Just now, Anacybele said:

I know, already used a 4 star Matthew as skill fodder to give Hawkeye Poison Strike.

So now I have both mages that have tomes with colorless advantage (male Robin is in my roster too, remember). What odd luck. But Henry gets to stay simply because he's a red mage and that's what I totally lacked before. But if I pull Lilina or something, he's gone. She shows up at higher star levels.

Cecilia has one, too, to fill out the green side. She's very delicate though, so I've been considering who else can better use her tome... (Merric would be looking good for it for me, but no clue about his defence... Been considering F!Robin, too... and maybe Bunny Camilla now I have her depending upon needs).

I believe Henry and Lilina fill different niches... She's pretty squishy so I don't think she's as good with his tome, personally. My Lilina and Henry are both 4*, but I tend to mix between the two, though I am still getting him up to 40. I find Lilina quite hard to use because she keeps dying on me, but I think that's just because I suck xD

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Okay, give brash assault (from Bartre) to someone slow.

Heavenly light from Wrys to Sakura

If you aren't going to use Merric give away his growing wind to someone fast enough for it to proc. But you should really consider using him. His defense is like M robins so he has some really good physical tankiness.

Bartre would need upgraded for the best one though. I'll consider it in the future when I'm swimming in more feathers.

However, Wrys's Heavenly Light I can do. Sakura, it's yours!

Nah, I'll use Merric. I mean, I have a green mage in female Robin already, but I'm okay enough with Merric to keep him. Besides, there still aren't as many greens out there as reds, blues, and colorless.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Bartre would need upgraded for the best one though. I'll consider it in the future when I'm swimming in more feathers.

However, Wrys's Heavenly Light I can do. Sakura, it's yours!

Nah, I'll use Merric. I mean, I have a green mage in female Robin already, but I'm okay enough with Merric to keep him. Besides, there still aren't as many greens out there as reds, blues, and colorless.

Female Robin isn't even a hero in this game lol

I've only seen her twice in arena and that was when she was a bonus hero. She really is nothing special. In fact, you can give away her blarwolf to merric if you want.

Edited by Arcanite

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I've only seen her twice and that was when she was a bonus hero. She really us nothing special. In fact, you can give away her blarwolf to merric if you want.

Why on earth would you give up Excalibur for Gronnwolf of all tomes though @.@

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I've only seen her twice in arena and that was when she was a bonus hero. She really is nothing special. In fact, you can give away her blarwolf to merric if you want.

No way, I'm keeping her because she's my Freddy's wife! And he'll never let her go because he loves her and he's Freddy. :P

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

Why on earth would you give up Excalibur for Gronnwolf of all tomes though @.@

So this way you don't "lose" F Robin, you just put her on a better body.

Oh, my Bunny Nohr prince is +def, -res! I like it! Xander, no matter how much I may hate you as a character, I can't ignore that boon and bane. Or the fact that one of my OCs would love your clothes because he's a rabbit fanatic. You're getting trained up!

/me checks bank account

54403793.jpg

/me purchases 140 orbs (in £, where it's actually the best value for money per orb)

/me summons
5* Bunny Chrom
5* Bunny Lucina
5* Bunny Camilla
A second 5* Bunny Xander
5* Lucius

The Lucius and Bunny Camilla were both in the final summoning session. Bunny Camilla is what I really wanted the most, so the relief of her being in the final session was quite a rush. Also I was pleased to get Bunny Lucina. I'll take Bunny Chrom and a second Bunny Xander, too.

This is the first time I've purchased orbs, but I don't plan to do it again until the next event most of the FE7/FE8 cast are released.

All these summons and still no Raven, however. This guy continues to elude me to no end.

