Well, I got enough Orbs to Pull from Quests, today.

Good News, I finally got a Bunny Unit.  Bad News, Camilla's +HP, -Atk.  What is it with my Camillas getting -Atk?  I might give her +Atk as a skill to replace her native A skill.  Defiant Speed doesn't seem like a great fit for her.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, I got enough Orbs to Pull from Quests, today.

Good News, I finally got a Bunny Unit.  Bad News, Camilla's +HP, -Atk.  What is it with my Camillas getting -Atk?  I might give her +Atk as a skill to replace her native A skill.  Defiant Speed doesn't seem like a great fit for her.

If you want some suggestions on how to make her useful, feel free to post in the questions thread (you know which one it is).  That boon/bane isn't the end of the world.

Both of my bunnies were bad banes on my secondary account. I think Xander was minus speed and Camilla minus attack. That being said, got enough orbs for another pull today. Only two blues appeared. Bunny!Xander take two became mine (haven't checked boons/banes yet) whilst Sully take three decided to add herself to that account. I'll wait for another twenty to risk pulling again, even if I don't do a full one :)

16 minutes ago, MidnightFE said:

Ahh I just pulled +ATK/-DEF 3* Eliwood and I'm thinking of making a new build for him. Any suggestions? 

The questions thread is in the pinned topics, so ask that there.

Just checked out the stats of my new Bunny!Xander and Sully. 

+Hp -Atk -.- He really can't afford to lose more! But maybe adding a fury. Wondering if it's better than my -spd one... -spd is usually pretty poor... Hmmmm. 

Good news, the Sully is neutral and since my other two are -Atk, she's definitely getting the spot as team Sully. 

54 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Just checked out the stats of my new Bunny!Xander and Sully. 

+Hp -Atk -.- He really can't afford to lose more! But maybe adding a fury. Wondering if it's better than my -spd one... -spd is usually pretty poor... Hmmmm. 

Good news, the Sully is neutral and since my other two are -Atk, she's definitely getting the spot as team Sully. 

Lol -atk and -spd. Get rekt noob

The main thing that makes Xander good, in my opinion, is his good defense and his okayish resistance. But his attack is so "nyeh". 38 at max level is kinda just a disappointment. Then there's his speed which is also "nyeh". 28 speed isn't "hideous" but since yours is -spd, it's pretty much gg.

So in conclusion! You throw them both away for feathers.

Jk, It really just depends on whether or not you have hone skills. He won't be doubling many sword users anyway, so maybe minus speed. What is the plus on minus speed anyway?

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Lol -atk and -spd. Get rekt noob

The main thing that makes Xander good, in my opinion, is his good defense and his okayish resistance. But his attack is so "nyeh". 38 at max level is kinda just a disappointment. Then there's his speed which is also "nyeh". 28 speed isn't "hideous" but since yours is -spd, it's pretty much gg.

So in conclusion! You throw them both away for feathers.

Jk, It really just depends on whether or not you have hone skills. He won't be doubling many sword users anyway, so maybe minus speed. What is the plus on minus speed anyway?

I have plus res on the -spd and plus HP on the -Atk. 

You're telling me to throw away my Bunny!Xanders? Ha ha ha! I never throw away a bishie! :D 

I'm going to keep pulling this event, so hopefully I'll get some with better IV's. If not, I'll train him up to 40 and keep him as a pretty prize... or, in the very least, a FABULOUS prize :D 

Edit: I haven't looked much into inheritance, yet. I have lots of spare units ready and willing to be ransacked and thrown away. I need to check what they have ^.^

Edited by Cute Chao

Just now, Cute Chao said:

I have plus res on the -spd and plus HP on the -Atk. 

You're telling me to throw away my Bunny!Xanders? Ha ha ha! I never throw away a bishie! :D 

I'm going to keep pulling this event, so hopefully I'll get some with better IV's. If not, I'll train him up to 40 and keep him as a pretty prize... or, in the very least, a FABULOUS prize :D 

Eh, go with the -atk. At the very least you get some more longevity. And you won't be as slow as the sun is hot

You're falling into the trap. You already have a 5 star but you keep pulling.

Quit while you're ahead! Run away while you have the chance! Your luck won't last forever!

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Eh, go with the -atk. At the very least you get some more longevity. And you won't be as slow as the sun is hot

You're falling into the trap. You already have a 5 star but you keep pulling.

Quit while you're ahead! Run away while you have the chance! Your luck won't last forever!

Not until I get my Bunny!Chrom! I need my Bunny!Chrom!

And since she's there, might as well try for Bunny!Lucina. Her outfit is pretty adorable, too, although she is being out-adorabled by her father. Bad times for any woman, really. 

Just now, Zero1000 said:

I summoned just to see what could I get.

I got a Bunny!Camilla, but she's +HP/-Def. I'll probably pass the egg to F!Robin and save my orbs for the wyvern banner.

+HP/-Def is just slightly better than neutral.  You get physical and resistance bulk at the expensive of physical bulk.  In other words, you get more magical bulk at no cost.

3 minutes ago, Lushen said:

+HP/-Def is just slightly better than neutral.  You get physical and resistance bulk at the expensive of physical bulk.  In other words, you get more magical bulk at no cost.

Huh. I guess I'll use her and see if I'm satisfied with the stats.

I'm a fools so bad word you myself and Fire Emblem Heroes staff.  So I wasted all my orbs to try to get Lucina spring. Where I had sent 144 orb and got these 5* Corrin M, Ephraim, Spring Chrom, and Spring Camilla.  Plus with my other spending spree I have 3//4 spring heroes.  So I failed to get the hero but did get a lot of good heroes include 3 others I wanted.  So it works but I wish they would have low star of the spring heroes since I know I would have pulled them.

Plus side I did not spend money and I think not spending cash unless the promise alt skin banner which would include Ike comes around .

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy It's just a casual re-roll (gonna try out an account where I keep castle at level 0 to make SP grinding easier.) So the 5* rate was @ 3%/3%.

Now that this happened, though, I think I'm going to try building an all blue team on the account.

Ah, sucks that it was a side account.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

*Shrugg* My mains aren't going to roll this banner, anyway---or any of the up coming ones. I guess I *might* try for (S) Chrom on the one where I have a 5* Selena, to test out Def 2/Atk 2, but I'm thinking +2/+2 skills will be more common on upcoming units regardless.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Side Accounts always have better luck.  I Pulled Azura and Minerva on my F2P Tablet Account.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Side Accounts always have better luck.  I Pulled Azura and Minerva on my F2P Tablet Account.

I didn't even manage to launch the game on an emulator which I decided was only for the best.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I didn't even manage to launch the game on an emulator which I decided was only for the best.

I've got a main account, and a F2P account on my Tablet.  I tried to get Nox and Bluestacks to work, but I kept getting error messages, and I'm not computer savvy enough to figure it out.

Speaking on my F2P account, it had a pretty meh Pull after getting enough Orbs today.

3* Frederick duplicate

3* Cherche

3* Arthur

4* Arthur (a second one in the same group)

3* Olivia