• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Wayward Alchemist said:

I got a 5* Karel in my first pull of this banner!

58f0b3423d2a6_download(10).jpg.f7023618236e091c205f996ba93c10a6.jpg

still want my boy Alm tho

The first gem I opened was 5* Reinhardt.   Not who i was aiming for, but I decided not to push my like and stopped.  

Too bad this banner will be gone by the time Echoes releases in the US.  I've not played Gaiden so Idk any of the characters.  But by the time I've played Echos and have favorites I probably won't be able pull any.

After 6 consecutive summoning sessions,
Still no 5 stars. Guess my bad luck is still haunting me it seems.

You know what? Fine. You win IS. Take my money at this point. I just want a 5 star...

On bright side, I finally got Kagero and Caeda. So I'll gladly train them up. As well, I can at least promote someone to 5 stars.

140 orbs, no Alm, no friends of Alm. I shouldn't be surprised, Orson in Sacred Stones has 4 Luck (6 as boss). Oh well, at least there are a couple of characters I can work with and some inheritance fodder. That said I'm sad now.

Spoiler

Pull1.thumb.jpg.ead4b4f3f5df5a66d5c3636db78bc89e.jpg

3* Gunter +DEF -ATK
4* Bartre +SPD -DEF
3* Nino +ATK -RES
4* Palla +SPD -ATK
3* Raigh +DEF -RES

My first Nino and appreciable IV too. I'll train her.

Spoiler

Pull2.thumb.jpg.4dae6c68857b95e3a335caca28256117.jpg

3* Arthur +ATK -SPD
3* Barst 
4* Subaki +SPD -ATK
3* Odin +HP -ATK
3* Fir +SPD -ATK

Ugh, the pain.

Spoiler

Pull3.thumb.jpg.991f4fe206d9a5502d0cab957f6d77e4.jpg

3* Nino 
3* Henry +ATK -DEF
3* Raigh +HP -DEF
3* Henry +RES -HP
3* Sophia +RES -DEF

This is where the RNG trolled me hard, with 4 red stones and no Alm.

Spoiler

Pull4.thumb.jpg.6c8fa82dcb6f68607ded8374e8b27a58.jpg

3* Barst +HP -ATK
4* Odin +DEF -SPD
4* Palla +HP -ATK
3* Shanna +HP -SPD
4* Raigh +ATK -HP

Bleh. Though Raigh seems nice.

Spoiler

Pull5.thumb.jpg.a1cb7195e17bc7fe986db663883a4aa1.jpg

3* Shanna +HP -SPD
3* Niles +DEF -ATK
3* Lon'qu +DEF -RES
4* Eliwood +HP -SPD
4* Marth +DEF -ATK

My first Falchion ever! Too bad for that nature. Lon'qu is usable I guess.

Spoiler

Pull6.thumb.jpg.c5177ae87397ef0e16f824cc71a3d0d3.jpg

3* Felicia +SPD -DEF
4* Robin M +ATK -SPD
3* Odin +SPD -RES
3* Gaius +ATK -HP
4* Selena +DEF -HP

I actually like this Felicia.

Spoiler

Pull7.thumb.jpg.5942b2c415c62957d54416a2094ad031.jpg

4* Reinhardt +ATK -HP
4* Serra +RES -HP
5* Karel +ATK -SPD
4* Abel +RES -SPD
3* Selena +ATK -SPD

And here we are! Finally a 5*, but that nature... Oh Karel, I'm almost tempted to give your sword to Fir and send you home. Reinhardt is great.

Decided to try for Faye (or Klein, or any of the units mentioned below) today. Instead, I got...

Maria (4-Star, +DEF/-ATK. I was gonna go looking for a Maria if I pulled Faye, so this was a nice surprise)

Azama (3-Star, and I have a dupe so I can give two people (probably Sakura and someone else) Pain)

Rebecca (4-Star, +DEF/-RES. I'll make her work)

Priscilla (4-Star, +SPD/-ATK. I'm just happy to get a Priscilla)

Kagero (4-Star, +SPD/-HP. This may be the start of something beautiful here)

And some skill/feather fodder. No Faye or Klein yet. Maybe next time.

This was a nice pull overall tho, got a bunch of units I was hoping to.

