Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

18 minutes ago, Frosty said:

My pulls were unlucky as of lately...

I got nothing but Duplicate Donnel at 3* (5 bleeping times) as of lately, IDK if Oboro is good. I also got Henry, Draug and Jagen but they are also at 3* as well... The only good pull I got is Saizo at 4*

The rest are from the special map rewards and good grief... Sophia's speed stat sucks. Gunter has been getting speed as of lately so he's alright; and doing way better than Jagen. Hana is a glass cannon.

Are you me?  Well, without Oboro/Draug.  Of the other units, Henry takes a lot of babying before he shines, Saizo looks interesting, and Jagen works really well with Gunter.  I have the Donnel pull nonsense, so I found one with a half-decent boon/bane, and shoved every other duplicate into that one.  If he wants to discount his promotion price for me, who am I to argue?

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Are you me?  Well, without Oboro/Draug.  Of the other units, Henry takes a lot of babying before he shines, Saizo looks interesting, and Jagen works really well with Gunter.  I have the Donnel pull nonsense, so I found one with a half-decent boon/bane, and shoved every other duplicate into that one.  If he wants to discount his promotion price for me, who am I to argue?

I love Henry's evil lines... "It's Curse O' Clock!"

My Jagen is basically Gunter without the speed part which is the problematic bit.

Also my Draug has been gaining speed for some reason. If I park him next to Matthew; he has a chance to double stuff. I love that Speed bonus that Matt gives to allies.

Edited by Frosty

41 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I love Henry's evil lines... "It's Curse O' Clock!"

My Jagen is basically Gunter without the speed part which is the problematic bit.

Also my Draug has been gaining speed for some reason. If I park him next to Matthew; he has a chance to double stuff. I love that Speed bonus that Matt gives to allies.

Both Jagen and Gunter get cavarly-buffing skills, which means you can make the Four Horse Units of Apocalypse!

I hope Draug works for you!  I'll pull an armor unit one day. . .

Edited by eclipse

Omg I think they're forcing terrible pulls this week. I did 2 summon sessions and the best I got was 5* Sheena, which I have 4* at lv 31. The rest were pure 3*s: 2 pallas, 1 gordin, 1 fir, 1 sophia, 1 gaius, 1 beruka, 1 niles and 1 shanna. 9 3*s and 1 5*.

= EDIT =

And she is +Hp/-Res, ok I guess.

Edited by Quintessence

I've noticed that even Navarre appears in game, you can't summon him yet.  Apart from Xander and the villains, are there any other units like this?

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've noticed that even Navarre appears in game, you can't summon him yet.  Apart from Xander and the villains, are there any other units like this?

Not counting original characters:

- F!Robin
- Camus
- Michalis
- Zephiel
- Ursula
- Xander (yes I forgot about him)

Edited by eclipse

Just now, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

What the hell does Odin do here ?! Glad I have trained Narcian, Odin, and Ephraim.

I don't know, nor do I care.  I trained him up for giggles, and he's gonna be useful!

I have a 5* Seliph just sitting on the bench because I can't really justify using him over Lyn or Ryoma. Do you think it's worth leveling him up to use in Arena for the bonus? Or should I just send him home and be a few steps closer to my next 5*? (Or maybe someone could convince me that he's actually really good and that I should keep him? For reference: my current Arena team is Julia, Ryoma, Takumi, Olivia, but I might replace someone with Ephraim this week for the extra bonus)

Is there some sort of condition that makes the Arena not increase your score (the one that needs to be at 3001+ wins to get 1600 Hero Feathers when an Arena season ends) even though you won a match?

Anyone else's arena score stink cause they have none of the bonus units? I have catria but she's too meh, might as well use my robin. At least I was able to rank 39,000 so I got 1,000 extra feathers which is nice.

I stopped going points altogether even though I'm not at the cap. Just what is going on here? I have been gaining points just fine with a certain team but when I reached a certain point I stopped gaining points even after I won a match.

2 hours ago, RedEyedDrake said:

Is there some sort of condition that makes the Arena not increase your score (the one that needs to be at 3001+ wins to get 1600 Hero Feathers when an Arena season ends) even though you won a match?

It records your highest score, not your total. If you get a chain of up to 7 matches, you keep adding the previous round's score to your own, so you can have a score of up to 7 matches' worth, but once you've finished a chain, your recorded score won't change again until you get a chain that beats it.