Just now, Clogon said:

xD I want Xander too. His skills may not be the best but he is SO oveer the top silly that I want him. XD

There is a bunny in his hat....when he gets damaged, his hat rips open and he has a bunny on his head...oh Xander...why did they do this to you. I mean, I love it. But he must hate it lol.

I was really lucky. For some reason, I got 4 blues and a colorless orb. I rarely get blue orbs.

• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...Yep, definitely new. A passing familiarity with me is proof enough that my reaction to getting a pegasus knight is basically equivalent to me getting a five star (not that I'd know what that feels like... I've only done it with the one Effie, and I honestly was more excited for the pegasi). Florina is my 'actually wanted one of these!' character.

OHHH CRYSTAL CLEAR! Really sorry for having a different interpretation of what you want to say. 

But have you not pulled a single copy of florina yet? Even at 3☆?

1 minute ago, Lucıůs said:

OHHH CRYSTAL CLEAR! Really sorry for having a different interpretation of what you want to say. 

But have you not pulled a single copy of florina yet? Even at 3☆?

Nope. My cast of pegasi was Caeda, the Whitewings and Subaki, the latter being my only 3*. (Well, I think Palla was initially, but then she was promoted when I completed the set...)

I was a mini-whale today. Out of 79 orbs, I managed to nab..

SxYzBYT.png

bpZb2Rb.png

EvNuOgh.png

I also got regular 4* Camilla. xD And have about 4 M!Robins. Also, my barracks is now half full. Got a ton of skill fodder as well. Lucy was being very, very stubborn. But seeing as her regular self was my 1st 5*, I'm not suprised she isn't poking her head out now.

Just discovered my pulled Xander is -Def +Spd. Not so bad, considering how he now gets doubled by much less despite the lower defense, which is actually still quite high.

2 minutes ago, Iight said:

ahh i managed to pull a spring festival lucina on my first roll ! honestly i really wanted xander hhahaha i'm never gonna get over his giant carrot sword

Wanna trade?

Tried a session... just one green, so for the focus... not so good.

So pulled the green and the red (there was three greys)... Hawkeye 4* and Sophia 3*. Hawkeye was send home immediately since he was a -Atk. Don't know about Sophia.

2 minutes ago, Luchi said:

Both my Xanders ( one is +DEF, the other is +RES ) and my Camilla are -ATK lol. I suppose I can work around it.

I can't tell was mine are, as I didn't check before I started leveling them.

But my god, Lucina kicks butt and so does Xander. I'm liking them.

3 minutes ago, AW91 said:

Anyone know, when next banner will come?

I really don´t like this and wasted about 40 orbs in it to get... NOTHING

The end date for the banner should be shown when you click "Details".

1 minute ago, Ledrert said:

Tried a session... just one green, so for the focus... not so good.

So pulled the green and the red (there was three greys)... Hawkeye 4* and Sophia 3*. Hawkeye was send home immediately since he was a -Atk. Don't know about Sophia.

Bruh, you definitely should have kept Hawkeye. He's very important, because he's both bad and has Death Blow, so he's perfect for passing on the skill.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Bruh, you definitely should have kept Hawkeye. He's very important, because he's both bad and has Death Blow, so he's perfect for passing on the skill.

I already have two and a 5*. A fourth Hawkeye serves nothing.

First pull... one colourless (3* Gaius), two reds (4* Hinata and 3* Eliwood), two greens - 3* Nino aaaaaaaannnd... smoking gun... is this the Chrom I've been looking for?

...Camilla -.-

That being said, I'm fairly excited to use her still, and her outfit looks so much better to me than stupid thong armour. I'll be training her and Michalis up in preparation for the new arena season and see which one I can make a team around easier (since I'll be replacing Ursula, probably Camilla).

Just now, Ledrert said:

I already have two and a 5*. A fourth Hawkeye serves nothing.

You can't have enough Death Blows, meng. Someday you'll run out. Honestly, you don't really stand to gain much from sending Heroes home now. Oh well. He's gone.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You can't have enough Death Blows, meng. Someday you'll run out. Honestly, you don't really stand to gain much from sending Heroes home now. Oh well. He's gone.

Well, I don't use Death Blow actually. No units of my main team (and their replacements) need that.

And since I'm looking for Minerva for a while, probably I'll get others Hawkeye. Knowing my own luck...