Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Congrats! Just think of it as a forward investment for birthday money

Yeah Ursula Death Blows will be useful, too bad she doesn't give the full set. My Reinhardt is still waiting on Kleins to visit because I have plans for my feathers and don't have enough. Just need to wait for more orbs and hope for multiple Kleins! (Cherche really wants Death Blow, too)

Also weren't there going to be orbs for that Golden Week omikuji event as well? Wonder when those will drop by

Edited by mcsilas

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah, that's kinda what I did, actually. My dad and grandparents always send me money for birthdays and Christmases, so. :P

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah Ursula Death Blows will be useful, too bad she doesn't give the full set. My Reinhardt is still waiting on Kleins to visit because I have plans for my feathers and don't have enough. Just need to wait for more orbs and hope for multiple Kleins! (Cherche really wants Death Blow, too)

Also weren't there going to be orbs for that Golden Week omikuji event as well? Wonder when those will drop by

I think someone said the 11th, but not clue where they got that info lol

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I think someone said the 11th, but not clue where they got that info lol

Wow, IS made the later parts of the defensive battles too hard too. This game overall is beginning to get really stupid.

Like, part 3 sticks all your units on a tiny island in the middle of a lake while all the enemies are either fliers or ranged units. If you don't have many ranged units, you're screwed. I don't have enough ranged units.

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, IS made the later parts of the defensive battles too hard too. This game overall is beginning to get really stupid.

Like, part 3 sticks all your units on a tiny island in the middle of a lake while all the enemies are either fliers or ranged units. If you don't have many ranged units, you're screwed. I don't have enough ranged units.

Different challenges make the game fun to some. Different map designs are way to add challenge.

1 minute ago, komasa said:

@Anacybele

What about using fliers or distant counter units?

I only have one trained up flier in Palla and I've been using Ike. Still not enough.

I'm honestly not liking this game much anymore.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I only have one trained up flier in Palla and I've been using Ike. Still not enough.

I'm honestly not liking this game much anymore.

You have plenty of days to train up a ranged team , don't have to beat the maps right away. 

Even the 3 star units can be leveled to clear maps , and it's not a waste of times since more maps like that will prob come out and you'll have a head start more then you did for these maps. 

Hope you fond something to do to keep you having fun in the game 

6 minutes ago, CorruptedChrome said:

Different challenges make the game fun to some. Different map designs are way to add challenge.

That's one thing. It's another when the challenge added is just too much.

3 minutes ago, CorruptedChrome said:

You have plenty of days to train up a ranged team , don't have to beat the maps right away. 

Even the 3 star units can be leveled to clear maps , and it's not a waste of times since more maps like that will prob come out and you'll have a head start more then you did for these maps. 

Hope you fond something to do to keep you having fun in the game 

Like I said, I have no other good ranged units to train up or use at all. I tried using female Robin, but she did almost no damage for some reason. Klein is the only good archer I have (and the only archer I have period besides Virion). I don't have anyone else to use.

And sorry, but no. The game has nothing fun for me anymore.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

That's one thing. It's another when the challenge added is just too much.

Like I said, I have no other good ranged units to train up or use at all.

And sorry, but no. The game has nothing fun for me anymore.

Sorry to hear that , hopefully you keep login in for your free orbs and come back and find something fun about it again in the future. 

Just now, CorruptedChrome said:

Sorry to hear that , hopefully you keep login in for your free orbs and come back and find something fun about it again in the future. 

Again, like I said, I won't. I shouldn't need to repeat myself.

boy it is like clockwork with you isn't it?

I stand by what I said last week. Delete the game off your phone for a week or so and take a break. A fresh perspective could be just what you need. 

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

boy it is like clockwork with you isn't it?

...What?

And I'm sorry, but I'm just not finding this game much fun anymore. Stop trying to force me to play it, please (if this isn't your intent, fine, but you're coming off that way).

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...What?

And I'm sorry, but I'm just not finding this game much fun anymore. Stop trying to force me to play it, please (if this isn't your intent, fine, but you're coming off that way).

Well I feel bad for you cause you have all your faves and everything, but success only comes with hard work and determination!

It'll be sad to see you go (if you really do stop), but I can only hope you come back!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I wish I could have that Ike though

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Well I feel bad for you cause you have all your faves and everything, but success only comes with hard work and determination!

