Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

6 minutes ago, JSND said:

I only get shit for this season since Ursula is only like l20. Already started raising up Michalis lol

Oh yeah, I forget that Michalis is guaranteed to be a bonus hero once they change up the bonus roster. Maybe I should put off Nino for now and train up Mike in case I don't get a focus from the next banner...

I'll probably be fine though, as I'll have another full week at minimum, which is more than enough time to get multiple units up to 40. 

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, JSND said:

JSND used Crunch

Its super effective

Arcanite got rekt

Filthy Psychic. 

I only get shit for this season since Ursula is only like l20. Already started raising up Michalis lol

Nah pursuit technician scizor go!

Anyways, I finally got all skills for my Shadow Dragon units (as I build teams according to origin game), just need Michalis to learn Axebreaker line up to 3 but he's at lv. 38 and has like 2 sp lol. Doing cecilia, lyn, lucius and nino for inherited skills. But, really, the game needs to boost up SP in some way.

Oh yeah, I probably should upgrade my Michalis to 4 star and train him to lv. 40 or close to it soon too. Who knows if I'll pull at all from the next banner, let alone pull any of its units given the way they've been going lately...

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Nah pursuit technician scizor go!

Anyways, I finally got all skills for my Shadow Dragon units (as I build teams according to origin game), just need Michalis to learn Axebreaker line up to 3 but he's at lv. 38 and has like 2 sp lol. Doing cecilia, lyn, lucius and nino for inherited skills. But, really, the game needs to boost up SP in some way.

Imagine if we got an event in the future that was double SP per kill or something, similar to current 1.5 exp events.

A man can dream...

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, I probably should upgrade my Michalis to 4 star and train him to lv. 40 or close to it soon too. Who knows if I'll pull at all from the next banner, let alone pull any of its units given the way they've been going lately...

Ah, the next focus will most likely have more Magvel or Tellius characters, so you'll probably want to pull next focus. Still, training up Michalis is a good idea, and one I'm stealing.

18 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Imagine if we got an event in the future that was double SP per kill or something, similar to current 1.5 exp events.

A man can dream...

I second this opinion. I kinda need this, since my Ninian needs about 70 more SP for Fortify Dragons (I chose to give her Wings of Mercy 3 instead... I think that was a good call, but I kinda want Fortify Dragons right now since I may need her on a team with Nowi soon). Also my Jaffar needs to learn Threaten SPD 3, since I gave him Moonbow and then he hit Level 40 and getting SP for him now is hard.

52 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Can you guys move the like/dislike, popularity discussion elsewhere?

This season at the arena was terrible to me, ranking at 30K~ and getting 4K feathers, mostly because I had to change Effie for Priscilla to get bonus points and never managed to get the 7 streak with all allies alive, one of them died at least once during a streak. Hoping they change the season's heroes because healers aren't taking me nowhere.

Hey, at least you can rank, mate. I keep getting pushed out in the final hours of a season.

Not that I mind, since I've been focusing on other things right now, like making +SPD/-ATK Nowi strong enough to handle Lunatic 9-5 Xander and his troubadour friend, while still drawing the teleporting sword asshole over to her half of the map so she can kill him and Roy and Narcian can handle Veronica and the blue mage in peace.

And I hate to derail this thread a bit (if there's a thread for this, I would greatly appreciate a link to it), but I think I'm just about ready to take on Lunatic 9-5 again, with Nowi (She's just here to deal with Xander, the swordy and the troubadour that really likes hanging next to Xander; not sure if I should let her have Swordbreaker for this purpose, or if that would make her one-round Xander and screw things up like when Ninian one-rounded Xander in my many failed attempts), Roy (who has Threaten ATK, because I felt like slapping that on him one day: He's here to one-round Veronica with Narcian's aid, then survive one hit from the blue mage and finish him or get away) Narcian (who now has Hone SPD 2 to make Roy double and one-round Veronica: He'll also help deal with the blue mage, but Roy'll most likely have to finish that one off), and Sakura (has Rehabilitate, Heavenly Light and Wings of Mercy 1 (I don't have anyone with 2 or 3 that I want to get rid of): She's here to make sure Nowi survives the troubadour, who killed Ninian on most of my failed attempts, and could maybe heal Roy as well if he absolutely needs it after his encounter with the blue mage).
Do I stand a chance with this set, or should I switch out Sakura for Ninian (can teleport to Roy with Wings of Mercy, thus ensuring that the blue mage dies, and can make Nowi's fight with the troubadour slightly easier, but she can't heal, and I'm not sure if I'll need the healing or dancing more)?

Edited by ILikeKirbys

7 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Ah, the next focus will most likely have more Magvel or Tellius characters, so you'll probably want to pull next focus. Still, training up Michalis is a good idea, and one I'm stealing.

