Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

17 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

@ArCAWnite

Gaius is now 5*. He currently has fury and poison strike, but I've removed fury for defiant attack (brought across from a previous Gaius) since he's back at level 1 and can't afford to lose all the hp every bout xD 

Also, my Tharja turned out to be +HP -Res. Not the best, but certainly not -Spd. So :p 

Amazing!

Can't wait him to be 5 star level 40!

#GaiusTheGecko (Or was he the snake?)

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, ArCAWnite said:

Amazing!

Can't wait him to be 5 star level 40!

#GaiusTheGecko (Or was he the snake?)

You were right. Gaius is the gecko. Fina (Feena) is the snake. She's yellow and girly, after all, like any snake should be :D Just gotta ignore the bits where Feena is pink and Fina is black lol

Shouldn't be long. I'm levelling him up with Tharja, Nowi and Raven. He's already raised up with Lon'qu and Cecilia (got them both from 3* to 4* 40) and Peri/Subaki (Subaki was my lovely 3* one that I'd been planning to 4* for forever. He'll likely be 5* at some point, since he's done so much for me, but I have to build back feathers, first ^-^) 

So I have 4 4* level 40s I didn't have before :D And soon to be more ^.^

8 minutes ago, r_n said:

Wow some of the new skills seem crazy

imagine if there was ever an armored mage

I do hope we get one eventually. Old Arvis seems like the best candidate, followed by Leptor, although Arvis also has his younger self as regular infantry and Leptor could also reasonably be justified as infantry since his art doesn't look armored at all.

Of course, the Spring Festival shows that they're both willing to eventually release new weapon/movement combinations and willing to stick completely random weapons on special edition characters. So we could get something like a Winter edition Santa Hector with blue tomes. (I hope we don't have to wait until winter for our first armor mage.)

1 minute ago, Othin said:

I do hope we get one eventually. Old Arvis seems like the best candidate, followed by Leptor, although Arvis also has his younger self as regular infantry and Leptor could also reasonably be justified as infantry since his art doesn't look armored at all.

Of course, the Spring Festival shows that they're both willing to eventually release new weapon/movement combinations and willing to stick completely random weapons on special edition characters. So we could get something like a Winter edition Santa Hector with blue tomes. (I hope we don't have to wait until winter for our first armor mage.)

I completely forgot that Barons got the fire/wind/lightning magics among like everything else. Its too bad they're all mostly-random enemy generals from FE4/5 so they're probably super low on the backburner

2 minutes ago, r_n said:

I completely forgot that Barons got the fire/wind/lightning magics among like everything else. Its too bad they're all mostly-random enemy generals from FE4/5 so they're probably super low on the backburner

Yeah, Leptor is decently significant but there are plenty of more iconic villains, including Ishtar as a Mjolnir user, and while Arvis is one of the most iconic, he's mostly known for his younger self.

I just realized that if I gave Earth Boost to my Lukas, he could have 48 Defense without sacrificing 3 Atk points as long as he has more HP than the opponent.

Whoa finally did a deathless run at the arena with Mist! 4778 pts and 6k~ rank at tier on the second label. This helps as I was struggling with Mist, plus that 572 def is great! I like the new system a lot more than the older one.

Built my new Tharja with Ardent Sacrifice and Threaten Res 3. I'm definitely hoping to get a 5☆ tharja from the banner but I'm having no luck with these gauntlet banner, screw them! I'll wait to pull a 5☆ and then throw orbs to celica because the new units look awesome.

14 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Whoa finally did a deathless run at the arena with Mist! 4778 pts and 6k~ rank at tier on the second label. This helps as I was struggling with Mist, plus that 572 def is great! I like the new system a lot more than the older one.

Built my new Tharja with Ardent Sacrifice and Threaten Res 3. I'm definitely hoping to get a 5☆ tharja from the banner but I'm having no luck with these gauntlet banner, screw them! I'll wait to pull a 5☆ and then throw orbs to celica because the new units look awesome.

Does she have Desperation? My Desperation Tharja saved me a lot in this arena season...

26 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Does she have Desperation? My Desperation Tharja saved me a lot in this arena season...

How could I have forgotten, yes, she has Desperation 3 and it's awesome with Darting Blow. Don't have Fury atm but DB is fine to me.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Still waiting for Sigurd to be released so I can start doing COOK UP LE MAN screenshots.

This made me happy :)

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Still waiting for Sigurd to be released so I can start doing COOK UP LE MAN screenshots.

Here's hoping for Flora to be released too. Then I can form a BBQ themed team.

5 minutes ago, immatx said:

This made me happy :)

Just now, Falcom said:

Looks like we're all terrible human beings. I will shake your hands, good friends.

Just now, Falcom said:

Are you gonna pit them against Sanaki and see if they can survive the burning sun?

Maybe IS will cause them to take effective damage against Cymbaline

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Looks like we're all terrible human beings. I will shake your hands, good friends.

Not so much the screenshots part, the part of him being released is what made me happy. Sorry to disappoint u. 

1 minute ago, immatx said:

Not so much the screenshots part, the part of him being released is what made me happy. Sorry to disappoint u. 

Never mind. I don't know you.

*Ragnarok*

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

All the roast jokes :(

I still recall the moment Sigurd died, I was about to cry 8'{

don't play with these bad jokes

I knew it was going to happen because of spoilers, but i never imagined it happening like that. The feeling of dread as I saw everyone lined up was awful. And then Dierdre came out.....

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Arvis was too cruel...

He's a great character though, you could get a sense of what he wanted and he wasn't doing it just because the plot required him to antagonize the main character and try to take over the world. 

Just now, immatx said:

He's a great character though, you could get a sense of what he wanted and he wasn't doing it just because the plot required him to antagonize the main character and try to take over the world. 

I don't even remember why he had to kill Sigurd. Mind explaining it in spoilers?

I actually don't remember most of FE4 characters besides Shanan or whatever with Balmung :P

23 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Are you gonna pit them against Sanaki and see if they can survive the burning sun?

Maybe IS will cause them to take effective damage against Cymbaline

Even better, I'm gonna pit them against Sanaki AND Celica (maybe Arvis too...). Gonna see if they can survive not just the sun, but also explosions (maybe meteors too...).

Even even better if there ever is going to be a berserk staff (which is not gonna happen in a million years), I'll purposefully have the berserk user target Deirdre (whenever she is released) so she can kill Sigurd. Also, I'll probably have her inherit a Bolganone tome too.

Edited by Falcom