It'll be sad to see you go (if you really do stop), but I can only hope you come back!

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

I wish I could have that Ike though

I'm sorry too. I looked forward to playing a game where I could use all my favorite characters and not have to bother with characters I don't like.

But I guess that's not how this game is meant to be played, which is very disappointing.

@Anacybele You just spent money on it to get your dream boys together, seemed rather happy, and now the game agonizes you so much? That's truly a shame. Well, it's your choice. I couldn't just stop after spending monz on those ludicrous prices and would prefer to grind me some mages/archers for that map and find me some spicy Inheritance for my favs, but I know not everyone acts like me. Naga be with you, Ana.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...What?

Did you read what she said?

She's not forcing you to play the game. If she were, why would she be telling you to stop cold turkey and take a break? Some time off might just be what you need rather than leaving the game completely, especially after dropping money on it.

The same thing happened a week ago, until you pulled Ryoma. But now we're back here again. Do what you want, but stick to whatever choice you make this time.

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...What?

I'm not trying to force you to play it, I'm sorry if I came off that way. I'm just trying to encourage you to step away at least for awhile. Sometimes it's hard to see past the frustrating stuff. I get that, it happens to everybody. Quitting might be for the best for you right now. Just keep in mind that you can always come back to it later on and enjoy it again. 

Edited by DarkLordIvy
Commaaaaaas

Just now, Anacybele said:

I'm sorry too. I looked forward to playing a game where I could use all my favorite characters and not have to bother with characters I don't like.

But I guess that's not how this game is meant to be played, which is very disappointing.

Like I've said for about........ I think this'll be the 6th time?

>This isn't another fire emblem game, this is a gacha game<.

As much as I want to use my faves 5 star Oboro when I know I won't get far with just them. So you can only use what you have and not what you like or get rolled over!

Plus there's nowhere that says you have to complete everything. If you insist on just using your favourites, you can always just complete what you can and then leave the stuff you can't.

I'm still training up my favourites, and some of them are nowhere near as useful as Ike. Gaius, my loveable not-so-good unit... you will be 5*'d

I won't use him in likely any of the challenging maps, but the challenge with him is just getting him up there xD I will find out the lvl 40 conversation for myself! (And after all that, I bet it still won't beat Leo's for me. Gosh dang that convo was adorable. I wanna replay it v.v )

But in the maps with the challenge, I'm using units I'm more meh on. Bunny!Camilla isn't my favourite or even hugely liked (although I don't dislike her) but she's a mainstay. Kagero is boring for me but I used her for a while. It's a game about compromising with what units you get and what can be used. If you're not willing to do it and still want the best from the game, you're right. It's not for you.

Edited by Cute Chao

I can understand your frustration to an extent because I've been trying to pull units that I like ever since the game came out, but to no avail. No one is forcing you to continue playing. If anything, they're trying to help you cope with your frustration by suggesting you take some time off from this game until the frustration or anger goes away. I certainly had to do that in some games when I got mad about always losing

You spent money on this game and finally some of the units you liked! Shouldn't that make you happy, at least? I was certainly happy after I got Catria, Linde, and Caeda, even though I didn't spend my money on them. If you do decide to stick with this game, you can slowly strategize and inherit the skills you want over a longer period of time. There's no rush just because other people seem to be doing better in the arena or in other parts of the game. Personally, I would like having a higher score too but sometimes I just don't have the units I want or my strategy still needs work. It'll come with time, especially with so many people offering to help you

Like Ivy and Smoke said, no one is trying to force you to stay. They're thinking of how you can deal with being frustrated over this game. Who knows? Going cold turkey may help!

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Like I've said for about........ I think this'll be the 6th time?

>This isn't another fire emblem game, this is a gacha game<.

Okay? So what?

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

As much as I want to use my faves 5 star Oboro when I know I won't get far with just them. So you can only use what you have and not what you like or get rolled over!

Then this is a pretty terrible game, imo.

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Plus there's nowhere that says you have to complete everything. If you insist on just using your favourites, you can always just complete what you can and then leave the stuff you can't.

There's never much I can complete with just my favorites though. I don't like how the game tries to make me ditch them and use characters I don't give a damn about. I'm sorry.