2 minutes ago, Raven said:

/me checks bank account

54403793.jpg

/me purchases 140 orbs (in £, where it's actually the best value for money per orb)

/me summons
5* Bunny Chrom
5* Bunny Lucina
5* Bunny Camilla
A second 5* Bunny Xander
5* Lucius

The Lucius and Bunny Camilla were both in the final summoning session. Bunny Camilla is what I really wanted the most, so the relief of her being in the final session was quite a rush. Also I was pleased to get Bunny Lucina. I'll take Bunny Chrom and a second Bunny Xander, too.

This is the first time I've purchased orbs, but I don't plan to do it again until the next event most of the FE7/FE8 cast are released.

All these summons and still no Raven, however. This guy continues to elude me to no end.

It took me desperately pulling several times at the fe7 banner to get Raven, and he quickly followed up with a second one just to say sorry for waiting. His voice seems odd to me, though, which is a shame, since his art is fantastic.

Jealous you have all the bunnies. I might splurge a bit... I shouldn't, but I probably will xD

52 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, my Bunny Nohr prince is +def, -res! I like it! Xander, no matter how much I may hate you as a character, I can't ignore that boon and bane. Or the fact that one of my OCs would love your clothes because he's a rabbit fanatic. You're getting trained up!

That's actually pretty neat. I've been raising Xander too and I believe he has similarities to Frederick with good defenses, meh speed, decent attack, etc. - they'd make a good duo team if you are able to get Fortify Cavalry and Fury on Xander (both skills can be transferred from a single 4* Jagen).

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

It took me desperately pulling several times at the fe7 banner to get Raven, and he quickly followed up with a second one just to say sorry for waiting. His voice seems odd to me, though, which is a shame, since his art is fantastic.

Jealous you have all the bunnies. I might splurge a bit... I shouldn't, but I probably will xD

I'm actually unable to believe I managed to pull 5 focus units on a single banner. I think there is real merit towards focusing on only the blue and green summons. I'd have never gotten them all otherwise. The final session was the exception because it was my final 20 orbs, and I'd managed to summon Bunny Camilla, so I just went for what was left and a 5* Lucius was waiting for me.

That's actually pretty neat. I've been raising Xander too and I believe he has similarities to Frederick with good defenses, meh speed, decent attack, etc. - they'd make a good duo team if you are able to get Fortify Cavalry and Fury on Xander (both skills can be transferred from a single 4* Jagen).

I'm actually unable to believe I managed to pull 5 focus units on a single banner. I think there is real merit towards focusing on only the blue and green summons. I'd have never gotten them all otherwise. The final session was the exception because it was my final 20 orbs, and I'd managed to summon Bunny Camilla, so I just went for what was left and a 5* Lucius was waiting for me.

Ah... I always do full summons. Maybe I shouldn't, but there's so many other units I still want. I probably won't get them all... But oh well ^.^'' I'll stare at yours enviously instead :)

Edit: ...The more I think about it, the more I might try it just for this summon session, since they won't be added to the common pool...

Edited by Cute Chao

3 minutes ago, Raven said:

I do have a 4 star Jagen, but I trained him up to nearly lv. 40 already. I'd hate to ditch him now. But I will use him as a teammate on a cavalry team with Freddy and Bunny Xander. 4th member here will be my Stahl because he's another tank I like a lot and he's my only red cavalier knight. :P

Wow, that's some crazy luck you got there. :o

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Cute Chao said:

Ah... I always do full summons. Maybe I shouldn't, but there's so many other units I still want. I probably won't get them all... But oh well ^.^'' I'll stare at yours enviously instead :)

I did selective picking too, and I did get them. If there were no green or blue, I went red since it had a chance of getting characters I wanted. I tend to dislike colorless.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

I did selective picking too, and I did get them. If there were no green or blue, I went red since it had a chance of getting characters I wanted. I tend to dislike colorless.

I think I'm changing my mind just for this banner. I dislike the loss of potentially five orbs per summon sesh... but I do want Xander and Chrom a lot...

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I think I'm changing my mind just for this banner. I dislike the loss of potentially five orbs per summon sesh... but I do want Xander and Chrom a lot...

