• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like me words. So, here be words of my first ever pull!

Hana ***
Hinata ***
Gunter ***
Felicia ****
Sheena ****

Eh, not bad all things considered. Don't care much for Hinata, but I'm sure I'll see use for the others.

I got Palla, Olivia, and Jagen on my first summons. But a random Raigh and Matthew appeared on my allies list too. I didn't summon them. What's up with this? Did the game glitch or something?

Virion's a bit weak (he appeared in the intro for me). He doesn't do much damage. But at least he can take hits.

Edited by Anacybele

A pretty good roll to be honest, but my luck was truly on point in the best way. My room mate just sat and made inelegant blubbering noises as I casually summoned Arthur with one green orb, laughing my head off the whole time. It's the one unit he really wants to get, and he's not had great luck with his pulls. ?

IMG_1903.PNG

Just now, Anacybele said:

I got Palla, Olivia, and Jagen on my first summons. But a random Raigh and Matthew appeared on my allies list too. I didn't summon them. What's up with this? Did the game glitch or something?

Virion's a bit weak. He doesn't do much damage. But at least he can take hits.

You start with Matthew and Raigh.

22 minutes ago, Elieson said:

My first roll was five 3* units. I'm re-doing! Curses!

ALL THE ROYS WOW

I fed one of 'em to my main Roy. He got +1 speed and 120SP. Kinda anti-climatic, I was expecting a bit more, especially since I feel the SP is a bit wasted, he probably would have capped it anyway ;_;

1 minute ago, Sophie said:

You start with Matthew and Raigh.

Oh. What poor choices. A squishy mage and a thief. Those units are notorious for being weak and/or easy to kill. :/ I won't be using them.

Edited by Anacybele

Wow, this game is really.... overwhelming. 

I only summoned one hero, so I just got a 5 star Linde. Is that good? I know she's a gold star unit, but how do I know if she's better than other 5 star units? She's got aura and Ardent Sacrifice. 

Edited by Leif

Just now, Leif said:

Wow, this game is really.... overwhelming. 

I only summoned one hero, so I just got a 5 star Linde. Is that good? I know she's a gold star unit, but how do I know if she's better than other 5 star units?

Linde is base 5*, meaning she'll ONLY be 5*. If Brave Exvius is anything to go by, those that start at higher rarities without any lower ranks (So not like pulling, say...5* Robin since he's base 3*) tend to be incredibly strong.

23 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh. What poor choices. A squishy mage and a thief. Those units are notorious for being weak and/or easy to kill. :/ I won't be using them.

They are there to help with the weapon triangle: you get the basic sword/axe/lance triangle from the story characters and a free archer, thief and mage for ranged fighters (all thieves basically use hidden weapons from fates, which along tomes are range 2 only)

4 minutes ago, Reloaded said:

First roll. Not exactly my favorite characters (I forgot Subaki even existed :P), but, hey, I won't argue with a 5 star lol.

Screenshot_20170202-175906.png

You got Freddy, I'm jealous. :( I want Freddy!

I just lost Anna. Because I keep failing to actually attack half the time with my moves. I know, it's stupid of me. -_- She still seems to be in my party though, so I guess that's not a big deal?

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You got Freddy, I'm jealous. :( I want Freddy!

I just lost Anna. Because I keep failing to actually attack half the time with my moves. I know, it's stupid of me. -_- She still seems to be in my party though, so I guess that's not a big deal?

No permadeath in this game, if they die they just lose whatever EXP they got on that map.

3 minutes ago, Altean Tactician said:

I just pulled the 5 star young tiki! To bad I do not have a screenshot of it...

She's a really good unit, young Tiki is top 3 along with Lyn and Ryoma

1 minute ago, Eail said:

No permadeath in this game, if they die they just lose whatever EXP they got on that map.

Oh, I see. I guess that's fair enough.

EDIT: Man, everyone's getting Freddy! I gotta have him. :(

Edited by Anacybele

I got a 4 star Gwendolyn as my first ( who is good when I can get her to an enemy), 4 star Palla (who is great and is having great level ups), 4 star Gordin (who is doing pretty good), 3 star Gaius and a 3 star Clarine.  Not too bad I would have liked a good sword user but maybe next time.  

Edited by EricaofRenais