Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

yeah it's kinda eh...but i just realized Ursula gets DB at 5*, for some reason i thought it was at 4*...so far away, maybe i will put Fury on to fill in 'till then, unless there's some better skill..and i might as well promo some 3* Hanas instead of Ursula. hmm..

Send Jaffar home to be with Nino like me... I definitely didn't have two Jaffars

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Send Jaffar home to be with Nino like me... I definitely didn't have two Jaffars

but i have a Nino or three, he is with her and having a nice time )8 but even if you didn't you'd probably kick him ou-er..send him home, let's be real. worth it

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Did you actually send home your Jaffar?

Cause that was some clean Life and Death fodder.......

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

Add me as a friend. I'll gladly have Reinhardt as my team lead. ;)

Reinhardt's not so scary when you have a 5* Fury Nino on your team. ;)

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

For real though I wouldn't mind more friends. I deleted some of the inactive people on mine

Kiran with Linde as your lead?

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

NINO PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ME. I NEED YOU ON MY TEAM

I can't help you pull one, but I can at least let you admire mine ;)

l60RCCQ.png

Correct

Added. Robert with a Minerva lead.

Oh yeah, I never got a Nino on this file, but had one on my first file...

Ahem, if anyone has seen a lost child with green hair and who occasionally says "Do my best!"... a lot... Please return her me. Also, Jaffar says he misses her. And so does Ra-- *is blasted by dark magic*

Ditto on Fae, Nowi, Roy, and Serra. Also, Hana, but i have the special maps ones, so it's fine.

Edited by Kaden

5 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Ahem, if anyone has seen a lost child with green hair and who occasionally says "Do my best!"... a lot... Please return her me.

I have three to give away. Whom can you bring in exchange?

Just now, pianime94 said:

Seriously tho. I want more Ninos and preferably a better one than +Def.

My 4⋆ one is [+Def, −Res] and my 3⋆ ones are 2×[+HP, −Def] and 1×[+HP, −Spd].
So I dunno whether anybody would want her.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

My 4⋆ one is [+Def, −Res] and my 3⋆ ones are 2×[+HP, −Def] and 1×[+HP, −Spd].
So I dunno whether anybody would want her.

Well now you have no excuse not to make gronnblade Cecilia

Horse Emblem go!

32 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well now you have no excuse not to make gronnblade Cecilia

My Cecilia already has Gronnblade. Did I not mention I used to have two 4⋆ Ninos? Now I did.

EDIT: fortune teller rewards tomorrow, right? And those are 10 orbs, right? I'll have 20 then, just in time to blow them all on Julia's banner!

Edited by Vaximillian

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

For real though I wouldn't mind more friends. I deleted some of the inactive people on mine

I did the same recently when I realized there were people who were tier 1 and hadn't played in weeks on my friend list.

I sent you a friend request. Same UN as here and Ike is the lead. He's there to hide the vantage Takumi and Nowi and WoM Azura.

Cecilia...that's one unit that's been nothing but disappointment in my experience with FEH and FE6. Those missions that required her were more of a chore. Needing Nino's tome to start to become good, I'll pass and wait for Walhart instead. 

So, we're getting those 10 orbs tomorrow? That'll be 31 orbs in total for me and maybe even more if I do those Lunatic missions and the Ursula missions and then use the orbs on Celica's banner if Genny is in it.

5 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Cecilia...that's one unit that's been nothing but disappointment in my experience with FEH and FE6. Those missions that required her were more of a chore. Needing Nino's tome to start to become good, I'll pass and wait for Walhart instead. 

So, we're getting those 10 orbs tomorrow? That'll be 31 orbs in total for me and maybe even more if I do those Lunatic missions and the Ursula missions and then use the orbs on Celica's banner if Genny is in it.

Really? Cecilia is a godsend against most colourless units, I find. Takumi does very little, and I don't think even Klein can oneshot her with his brave bow (skills depending). I keep her with her current tome, personally, and she's been the easiest to level up of my current team (although that consists of 3*'s Lon'qu, Gaius and her, with a 4* Peri, so that's not saying much).

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I feel like Oboro is gonna be dizzy sooner or later if she keeps spinning like that, Arcanite...  :KnollRoll:

Round and round she goes, where she stops, nobody knows!

10 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Really? Cecilia is a godsend against most colourless units, I find. Takumi does very little, and I don't think even Klein can oneshot her with his brave bow (skills depending). I keep her with her current tome, personally, and she's been the easiest to level up of my current team (although that consists of 3*'s Lon'qu, Gaius and her, with a 4* Peri, so that's not saying much).

I can deal with colorless units just fine with DC Zephiel, Nino and Reinhardt. My experience with FEH Cecilia has been the complete opposite: a chore to level up since she's horribly weak, at least mine is and I'm not going to waste 20K feathers to burn a Nino for her. My Horse Emblem will wait for Walhart and then merge all my Eliwoods into my +ATK one. Nino works fine as my main green unit and I got 2 +ATK Hectors from the Hero Fest Banner and a 4* Tharja for my red tome needs. I'd only pull for Celica if she turns out to be a better Tharja or...her The Zofia sword has a cool ability like targeting Res instead of Def. 

Edited by Lord-Zero