4 hours ago, Shiro said:

personally i use 

Hecotr neutral

Catria +4 (will be +7 eventually) with a +spd -def 

Linde +res -def

Klein +2 neutral

i get an average score line of 4525 but thats due to bad bts however that team is very consistant youll get 7 win streaks with ease. for your team i would use linde hector julia and ericka for your team? i would get best ivs and merge them as well.

Thanks Shiro for the recommendation. Yeah all of em are a bunch of level 1 5* so far. Grinding them all is gonna be one hell of a fight as long as I settle on a squad. hahaha. I'm more interested in drawing cause it's gambling my money to support Fire Emblem.

Also Shiro how about the Game Changing Meta that is coming in a few days - The Skill Inheritance? Should I just keep my Duplicates? :/ There goes the fun of pulling characters when it they won't mean much. :(

Still aiming for my girl Azura/Aqua though. Gonna summon during Walking Dead. XD

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dexterino said:

Thanks Shiro for the recommendation. Yeah all of em are a bunch of level 1 5* so far. Grinding them all is gonna be one hell of a fight as long as I settle on a squad. hahaha. I'm more interested in drawing cause it's gambling my money to support Fire Emblem.

Also Shiro how about the Game Changing Meta that is coming in a few days - The Skill Inheritance? Should I just keep my Duplicates? :/ There goes the fun of pulling characters when it they won't mean much. :(

Still aiming for my girl Azura/Aqua though. Gonna summon during Walking Dead. XD

i am waiting to summon a lot next batch and ill be saving my heroes to see what the inheritance skills will pan out but i think merging is still ebst if those are the heroes you use. :)

6 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I think you're right.  My Third Pull on my Tablet

5* Azura, gosh dang it!  Why couldn't you be on my main account!

4* Gunter

3* Palla, well I got all 3 Whitewings now

4* Fir

4* Hana

Still no mage.  I guess I'll put Azura in there, replace either Catria or Setsuna.

Just got Sanaki from bonds on my second account LOL. Now I have a perfect team (all 5 star) that has buffs/debuffs out the wazoo. 

Sanaki my tome user

Takumi for obvious reasons

Ephraim my buff/debuffer

Sheena my point-choker/defense and resistance tank.

The same summon I got Sanaki I also got Jeorge, so maybe I can give rising flame to sanaki ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) giggity

A few minutes ago, I was sitting there, thinking "the Princess banner ends very soon, and i only have six orbs. Shall i do one more pull for Lucina or save my orbs?" I went for it, crossing everything i could... the FE gods had heard me. I got my wish! +Speed IVs too, which is an awesome bonus! So glad I did that one last pull :D

Edited by sdgj1994
deleted image to make room for others

4 minutes ago, sdgj1994 said:

A few minutes ago, I was sitting there, thinking "the Princess banner ends very soon, and i only have six orbs. Shall i do one more pull for Lucina or save my orbs?" I went for it, crossing everything i could... the FE gods had heard me. I got my wish! +Speed IVs too, which is an awesome bonus! So glad I did that one last pull :D

IMG_9590.PNG

Wow, I wish YOLO pulls worked for me. Tried them a few times and they never turned out well.

1 minute ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Wow, I wish YOLO pulls worked for me. Tried them a few times and they never turned out well.

The last time I tried that I got a 3* Hinata lol. But that time I didn't absolutely hope and pray like I did this time, so maybe that's what mattered, idk XD

2 minutes ago, sdgj1994 said:

The last time I tried that I got a 3* Hinata lol. But that time I didn't absolutely hope and pray like I did this time, so maybe that's what mattered, idk XD

This is proof that animal sacrifices work.

Let the records show that I pointed this out because, people need to know.

On Friday, I got my friend to install the game on her phone.

Today, I gave her a few tips on summoning and observed her first summon.

3-star Matthew, 3-star Lissa, 3-star Florina, 3-star (I think) Gunter ...

And a 5-star male Corrin.

Lol.

Screw it, one last hurrah on Fighting Ursula.

2 Colourless, 2 Blue, 1 Red (CAN I JUST GET SOME GREENS?)

4* Est (Eh, at least she's not a dupe), 4* Donnel (CAN YOU STOP TORTURING ME? I REGRET JUST TOSSING A VOTE AT YOU!)....

And at that point I wanted to refresh the lot.

1 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Red

3* Beruka (Really, I have Cherche. No point.), 3* Subaki (Much as I know people have used him to beat Ursula, he's underlevelled and he's also Subaki), 3* Odin (ARE YOU ACTUALLY KIDDING ME? A 4th ODIN? WHAT THE HELL GAME?), 4* Sophia (Well, didn't get her at that rank yet) and 3* Raigh (dupe dark mage. No need for ya)

AND WITH THAT GACHA IS MAKING ME MAD

Last pull for the sibling bond. I was trying to get Klein. Got 9 orbs so two pulls.

...Just one grey so I've tried to pull a blue too.

...3* Virion (+Spd/-HP) and 3* Oboro (+Atk/-Spd)...

Crap...

7 hours ago, Thor Odinson said:

Did a last ditch attempt for olwen.

same as others...I had 20 orbs so, last 5 pulls for this "sibling bonds" thing. only 1x4stars, the rest crappy 3 stars most of which i already had (virion again? i want my orbs refunded)

the 4* was clarine, but that does not count as a silver lining.

1 hour ago, Ledrert said:

Last pull for the sibling bond. I was trying to get Klein. Got 9 orbs so two pulls.

...Just one grey so I've tried to pull a blue too.

...3* Virion (+Spd/-HP) and 3* Oboro (+Atk/-Spd)...

Crap...

The 20 orbs come an hour before the focus ends! You didn't have to do this!

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Argh! I still have no heroes from the current focus, and I want them all.
But tomorrow a new focus comes with heroes from FE7, and I want them all!

Decisions, decisions!

56 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh ? Didn't know that...

Wait... one hour ? That's... early. For me. I'm french... So it's 7am.

35 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Argh! I still have no heroes from the current focus, and I want them all.
But tomorrow a new focus comes with heroes from FE7, and I want them all!

Decisions, decisions!

Yeah, same. I'd like to have Klein... and the new focus is really interesting...

I know I'm gonna have more than 20 orbs for tomorrow so the question is...

Go or no go for the Elibe focus? Not that big of a fan of FE7 but there are some characters that I really wanna go for (such as Ninian)

I think we've returned to our regularly planned programming of bad luck to rival Arthur's.  I spent 29 orbs (have done 2 pulls previously with no 5* units), and this time I got all 3* or 4* duplicates of what I already had.  Namely, Hinata, Raigh, Palla, Belka, Serra, and 2 Gaius's.  It'll prolly be another 40 orbs until I get a whiff of another 5*.  

Edited by mewyeon

Woke up early this morning and decided to spent my remaining orbs, trying to summon my favourite sister-lover. I already failed miserably on the Siblings Banner, but I thought this will be my best chance to get him, so why shouldn't I go for it.

And look who has decided to show up. 

Ephraim.png

17 minutes ago, M.T. Cicero said:

Woke up early this morning and decided to spent my remaining orbs, trying to summon my favourite sister-lover. I already failed miserably on the Siblings Banner, but I thought this will be my best chance to get him, so why shouldn't I go for it.

And look who has decided to show up. 

Ephraim.png

Damn, I would have wanted him a bit more instead. Looks like I stole your Reinhardt, and you stole my Ephraim...