Did two full pulls. Hoping for Alm. Didn't get him.But I got something BETTER. Hello Ryoma! He's +Atk -Res too! He's literally the one unit I really wanted. Less exciting but I also got Cain and Gwen which were new units and some other decent skill fodder. 

GOD DAMN IT. NO colorless. :( I wanted Faye. It was just red and blue. I only pulled for the red hoping mainly for Ryoma.

Didn't get him, of course. Still, I did get something I hoped to eventually get! 4 STAR LASLOW. I wanted one of his skills for Freddy! YES.

Other two were 4 star adult Tiki (not bad, even though I hate her design, it's nice to have another red magic damage character), and a 3 star Raigh (hello feathers).

I'll try a couple, maybe a few more pulls. Faye is just darn cute and I really want an archer that's not Virion or Niles...

Edited by Anacybele

So I only really wanted Lukas, although I'd take the others. On my main account, considering it's pretty much full of characters (I really need to get round to this si thing), I decided to just do some more hunt summoning on the blues. 

First pull... no blues >.< 

Pulled colourless and got Niles. Moving on.

Next go, two blues. Pulled Cordelia and a second Nowi (just for @Arcanite ;) ). Moved on. 

Two Shannas, a Florina, an Oboro, an Azama (no blues), one more oboro later, I'm down to my last 17 or so orbs. I'm feeling the pressure. Where is my pretty Lukas? v.v

Five come up - three blues. I take a deep breath and --- Oboro. Toss her onto the scrap heap. Next blue is waiting... I take a deep breath aaaand...

Hellllooooo Lukas <3 My pretty boy has come home :D 

Me being me, I used the last of my orbs. Colourless was Niles and the second blue orb waaaaas... a second Lukas!!! xD 

Well, I did say I wanted him! Yet to find out the natures on any :)

Second Account, I went for full pulls since I have less characters on there. 

3 reds, 2 greens...

First red... and we have an Alm! Woooooooo :D I think he's my first 5* swordie on here (I was close to promoting Alfonse and will probably do so anyway).

Raigh and Sophia followed. 

Merric came next - my first Merric on any account (4*). And Barst to finish things off. 

I'm not going to do any more summons on this banner. Just going to enjoy all my shiny stars :)

I guess that Camilla felt bad about mauling the gauntlet, so she decided to let me obtain a 5 star version her. So I could see her better side, perhaps? She's -HP +Res. But other than her and 4 star Matthew I didn't get anyone worthwhile (3 star Draug, Beruka, and seventh Donnel, they were all merged).

Other units I obtained previously (aside from the ones that are repeats) in the Blazing Shadows focus that I didn't mention until now include 4 star Effie, Eirika, Catria, M!Robin, and Stahl, and 3 star Laslow.

Edited by Lightchao42

AND THE GAME TROLLS ME. Because I wanted Faye. Instead, this shows up.

Capture_2017-04-14-08-57-52_zpsb1z1lycu.

This dumb butt ruined my chances. :( I'm still kind of glad to have him though, because he is still a 5 star colorless and an archer not named Virion or Niles.

I'm extremely salty right now because I summoned 4 times looking for lukas and all I got was 2 stupid cherches, 2 est, and bartre.

17 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

So I only really wanted Lukas, although I'd take the others. On my main account, considering it's pretty much full of characters (I really need to get round to this si thing), I decided to just do some more hunt summoning on the blues. 

First pull... no blues >.< 

Pulled colourless and got Niles. Moving on.

Next go, two blues. Pulled Cordelia and a second Nowi (just for @Arcanite ;) ). Moved on. 

Two Shannas, a Florina, an Oboro, an Azama (no blues), one more oboro later, I'm down to my last 17 or so orbs. I'm feeling the pressure. Where is my pretty Lukas? v.v

Five come up - three blues. I take a deep breath and --- Oboro. Toss her onto the scrap heap. Next blue is waiting... I take a deep breath aaaand...

Hellllooooo Lukas <3 My pretty boy has come home :D 

Me being me, I used the last of my orbs. Colourless was Niles and the second blue orb waaaaas... a second Lukas!!! xD 

Well, I did say I wanted him! Yet to find out the natures on any :)

Second Account, I went for full pulls since I have less characters on there. 

