Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Otorio said:

The rewards were actually cumulative, so it was 2+3+5 = 10 orbs and 500+1,500+3000 = 5k feathers.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!!?

I never even knew that XD

*does happy dance* My small pile of orbs (34) is going to turn into a hill pretty soon! And then we'll get 20 from the gauntlet just in time for Celica!

Spoiler

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, komasa said:

I'm having the hugest dilemma over Odin. He got probably the worst IVs +Hp/-Atk.. but I do love Odin. He's got such a good voice over so I will try and use him. Worst case scenario: more Moonbow. Can never complain about more Moonbow x'D

Ouch, that's rough dude. As a fellow Odin user, you have my condolences.

Best case scenario, you get another one with a better IV. (Mine's -Res,+Spd, yay me) If that does happen, one lucky member of your team gets access to a good special!

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

61 orbs after the new maps. Can't...control...

I hope you spend them in hopes of getting Linde and end up getting a 5 star Peri with -Rezzy and reset your percentages with exactly no orbs to spare

So i just did the defend parts successfully. Had to use a light's blessings on the last map because I was lazy enough to try again lol. Did the last maps with my cav team.

Also, fun stuff is that I pulled a full session on mage girls and got robin and henry 0/10

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Hmm, you could be right. I thought I was being patient enough when worked with what I had until Ike and all came (used Marth until I got him, for example). I'd also been using Palla until Elincia, Marcia, Jill, Haar, Cormag, and Fiora come (as it stands, none of the fliers I like except for Hinoka and Cordelia are in the game and I never got Hinoka, and I only ever pulled Cordelia once. I used her for skill fodder...). Used Olivia until I got Azura (and I still occasionally use Olivia to help train some units).

But maybe I need a but more patience. And we'll have to see if I can ever get used to using units I don't like. But for now, I guess this is more of a break than ditching the game permanently. I'll go play or do something else in the meantime.

My mood also hasn't been helped much by the fact that I've been battling an ear infection lately. The pain is sometimes unbearable. But it's a little better today.

Mm. Personally, my approach is to do whatever I can with the characters I have, and whenever I run out of things to do, I take a break from playing the game much for a few days until something new shows up. In tougher missions like the arena, I try to figure out which characters are best for the job out of the ones I have, but when I'm cleaning up easier maps and just training random characters, I lean more towards ones I like, including ones I've had to bench for a bit in the more serious missions.

The important thing is finding the ways and amounts to play the game that works for you. Sometimes that might mean taking breaks or not going for everything, and that's fine. And remember, when you run into something tough, you can always ask for help: for example, I'm sure we could give you suggestions for taking on the third defense special map, if you're still having trouble and ever want to come back to it.

16 minutes ago, Othin said:

Mm. Personally, my approach is to do whatever I can with the characters I have, and whenever I run out of things to do, I take a break from playing the game much for a few days until something new shows up. In tougher missions like the arena, I try to figure out which characters are best for the job out of the ones I have, but when I'm cleaning up easier maps and just training random characters, I lean more towards ones I like, including ones I've had to bench for a bit in the more serious missions.

The important thing is finding the ways and amounts to play the game that works for you. Sometimes that might mean taking breaks or not going for everything, and that's fine. And remember, when you run into something tough, you can always ask for help: for example, I'm sure we could give you suggestions for taking on the third defense special map, if you're still having trouble and ever want to come back to it.

I suppose that's a good way to go about it. Still dunno when I'll play again though.

Just now, Anacybele said:

I suppose that's a good way to go about it. Still dunno when I'll play again though.

You're in no rush to beat everything! (At least I think...) Once you feel better and recover from your ear infection, then it might be better to decide when you want to play again. If I were sick, I would take some time off and look out for my health :)

:Natasha: Healing power-go!

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

You're in no rush to beat everything! (At least I think...) Once you feel better and recover from your ear infection, then it might be better to decide when you want to play again. If I were sick, I would take some time off and look out for my health :)

:Natasha: Healing power-go!

Yeah, I do want this to go away asap...

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

I hope you spend them in hopes of getting Linde and end up getting a 5 star Peri with -Rezzy and reset your percentages with exactly no orbs to spare

I took you up on that bet, but I think neither of us won.

Screenshot_20170509-112716_zps6p6dprbw.p

@Vaximillian Always listen to your hand

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

you never pulled a selena until now? :0

For some reason, nope. Don't have her mother either, even though I married her my family is dysfunctional wryyyyyy

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Well.
I somehow pulled Linde today... 
So rip skill inheritance for the others, gotta funnel stuff into Linde since I've been trying to pull my favorite mage since launch.
Nice.

Edited by Sophie

Now I feel scared of playing the Arena, I sometimes win Advance Battles but now with the new rules... I feel like I'm going to lost more than before and drop my ranks x(

4 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Now I feel scared of playing the Arena, I sometimes win Advance Battles but now with the new rules... I feel like I'm going to lost more than before and drop my ranks x(

You've got a whole week worth of dueling swords to at least test the waters for the first few days.

5 minutes ago, Maymeimai said:

Is it weird that I want to climb to the 17th rank and stay there forever just because I like the title? lol "12 Deadlords" is just too cool 8)

Can relate, I wanted to stay forever as "Sable Knight" for Camus x'D.