Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I may pull from the GHB banner since I don't have a Minerva and all the others have skills that would useful to pass, namely, Axebreaker 3 from Eliwood, Triangle Adept 3 and Threathen Spd 3 from Selena and Brave Bow+ and Vantage 3 from Gordin. (even Minerva has LaD3, though I probably would keep a 5* Minerva if I found one)

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

New Lunatic Challenge quests are available for the next two weeks!

Assemble a team of four of a given composition and complete a Lunatic story map to get up to 20 orbs. All four allies must survive the ordeal.

One orb each:

1-1 with a sword user
1-2 with a lance user
1-3 with an axe user
1-4 with a bow user
1-5 with a dagger user

5-1 with a staff user
5-2 with a sword user
5-3 with a lance user
5-4 with an axe user
5-5 with a bow user

Two orbs each:

9-1 with a dagger user
9-2 with a staff user
9-3 with a sword user
9-4 with a lance user
9-5 with an axe user

Also, 10 orbs, 10 stamina potions, and 5,000 feathers have been distributed as the award for the world completing the Michalis hero battle.

I can use all the orbs I can get, since I've amassed five 3* Eliwoods among two full summon circles...and they're arguably the best I've drawn.

11 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Has anyone finished the new Lunatic quests already? I have. Still working on the 10th Stratum Fliers quest though...

Wait, people are actually doing that one???

The new ones don't seem too bad, I'll probably just auto with my arena team and waste exp cause I'm lazy like that.

3 minutes ago, immatx said:

The new ones don't seem too bad, I'll probably just auto with my arena team and waste exp cause I'm lazy like that.

Narcian is doing a hard carry on the fliers quest right now for me, despite being underleveled. I just drop him into a stratum with all lances, have Hinoka give him some buffs, then send him in and solo the map. There's lots of rerolling involved but it's so satisfying to see 29x2 on my side and 0 on the other.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

I never do those Grand Hero battle focuses. Its literally characters that you're probably going to get anyway. The only person on there thats worth a rat's behind is Minerva. If it was just Minerva I would be happy but smelliwood, Gordin, and that other girl aren't even "OMG, I need you in my laifu" worthy.

If the focus actually gave a much better chance at getting said focus characters on lower rarities, it'd totally be worth it on this banner that has so many good skill fodder units on focus.  I'm surprised it seems to only add an additional chance for their 5-star iterations.

40 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

@Anacybele Yesterday I dreamt that I pulled Ike in Heroes. It was RD Ike with his Vanguard outfit, he was 3* and was an axe unit :P:

Hey, I would've been content with that! I mean, I raised my Freddy all the way from 3 star. <3 But man, I wish I could have such a dream. Instead, I dreamed I got a free 200 orbs and 5000 feathers. lol

I dunno if I'll try to pull from the Michalis battle focus. I'd like to have Minerva since she seems good and I never get enough axe wielders, but given my luck...yeah, I dunno.

Edited by Anacybele

22 minutes ago, immatx said:

In the "Training Tower Woes" thread, people have been posting a lot of progress on the Tenth Stratum quests. I've managed to get through the cavalry and armor ones and 6/15 of the flier one.

I've been using the new ones to accumulate some levels for my mid-level 4* characters. Although that'll get trickier for the later ones.

I'd like Minerva just because she's the only one with Ward Fliers, and I want to put together a good flier-only team some day... but I'm also hoarding orbs because I keep thinking the next banner might have someone I really want. It's a dilemma.

8 minutes ago, Phoenix_Kensai said:

I'd like Minerva just because she's the only one with Ward Fliers, and I want to put together a good flier-only team some day... but I'm also hoarding orbs because I keep thinking the next banner might have someone I really want. It's a dilemma.

We saw the current banner a day or two before it went live, right? With only about a week left in the current one, I wonder when we'll see the next main one.

The next new set of characters HAS to include someone I really want. Because the last few banners have NOT had anyone I really wanted besides Ephraim and I didn't get him.

If it still has characters I don't care about though...I'm going to punch something.

Edited by Anacybele

44 minutes ago, immatx said:

I've completed cavalry, fliers and infantry on one account, and infantry and fliers on a second. My hint: Narcian and Subaki, plus choosing the right maps (and Palla helped a bit) really do the job for fliers :D My second account doesn't have many cavalry members so training them up but likely won't be done in time. My first account has four armours - three Draug and one Gwendy... I'm training them for a laugh but doubt I'll get the job done ^.^''

With the help of some Light's Blessings, I managed to get all the Ch. 9 Lunatic Challenge quests out of the way.  It feels kind of dirty, but I figure what the hell else am I going to use those things on?

7 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

With the help of some Light's Blessings, I managed to get all the Ch. 9 Lunatic Challenge quests out of the way.  It feels kind of dirty, but I figure what the hell else am I going to use those things on?

Wait so even if your units died, so long as I use a light's blessing, it doesn't count?

I should've saved my light's blessings...

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

Wait so even if your units died, so long as I use a light's blessing, it doesn't count?

It works for the tenth strat ones, too. It's helped me a bit since I had a fair few saved and couldn't always be bothered to keep restarting again and again lol

2 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Yup.

