Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

57 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

35 Spd is a good Spd tier to avoid getting doubled, sure, but it's not great for doubling.

He doubles neutral Fury Chrom, survives the counterattack, and kills with Luna.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

36 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Ugh not enough feathers for what I want to do :( I need lots of feathers for SI, such as Bonfire and Desperation fodder, but I also need to promote Nowi and Legion. I'm holding off on my three Bonfires for now...

I can't wait to merge my Catria's though :D

I feel you, I still need to promote my new Klein and Cherche, Olivia should get promoted at some point so I can use her in the arena, Linde wants a Blarblade, Cherche would need a Brave Axe, and a ton of my units still need some skills from 4* characters I'll have to promote.

And when all that is done, I can finally start working on Catria, Cordelia and Oboro. Sometimes I really wonder why I keep summoning new units and making new plans...

32 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

He doubles neutral Fury Chrom, survives the counterattack, and kills with Luna.

I see what you did there

13 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I feel you, I still need to promote my new Klein and Cherche, Olivia should get promoted at some point so I can use her in the arena, Linde wants a Blarblade, Cherche would need a Brave Axe, and a ton of my units still need some skills from 4* characters I'll have to promote.

Eyy I'm working on Catria and Oboro too!

With the double SP weekend ongoing I got my Tharja fully kitted. She was long overdue for some SI given how long she's been sitting on my barracks collecting dust as a 5*. Now to get the feathers for Lucina's Blárblade+.

I also have Ryoma, Lyn, and Klein who are missing 1-2 skills before they're "finished", but I got +Atk Cordelia, +Spd Corrin, +Spd Cecilia, and +Atk Tiki-A all sitting the backlog for SI. *gulp*

39 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

And when all that is done, I can finally start working on Catria, Cordelia and Oboro.

23 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Eyy I'm working on Catria and Oboro too!

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

i luv u

i wuv u 2

Meanwhile, I have no idea what to make of Catria's stat spread.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

She's balanced (unlike in any of her artwork where she looks unbalanced). :p

So I'm sitting here with my +ATK/-SPD Sophia and I'm thinking why is she the best candidate for a Raven build when Lilina and Sanaki have literally more Attack, Speed AND Resistance? 

Because she has more Defense and HP? Who cares when everything is doubling her? With TA3 she just becomes a wall, the former two are still better at killing things in almost all cases and with TA3, even Physical greens likely aren't killing them anyways, especially not mages.

Still going to raise my Sophia because she's the best thing I have, but I can't see her becoming a powerhouse. Also wondering if she wants Swordbreaker/R-Tomebreaker or QR.

Edited by Zeo

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

She's balanced (unlike in any of her artwork where she looks unbalanced). :p

I mean, I can tell that from her stats, but I have no idea what to do with them because that's the problem with characters with balanced stats.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I mean, I can tell that from her stats, but I have no idea what to do with them because that's the problem with characters with balanced stats.

I just made mine a QR3 enemy phase unit who ORKO's all reds except Zephiel and maybe Xander and does the same to most blues

Dunno what I'll do when I get Hinoka with Hone Fliers and Catria's speed will be 43. I'll decide after

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

My Catria is Atk+/Spd- on my flier team with Fortify fliers, Swordbreaker, and draw back. Everything else is just her default kit. I love her but she's really outshined by Brave Hinoka, Brave Palla, and Blade S!Camilla.

NOTHING WILL GET ME TO REPLACE HER ON MY TEAM THOUGH

Was in the training tower on the starting stratum and the map and enemy combination was just right so that the enemy could cover the entire map. Also, thanks to the feathers from the tempest, I promoted an Odin and Hana (RIP 40K feathers) to make a Blarblade+ and LaD 3 Olwen.

Spoiler

b3CegXB.jpgyKiXY53.jpg

6 minutes ago, Zeo said:

So I'm sitting here with my +ATK/-SPD Sophia and I'm thinking why is she the best candidate for a Raven build when Lilina and Sanaki have literally more Attack, Speed AND Resistance? 

Because she has more Defense and HP? Who cares when everything is doubling her? With TA3 she just becomes a wall, the former two are still better at killing things in almost all cases and with TA3, even Physical greens likely aren't killing them anyways, especially not mages.

Still going to raise my Sophia because she's the best thing I have, but I can't see her becoming a powerhouse. Also wondering if she wants Swordbreaker or QR.

+Atk LaD/DB Raven one round Lilina actually, even with TA3. -Def Lilina doesn't survive Brave Axe Cherche either.

Lilina and Sanaki can tank magic hits, but they're not going to tank the harder hitting axe users any time soon. It's also not like either of them has good speed (better then Sophia sure, but still not a lot). They are nukes, while Sophia is a tank.

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm going with this:

Spoiler

Killer Lance+

Reposition

Luna

Fury 3

Swordbreaker 3

Fortify Fliers / X

In other words, flying Sharena.

6 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Still going to raise my Sophia because she's the best thing I have, but I can't see her becoming a powerhouse. Also wondering if she wants Swordbreaker/R-Tomebreaker or QR.

Spd is a pretty good stat to dump if it means having more Def since she's just going to sit there taking hits from archers with -Raven Adept anyway. Meanwhile, hardly anyone likes taking boosted magical attacks no matter what their Res stat looks like.

Sanaki / Lilina / Tharja all want to run -Blade more anyway.

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

NOTHING WILL GET ME TO REPLACE HER ON MY TEAM THOUGH

Not even a different version of Catria? :p

11 minutes ago, KongDude said:

My Catria is Atk+/Spd- on my flier team with Fortify fliers, Swordbreaker, and draw back. Everything else is just her default kit. I love her but she's really outshined by Brave Hinoka, Brave Palla, and Blade S!Camilla.

My first Catria was +Atk, -Spd. She was all right, but there were times where she could have doubled to close out stuff that +Atk wasn't that great with -Spd. That Catria got merged into neutral Catria from the Pegasus Sisters quest in case I'll ever need a neutral Catria for GHBs and stuff and I still have a +Spd, -Res Catria sitting around.

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Dark flier Catria with a tome, please. Give her an A ability that allows her to attack and defend from 1-2 range like in the main games :)

(Also innate Vantage and everything hits for effective damage)

16 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Exactly what I have except I have QR3 right now :')

I might replace Fortify with Goad and have someone else Fortify her

I can't help but think that 4x Goad would be better on a flier team since you don't have to worry about terrain splitting your birds up.

8 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Jill is just Axe Catria

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

I can't help but think that 4x Goad would be better on a flier team since you don't have to worry about terrain splitting your birds up.

9 minutes ago, Kaden said:

>birds

>NO HONE FLIERS

>NO FORTIFY TO GIVE CATRIA UBER ENEMY PHASE DEFENSES

WRYYYYYYYY

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

>birds

>NO HONE FLIERS

>NO FORTIFY TO GIVE CATRIA UBER ENEMY PHASE DEFENSES

WRYYYYYYYY

Obviously the main issue would be the lack of synergy with -Blade Camilla, but -Raven Adept is just as competent.

After all, it's not there will be an enemy phase with the right set up.