Well, I figured I would lose orbs on colors that could not get me what I wanted, so I would have "lost" more in a way.I wish I could just do full pulls. Maybe one day when it doesn't involve a character I really want.

After bumping my 5* rate up to 4% after mostly empty summons after Lucina and Chrom, I decided to buy 20 orbs to try and pull more blues and greens. I got a good set of orbs, a green and 3 blues. The green was nothing(Camilla won't come home ;-;) but those 3 blue orbs contained 2 Spring Lucinas. Well, wasn't I surprised? And one of them was +Atk/-Def(-HP is probably better, but this is one of her best boon/bane combos)

So now I have a +2 Lucina who managed to get an Atk and a Speed up. 44(48) Atk and 37(41) Speed at level 40 is gonna be brutal. If I can ever manage to pull an Odin, I might 5* him just to give her Blarblade+, I think it'd be pretty disgusting. 

Just now, Anacybele said:

I do have a 4 star Jagen, but I trained him up to nearly lv. 40 already. I'd hate to ditch him now. But I will use him as a teammate on a cavalry team with Freddy and Bunny Xander.

Wow, that's some crazy luck you got there. :o

Sadly the luck comes from being able to summon even more thanks to the 140 orbs I picked up out of my own wallet (and the 134 orbs I'd saved up for weeks beforehand). While not whale status, I can't claim to be "f2p" any more. What's in between? Light dabbler? Toe dipper?

Also @Ether, where can the new focus units base stats be found? I only found Xander's on Reddit.

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, I figured I would lose orbs on colors that could not get me what I wanted, so I would have "lost" more in a way.I wish I could just do full pulls. Maybe one day when it doesn't involve a character I really want.

I pretty much want everyone at least once, but because these are limited, it makes sense, so I won't be 'losing' as much. I keep hoping I get Takumi on the colourless but the hundredth Gaius just laughs (and I love Gaius - he's one of my favourites... but I don't need ten of him xD )

Edited by Cute Chao

I'm so bothered!

I have a Blarblade Ursula that I'd been relying on heavily to complete the Lunatic 15 Cavalry challenge. With the 3 orbs I got from it today, I did a pull today. What do I get?

4* Jagen

FORTIFY CAVALRY WOULD HAVE BEEN HELPFUL BEFORE I STARTED THE STUPID CHALLENGE!

Also got a Camillegg (+Atk/-Res), so I hope I can use her. I don't have a Caeda/Hinoka for the awesome Hone/Fortify, but I have a few spare Ninos to pass Gronnblade over with, and begin Flier Emblem.

Just now, Raven said:

Sadly the luck comes from being able to summon even more thanks to the 140 orbs I picked up out of my own wallet (and the 134 orbs I'd saved up for weeks beforehand). While not whale status, I can't claim to be "f2p" any more. What's in between? Light dabbler? Toe dipper?

Also @Ether, where can the new focus units base stats be found? I only found Xander's on Reddit.

I got them from here. Note that they're displayed pre-skills and weapons

Gamepress

Just now, Ether said:

I got them from here. Note that they're displayed pre-skills and weapons

Gamepress

Or the Wiki, which omits Stat/Skill based stats

Edited by Elieson

After checking, my IVs for the 5 pulls are as follows:

1st Xander: +Spd -Def
2nd Xander: +Atk -Def
Chrom: +Def -Atk
Lucina: +Atk -Res
Camilla: +HP -Def

I didn't expect to pull a second Xander so I already had him inherit a 4* Jagen for Fury 2 and Fortify Cavalry. On one hand a stronger Xander is better, but then again higher speed means he gets doubled by many less opponents and may double opponents more himself, which helps towards overall survival. I'd be more than happy to merge +Atk Xander into +Spd Xander, unless he has skills/weapons that would be useful on someone else.

Overall happy with these guys though, especially Lucina. I'm also just glad to have a flying magic unit.