• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

Do not do thigh workouts. I sat on my bed lazing around.

Reveal hidden contents

VY8Q5Qg.png

Mine is -Atk, but she was like my second 5* so that counts for something maybe?

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

You mean fall into traps?

Or be one

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

You mean fall into traps?

I am not sure. I just sat on my bed this morning. I guess you can say that my cat's belly is a trap. If she is not in a good mood and you give her a belly rub, she will attack you. She attacked me this morning, so I maybe that counts as a trap.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Or be one

11-ch5outro6.png

Instead of possibly getting a Hinoka, a Jagen, or, you know, an Olwen, I got a female Corrin and two Peris. Anna why.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Instead of possibly getting a Hinoka, a Jagen, or, you know, an Olwen, I got a female Corrin and two Peris. Anna why.

Were your Orbs free? Free Orbs usually do not give me anything good. The Orbs I paid for with blood and sweat are what Anna wants.

Edited by XRay

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Were your Orbs free? Free Orbs usually do not give me anything good. The Orbs I paid for with blood and sweat are what Anna wants.

I pay blood and sweat (and a lot of tears) completing the Armour emblem quests every month. Does that count as well?

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

I pay blood and sweat (and a lot of tears) completing the Armour emblem quests every month. Does that count as well?

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Emphasis on generic.

At least you get Aptitude.

29 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I actually do want to dye it red if that counts for anything

The great thing about being strawberry blonde is that I can claim to be both blonde and a Redhead believably.

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hinoka's awesome, I'd never trade her away if I had her...

Hinoka has awesome thighs.

36 minutes ago, XRay said:

I actually got her today for the first time. She is +Atk -Res too. I would trade her away if I can.

Do not do thigh workouts. I sat on my bed lazing around.

Reveal hidden contents

VY8Q5Qg.png

Reminding me that I need to merge my +10 [+Atk, -HP] Hinoka into my [+Atk, -Res] Hinoka and train her back up to level 40...

Also my [+Spd, -Def] Olwen into my [+Atk, -Res] Olwen.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Why? I don't understand why people talk about her thighs so much. They don't look like anything particularly special to me. They're just like every other female's thighs in this game, pretty much.

Hinoka is awesome as a character, that's what I meant, kay?

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Speaking as a Red head myself, Hinoka's thighs should be covered in freckles.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Also my [+Spd, -Def] Olwen into my [+Atk, -Res] Olwen.

How better is +Atk than +Spd on Olwen? Does it depend on whether she’s running Dire Thunder or Blárblade?

25 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Hm... Maybe. The Orbs that are the most painfully earned will give you the best results.

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hinoka's awesome, I'd never trade her away if I had her...

I do not have S!Camilla to take advantage of her, so I would not be using her much outside the monthly flier quest. I also have a [+Atk, -Res] Cordelia already, so unless the Tenth Stratum spams sword units, I would not be using Hinoka much.

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Reminding me that I need to merge my +10 [+Atk, -HP] Hinoka into my [+Atk, -Res] Hinoka and train her back up to level 40...

That is a lot of thighs. How many Lucius traps have you fallen for?

Just now, XRay said:

I do not have S!Camilla to take advantage of her, so I would not be using her much outside the monthly flier quest. I also have a [+Atk, -Res] Cordelia already, so unless the Tenth Stratum spams sword units, I would not be using Hinoka much.

I have 40+1 S. Camilla... and she is +Spd too. Lucky you! I've been pulling blues for a while now and I even pulled on Hinoka's banners too. So unlucky...

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

How better is +Atk than +Spd on Olwen? Does it depend on whether she’s running Dire Thunder or Blárblade?

+Atk is superior for Dire Thunder for the same reason as every Brave weapon user. Most characters that you fail to double attack when your Spd is that high are frail enough that they die to the +6 damage (if they didn't already). Bonus Atk also helps against everything, whereas bonus Spd only helps against the few builds that you can now double attack that you couldn't before.

I believe Blarblade prefers +Spd because everything you double attack is automatically dead and everything fast is frail enough to be automatically dead because you're already dealing stupid amounts of damage.

When a character has a unique weapon, I try to build around that instead of "superior" weapons because I figure another character will eventually come along with a similar enough stat spread and no unique weapon. Until I finish my first +10 Olwen and Reinhardt, I'm not giving them Blarblade. (I have enough copies of Linde to start working on a Blarblade Linde, though.)

@Ice Dragon Makes sense, that’s what I’ve been thinking too. Hope I can actually pull an Olwen from her banner. I did pull Eldigan from his banner (on the last day, when the rate was about to turn into 4.25%). Reinhardt feels so down without his sister.