to the 5-10+ units that want Distant Counter.

4 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Giving up Ike is not even comparable to giving up Elise in its cruelty! D:

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh, I would give away a CYL Ike in a heartbeat with all the characters that want Steady Breath. Ike is alright, but he's not alright enough to be worth saving to me. Same with Hector; I will consider keeping a Hector alive, after I give him away to the 5-10+ units that want Distant Counter.

Problem is Greil is kinda worth saving to me...

If it's anything other than one of Brave Ike's best natures, I'm doing the Steady Fae thing.

1 minute ago, bethany81707 said:

If it's anything other than one of Brave Ike's best natures, I'm doing the Steady Fae thing.

But Ike is not Greil, even when in Greil’s duds.

1 minute ago, bethany81707 said:

Heh, and yet I would rather keep regular Ike since he's in his actual garb. But regular Ike, while good for SI, cannot compare to the beauty that is Steady Breath, which is the biggest factor for me.

I admittedly have a similar problem with Klein right now. I would much rather use him for SI instead of keeping him... but the one I have is +Atk/-Res, which is practically perfect for him. But Hinoka really needs Death Blow 3...

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

…but the one I have is +Atk/-Res, which is practically perfect for him. 

My first Karel (the one whose wo dao I gave to Navarre) was Atk/Res. My next Karels were both –Atk, and one of them already is no more.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

My first Karel (the one whose wo dao I gave to Navarre) was Atk/Res. My next Karels were both –Atk, and one of them already is no more.

And this is why I'm scared to give Klein away. I can't wait to get more Elises that are all -Spd/+Def.

21 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Hmm, my Tana could really use Swift Sparrow 2 and that purple-haired mage who has said skill is just sitting there, doing nothing. That idea does sound rather enticing indeed......

And this is why I'm scared to give Klein away. I can't wait to get more Elises that are all -Spd/+Def.

Elise will forever haunt you for that act of merciless murder >:(

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Hmm, my Tana could really use Swift Sparrow 2 and that purple-haired mage who has said skill is just sitting there, doing nothing. That idea does sound rather enticing indeed......

Oh come on now, that's just being cruel!

She should only be foddered off for Glacies, not that poor man's LaD3!

Also, I thought about tagging you in that post for a moment, but I thought it might be a bit too insensitive, considering...

@Vaximillian Why would she be haunting me? It was Maria who did it! I tried to stop her, but she kept insisting on doing things "just like Michalis", and then pushed me away. I was simply a helpless bystander during the whole ordeal.

Edited by DefaultBeep

Why would she be haunting me? It was Maria who did it! I tried to stop her, but she kept insisting on doing things "just like Michalis", and then pushed me away. I was simply a helpless bystander during the whole ordeal.

Explain it to Elise’s spirit, not to me.