3 reds, 2 greens...

First red... and we have an Alm! Woooooooo :D I think he's my first 5* swordie on here (I was close to promoting Alfonse and will probably do so anyway).

Raigh and Sophia followed. 

Merric came next - my first Merric on any account (4*). And Barst to finish things off. 

I'm not going to do any more summons on this banner. Just going to enjoy all my shiny stars :)

I tried for Faye, got a five star Jaffar

After that, I went for blues

It must have been fate, because I finally got a Nowi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

My actual excitement for Nowi:

Spoiler

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

*Bungee jumps off of cliff*

Got other good stuff too, but I want Faye lol

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

This dumb butt ruined my chances. :( I'm still kind of glad to have him though, because he is still a 5 star colorless and an archer not named Virion or Niles.

Shut up and be happy about your five stars! :P

You'll find it funny that I also pulled my first Klein and we both want to get Faye heh

Spoiler

I bet I'll get her first ;)

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Shut up and be happy about your five stars! :P

You'll find it funny that I also pulled my first Klein and we both want to get Faye heh

Reveal hidden contents

I bet I'll get her first ;)

I want to be happy, believe me, but I still wanted Faye and this Klein's bane and boon aren't favorable either...

That's a pretty funny coincidence though. :P

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I want to be happy, believe me, but I still wanted Faye and this Klein's bane and boon aren't favorable either...

Boons and banes aren't the gospel, right?

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

AND THE GAME TROLLS ME. Because I wanted Faye. Instead, this shows up.

Capture_2017-04-14-08-57-52_zpsb1z1lycu.

I'd definitely take him over Faye any day xD His brave bow is a bane in the arena for me. I haven't even got him at 4* yet. Congrats :D 

Incidentally, my Bunny!Chrom is -Atk, but I'm still using the heck out of him because he's adorable :D Boons and Banes aren't the be all and end all, especially now with skill inheritance. My Kagero is also -Atk but she's getting utilised the heck out of lol 

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I tried for Faye, got a five star Jaffar

After that, I went for blues

It must have been fate, because I finally got a Nowi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hide contents

My actual excitement for Nowi:

Hide contents

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hide contents

*Bungee jumps off of cliff*

Hide contents

Congrats for Nowi! :D 

Now it's my turn to be jealous of your Klein. I plan to wait for a colourless heavy focus to come round again and just do hunt summoning. I have very few colourless, it feels (though I have Kagero - clearly the most important... joined with another bane). No Jaffar, Takumi, Klein, Jakob, Priscilla or Elise. Or Faye, though she's low on my priorities ^.^ I'm getting more into the idea of hunt summoning :D 

Edited by Cute Chao

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Boons and banes aren't the gospel, right?

Um...? I don't know what you mean here?

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'd definitely take him over Faye any day xD His brave bow is a bane in the arena for me. I haven't even got him at 4* yet. Congrats :D

How do you know? Have Faye's stats and stuff been shown? Did you test her yourself? I'm sure Klein is trouble for some people in the arena, but you never know if someone else just might work better.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You seem to treat max stats as a hard and fast rule that determines which unit must, and which absolutely must not ever be used.
Whereas you actually should look at your other units and try to figure out how to use them in battle.
There are ways to lessen the impact of an apparently unfavourable stat roll. Moreover, some units don't even care about some stats.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

How do you know? Have Faye's stats and stuff been shown? Did you test her yourself? I'm sure Klein is trouble for some people in the arena, but you never know if someone else just might work better.

Yes Faye's stats are already on the wiki

And her stats are a little better than Klein, depending on the way you look at it

She can technically have Klein's base spread and do it better because she has higher resistance for glacies or iceberg or whatever it's called (and better defense).

But Klein has the edge of speed and a little higher attack as well.

Really just depends on what you're looking for :)

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nah, I just prefer Klein's character. I don't work with stats - I just care about getting the characters I like. Faye looked like she might be a nuisance, but Klein is also a mega nuisance. It doesn't matter if someone is better if the person you get is still enough of a hindrance that seeing them will make someone sigh and be prepared for a game of dodge and dash. 

Edited by Cute Chao