4 hours ago, NoMommaGarchomp said:

How good are 4 star Milla and 5 star Klein? Braves give -5 Spd sadly... 

Screenshot_2017-03-05-15-54-06.thumb.png.3632967e2a230ae937fa2d803499d8e5.png

I'm training a 5* Klein at the moment. From what I've seen, he's pretty good all-around. My 4* Gordin with a Brave Bow has better physical defense, for example, and can be used as an off-tank in a pinch, while Klein has higher attacking stats (though Klein is much better at tanking mages than Gordin is, since he's got higher resistance, and Gordin's attack is still decently strong). His skills are pretty good; he gets Death Blow series and Chilling Wind/Glacies, which raises his attack by even more, and also Quick Riposte if he's attacked a high HP by something he can counter.

The Brave weapon speed lowering isn't too much of a problem, imo, since you should be taking care not to let your bow users get attacked in melee if they can help it, and they get a double attack in no matter what anyway, so they're liable to kill the enemy without it getting a chance to retaliate. Klein's got a Brave Bow+, which pretty much doubles its strength from the original Brave Bow (7 MT as opposed to 4 MT).

Can't speak on Camilla as I don't have one, but from what I've seen, she has somewhat low strength, comparatively at least. Not to mention her weakness to Takumi holds her usefulness in the arena back somewhat.

Edited by Extrasolar

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I did a little counting and came to the conclusion that I'd be able to summon one character today and still be able to do a full one tomorrow

i was bored so i went for it and chose gray because i wanted either a dagger user so I could finish the quest that needs one or serra who i've wanted for a while

i got a 4 star jeorge

i'm less disappointed than I would've been if it was another virion but that actually would've been better since I would've sent him home for feathers

I had a 5 star jeorge already so I tried to merge him but I didn't realize how merging works so it was just a waste of feathers

Edited by unique

So decided to a full pull today - Managed to get 3* - Lon'qu, Setsuna (already had), Sophia (have a 2 star version of her)

4* Peri +atk - def

5* Corrin (male) +hp - Spd

Been a few summons since I got a 5* so happy to see my 3rd arrive.

Well, I've been sitting on a ton of Orbs, waiting for the next Focus group, I'll still have enoughh Orbs for at least a couple Pulls by the time the next Focus comes out, so I figured I'd give it another shot, maybe I'll get lucky and finally get Leo.

It starts out pretty promising.  2 Reds, 2 Blues, and a Green.  I've got just about all the Green and Colorless I want.  I really want Leo (Red), but wouldn't say no to Ryoma or Eirika.  I could always pull Sanaki, but I guess it's a high risk, risk reward scenario.

So I do the Reds first, and Duplicate Palla and my hundredth or so Hinata.

Green was Dupe Barst, I've got a level 31 or so Barst I can merge him with.

And for the blues

Spoiler

I got these lovely ladies...

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-03-04-14-33-

I think I'll raise her up a bit, a Brave Flyer is always nice, and with Reds being everywhere, it can't hurt.

And then...

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-03-05-12-28-

Who are you?  I know she's from Thracia 776, but that's about it.  It looks like I'll have a Bonus Character to use next Arena Season, so she'll have a spot on my Arena Team for a bit.  I've been trying to get a decent Mage Knight, so I can't complain.  Also, I have to say, I love her outfit.  If I went LARPing, I wouldn't mind wearing that.

Some day, Leo, some day.

50 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Reveal hidden contents

I got these lovely ladies...

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-03-04-14-33-

I think I'll raise her up a bit, a Brave Flyer is always nice, and with Reds being everywhere, it can't hurt.

And then...

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-03-05-12-28-

Who are you?  I know she's from Thracia 776, but that's about it.  It looks like I'll have a Bonus Character to use next Arena Season, so she'll have a spot on my Arena Team for a bit.  I've been trying to get a decent Mage Knight, so I can't complain.  Also, I have to say, I love her outfit.  If I went LARPing, I wouldn't mind wearing that.

Some day, Leo, some day.

Just throwing this out there, but "Olwen" is such a masculine name that it's a little uncanny. I had to do a double-take when I saw her portrait and saw that people were referring to her as a girl. Though either she or Reinhardt would be so much better as mounted mages than my mediocre Cecilia...

Just now, Extrasolar said:

Just throwing this out there, but "Olwen" is such a masculine name that it's a little uncanny. I had to do a double-take when I saw her portrait and saw that people were referring to her as a girl. Though either she or Reinhardt would be so much better as mounted mages than my mediocre Cecilia...

To be honest, I thought Olwen was another translated version of Othin or Orsin, who I only really know about from his signature weapon, the Pugi.

Yeah, I had Cecilia as my only Mage Knight until now.  Although, I've already got Julia, Nino, Fem Robin, and Merric, so I didn't want yet another Green Mage.  I could definitely use a Blue Mage, though.  I only really had Male Robin until, now

I've been power training these two girls today, and I've already got them up to levels 26 and 29 respectively.  Those last 10 levels are always a real slog, though.