I basically save my Light's Blessings for quests like these because I don't want to blow another 25 stamina to redo a Lunatic level. 

I'm finally doing a little better in the arena. But not that much better. I still get screwed by dancers... And I ran into a Leo that has Pain or something as well as one of those Growing skills. So he did damage before he attacked, when he attacked, and after he attacked all at once at some point. -_-

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I'm finally doing a little better in the arena. But not that much better. I still get screwed by dancers... And I ran into a Leo that has Pain or something as well as one of those Growing skills. So he did damage before he attacked, when he attacked, and after he attacked all at once at some point. -_-

Ah, you ran into a Leo with Poison Strike 3 then. That sounds rather painful.

Did you win that round?

5 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Ah, you ran into a Leo with Poison Strike 3 then. That sounds rather painful.

Did you win that round?

Yeah, I meant Poison Strike (forgot that Pain is actually a staff). And no... Because admittedly, Leo is a tough one for my team to counter. He fucks Freddy over hard, male Robin won't do much damage even with Triangle Adept because like a lot of magic users, Leo has high res, and Sharena CAN beat him, but she has low res, so she kinda has to hit him first or she's probably finished. Palla isn't weak to him, but still can't kill him in one round as far as I've seen. So by the time I did kill that Leo, my team was too beat up to finish off the other enemies.

Though, I don't think one can have a team that has a good answer for absolutely everything. Especially with skill inheritance.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I meant Poison Strike (forgot that Pain is actually a staff). And no... Because admittedly, Leo is a tough one for my team to counter. He fucks Freddy over hard, male Robin won't do much damage even with Triangle Adept because like a lot of magic users, Leo has high res, and Sharena CAN beat him, but she has low res, so she kinda has to hit him first or she's probably finished. Palla isn't weak to him, but still can't kill him in one round as far as I've seen.

Didn't Ursula have Blárwolf at base, allowing her to devour Leo alive?

EDIT: argh, you probably haven't Ursula.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Didn't Ursula have Blárwolf at base, allowing her to devour Leo alive?

I don't know, nobody's talking about Ursula and I don't have her.

29 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Use your nintendo points.

You get 60 a week for logging into miiverse and the eShop.

And there's the initial 1100 you get from FE heroes missions.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No... Because admittedly, Leo is a tough one for my team to counter. He fucks Freddy over hard, Robin won't do much damage even with Triangle Adept because like a lot of magic users, Leo has high res, and Sharena CAN beat him, but she has low res, so she kinda has to hit him first or she's probably finished. Palla isn't weak to him, but still can't kill him in one round as far as I've seen.

Though, I don't think one can have a team that has a good answer for absolutely everything. Especially with skill inheritance.

I can sympathize. My Arena team has similar trouble with Hinoka (she almost ended my last Arena run practically by herself, if I hadn't gotten Julia's Dragon Fang charged; she murders Roy, Robin doesn't do much to her even with Bonfire, Julia targets RES and needs multiple hits unless Hinoka's been softened up first, and Ninian can't help much since she targets RES and is -ATK), or any high-RES Blue except maybe Linde (Julia can magic-duel her and most likely win, and Roy can probably soften her up if needed), but especially Hinoka.

And yeah, preparing for every possibility is pretty impossible with Inherit Skill being a thing.

Also, do you remember the rest of that Leo team? I'm just curious.

EDIT: @shadowofchaos Weren't those buyable Light's Blessings limited to just 3?

Edited by ILikeKirbys

7 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

I can sympathize. My Arena team has similar trouble with Hinoka (she almost ended my last Arena run practically by herself, if I hadn't gotten Julia's Dragon Fang charged; she murders Roy, Robin doesn't do much to her even with Bonfire, Julia targets RES and needs multiple hits unless Hinoka's been softened up first, and Ninian can't help much since she targets RES and is -ATK), or any high-RES Blue except maybe Linde (Julia can magic-duel her and most likely win, and Roy can probably soften her up if needed), but especially Hinoka.

And yeah, preparing for every possibility is pretty impossible with Inherit Skill being a thing.

Also, do you remember the rest of that Leo team? I'm just curious.

Huh, I don't see Hinoka much at all, but when I do, I never have trouble with her, though that's because of my wall named Frederick. lol He also one-shots Linde all the time, so she's no problem for me either.

Anyway, yeah, I'm pretty sure there was an Azura, as that was the dancer. I believe the other two were Camilla and either Lucina or Takumi. Takumi and Camilla are no trouble for me anymore, as male Robin eats up Takumis of course, and neither of the two can do much to Freddy the wall. Camilla consistently does 0 damage to him, in fact. But that Azura + Leo combo did so much damage to my team that they couldn't survive long enough to take out the others, as I said.

That said, Freddy is pretty consistently the reason I win some of these fights. He's either taken little damage or tanked a bunch of hits that leave him with low health, but enough to win. I'm SO considering drawing a picture of Takumi, Camilla, and a couple other usually good units doinking their weapons off him. lol People are having a hard time taking him down if they don't have somebody like Leo. XD

Edited by Anacybele