Well, hopefully, but we still don't know for sure yet.

ok i was just in 9th stratum, training my wendy and shit

when a fucking

62 atk laslow just shows the fuck up like

even with fury in consideration that's fucking bullshit

this isn't even 10th strat what the fuck

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

ok i was just in 9th stratum, training my wendy and shit

when a fucking

62 atk laslow just shows the fuck up like

even with fury in consideration that's fucking bullshit

this isn't even 10th strat what the fuck

did he get up to 62 from boosts from his partners or did he just somehow have 62 on his own plus fury

because for a character who's not even a 5 star that's insane how the fuck

Just now, unique said:

did he get up to 62 from boosts from his partners or did he just somehow have 62 on his own plus fury

because for a character who's not even a 5 star that's insane how the fuck

62 on his own, no buffs

screenshot

ReYx4rl.png

I'll be training up Michalis, once I finish the TT Armor Quest.  It's definitely the toughest one of the bunch.  Having only 1 movement to work with means it's hard to position my units effectively and has wound up with me getting a unit killed on several occasions.  I think I've failed more than had all 4 units survive so far.

Only Hector and Effie are level 40, but Draug and Sheena are close.

aw i thought maybe he just had really shitty everything else (which does seem to be the case) to make up for it and that it was actually possible

although if it actually was possible i would've felt worse about sending him home like 3 times

1 minute ago, unique said:

aw i thought maybe he just had really shitty everything else (which does seem to be the case) to make up for it and that it was actually possible

although if it actually was possible i would've felt worse about sending him home like 3 times

I just checked his stats, +atk laslow at 5* gets 38 base str and silver sword is 15, so he can hit 53 i guess

which granted, is equivalent to +atk ryoma's atk so it is pretty high anyway

http://feheroes.wiki/Laslow his stats here, it's not entirely awful bc he has axebreaker so he can double axes regardless but he's probably a poor matchup against fellow reds

5 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

i'm pretty sure if he can hit 62 on his own as a player unit he'd be more widely used already

As it stands 9th stratum just cheats almost as hard as 10th

He's just short, if we do Legit Things.

5* +Atk: 38
Silver Sword+: 15
Fury: 3
Combine: 4

for a total of 60.  Life and Death Laslow can hit 62. . .but WHY would you do that?

Just now, eclipse said:

He's just short, if we do Legit Things.

5* +Atk: 38
Silver Sword+: 15
Fury: 3
Combine: 4

for a total of 60.  Life and Death Laslow can hit 62. . .but WHY would you do that?

If 9th stratum is sending us +10 units I demand a very generous exp boost

14 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

If 9th stratum is sending us +10 units I demand a very generous exp boost

There's a reason why they're called LUNATIC y'know. You'd have to be a complete moron to do them (not that I'm calling you a moron or anything, heh). I never do 9 for leveling anyway. As long as I get 3 SP (6 levels or more) per kill I'm happy

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

There's a reason why they're called LUNATIC y'know. You'd have to be a complete moron to do them (not that I'm calling you a moron or anything, heh). I never do 9 for leveling anyway. As long as I get 3 SP (6 levels or more) per kill I'm happy

there was 3 swords and im levelling wendy and it's not 10th stratum i couldn't pass that up

she lived anyway, my team of babysitters is very competent

Edited by Thor Odinson

34 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

there was 3 swords and im levelling wendy and it's not 10th stratum i couldn't pass that up

she lived anyway, my team of babysitters is very competent

Oh okay, that's cool XD

Wait till you see how much defense Gunter and Frederick have. Yeesh

Just now, Arcanite said:

Oh okay, that's cool XD

Wait till you see how much defense Gunter and Frederick have. Yeesh

I have

While doing flierquest sometimes i'm like "oh an axe? i can get palla to take it"

and then it's gunther/fred/beruka

and im like

fuck

i have -atk palla

My Freddy's gonna be a solid unbreakable wall too. ;D Well, physically, anyway. :P

He's +def and gets def buffs from his allies, and I want to give him the Def+ skills that Stahl has. I just wish I could pull an extra 4 star Stahl for that. I think the 3rd one in that set is Def +4, so with 39 def total at 5 star lv. 40, 39 plus that 4 def would be 43, then adding on an ally's def boosting skill could probably push that to near 50!

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

My Freddy's gonna be a solid unbreakable wall too. ;D Well, physically, anyway. :P

He's +def and gets def buffs from his allies, and I want to give him the Def+ skills that Stahl has. I just wish I could pull an extra 4 star Stahl for that. I think the 3rd one in that set is Def +4, so with 39 def total at 5 star lv. 40, 39 plus that 4 def would be 43, then adding on an ally's def boosting skill could probably push that to near 50!

I think all the +Stat skills are +3, except for HP, which is +5.

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I think all the +Stat skills are +3, except for HP, which is +5.

I just checked, Rezzy is right it's only +3 but hey I don't think that's enough of a difference to be a deal breaker!

My latest training tower quest failed because of a 52 Attack Shanna with Fury.

Like, damn I even tried to take care and not attack her because of Desperation but Camilla and Narcian stood no chance. Would have probably cleared that map too if I could manage her. Didn't help that she had Reposition so baiting was annoying, and a Maria was there to heal her Fury damage...

8 hours ago, JSND said:

JSND used Crunch

Its super effective

Arcanite got rekt

Filthy Psychic. 

Hmm looks like I got predicted