2 hours ago, Extrasolar said:

Olwen is most definitely a female name. It's Welsh.

Not my best pull, but it's probably my favorite one so far. It took forever, but I finally got Cordelia!  It was probably like my 50th roll or something to get her, which is weird because Selena was one of my first 5 heroes. And along the way, I also got like 5 different Subakis, which was reaaaaaaaaaally unnecessary.

Spoiler

SosxJDQ.png

1 minute ago, Finn1412 said:

After finally getting my phone back from a repair shop, I have 6 orbs. Guess I'll pull tomorrow, I don't know.

By the way, they launched the March calendars. They're neat. 

Also... Lyn event, where are thou?

I have the first Lyn so, giggity ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 minute ago, Finn1412 said:

Damn you, Anna-blessed person. I swear one day I'll have Hot Mart- I mean Lyn on my side, fighting valiantly to keep Serra's fragile bottom safe again!

You might have one Lyn in the future, but I will have two! 2 people to protect Serra's perfect skin from drying in the sun!

3 hours ago, Jave said:

Olwen is most definitely a female name. It's Welsh.

Is it the feminine form of Owen by any chance?  I'm part Welsh, but I don't speak the language, and sadly have no Olwens in my family.

Finally got a red mage!

4* Lilina +Atk -Res, I will turn her into a 5* asap

Also, I got Lachesis, and I really wanted a physics healer, also I have Eldigan, so yeah, today was a great day!

I just need to get 10k feathers... ;-;

8 minutes ago, Maymeimai said:

Finally got a red mage!

4* Lilina +Atk -Res, I will turn her into a 5* asap

Also, I got Lachesis, and I really wanted a physics healer, also I have Eldigan, so yeah, today was a great day!

I just need to get 10k feathers... ;-;

Congrats, that's a pretty good Nature for her.  I've got a -Def,+Res Lilina at 4*, but her not having ideal Nature means she's got several characters ahead of her for promotion. to 5*.

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Maymeimai, I've pulled a 5⋆ +Atk/–HP Lilina early in February, and I love her.

That's cool, I don't think I've got any natural 5* with "Ideal" IVs, and the majority of mine are downright bad.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

That's cool, I don't think I've got any natural 5* with "Ideal" IVs, and the majority of mine are downright bad.

A bunch of my 5*s don't really have good IVs:

-Atk/+Def Lucina

-Atk/+Spd Lyn

-Atk/+Spd Tiki (Y)

-Spd/+Def Merric

-Res/+Def Julia

The 5* I have that has good IV is Eirika- she has +Spd/-Res

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm so happy when I manage to blow up Takumi. Even though she often needs Sharena's assistance to one-shot the pineapple, it's still so satisfying.

7 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

A bunch of my 5*s don't really have good IVs:

-Atk/+Def Lucina

-Atk/+Spd Lyn

-Atk/+Spd Tiki (Y)

-Spd/+Def Merric

-Res/+Def Julia

The 5* I have that has good IV is Eirika- she has +Spd/-Res

I've got -Atk Camilla, -Spd Takumi, -Atk Baby Tiki, -Spd Julia, -Spd Roy.  It's almost painful.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I'm so happy when I manage to blow up Takumi. Even though she often needs Sharena's assistance to one-shot the pineapple, it's still so satisfying.

Without Hector on my team, my only real answer to Takumi is baiting him with my own Takumi.

Edited by Rezzy

Just now, Rezzy said:

I've got -Atk Camilla, -Spd Takumi, -Atk, Baby Tiki, -Spd Julia, -Spd Roy.  It's almost painful.

Without Hector on my team, my only real answer to Takumi is baiting him with my own Takumi.

I also have a -Spd Roy, albeit he's a 4*. I was thinking of promoting him at some point but with that -Spd I don't think he's getting priority any time soon.

4 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

I also have a -Spd Roy, albeit he's a 4*. I was thinking of promoting him at some point but with that -Spd I don't think he's getting priority any time soon.

Yeah, I'm going to only promote 4* that have good Natures, until such time as we either have lower promotion costs or more plentiful feathers.

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Killing Takumis in general is just...so satisfying. I savor it as well. Mainly because I haven't been lucky enough to pull one, even though I like my 4* Gordin and 5* Klein. That's how hatred works, right? You hate people that have what you want? :P:

Just now, Extrasolar said:

Killing Takumis in general is just...so satisfying. I savor it as well. Mainly because I haven't been lucky enough to pull one, even though I like my 4* Gordin and 5* Klein. That's how hatred works, right? You hate people that have what you want? :P:

I don't hate people, even fictional ones.

Then again, the pineapple is annoyingly powerful, and so many players that aren't me have him.