"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

Okay, so, I have two Bunny Lucinas, and they're +SPD/-HP and +ATK/-DEF. Which one should I keep? The other will also be kept for now, but will eventually be sacrificed for Swift Sparrow.

Also, any advice for skills to put on +HP/-DEF Fae? Because outside of Lightning Breath+, I'm not sure what to give her.

@JJ48 Get your Navarre to max level (or just max HP and DEF, he needs it to survive getting hit by himself), give F!Robin Gronnraven & Triangle Adept 2/3, then try Navarre/F!Robin/Sharena/Olivia? I dunno if that can be made to work, but give it a shot. You'll have to make the top ninja and Navarre separate when they start moving though, and someone else'll have to help you with that.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Okay, so, I have two Bunny Lucinas, and they're +SPD/-HP and +ATK/-DEF. Which one should I keep? The other will also be kept for now, but will eventually be sacrificed for Swift Sparrow.

Also, any advice for skills to put on +HP/-DEF Fae? Because outside of Lightning Breath+, I'm not sure what to give her.

@JJ48 Get your Navarre to max level (or just max HP and DEF, he needs it to survive getting hit by himself), give F!Robin Gronnraven & Triangle Adept 2/3, then try Navarre/F!Robin/Sharena/Olivia? I dunno if that can be made to work, but give it a shot. You'll have to make the top ninja and Navarre separate when they start moving though, and someone else'll have to help you with that.

I don't have an extra Gronnraven or Triangle Adept, and my highest Olivia is a Level 1, 2-Star.  Is there any other way to get it to work?

5 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

I don't have an extra Gronnraven or Triangle Adept, and my highest Olivia is a Level 1, 2-Star.  Is there any other way to get it to work?

Well, Olivia's just there to Dance, she shouldn't see combat, so she could be a 1-Star and still work (if your 1-Star somehow had Dance).

I'm sorry, mate, but I don't know how to do Navarre's map without a Dancer, or Raven+Triangle Adept, so I'm afraid I can't help you here.

You should try asking in the New GHB Special Quests thread, the people in there are more knowledgeable than I and can probably help you.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

1 minute ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Well, Olivia's just there to Dance, she shouldn't see combat, so she could be a 1-Star and still work (if your 1-Star somehow had Dance).

I'm sorry, mate, but I don't know how to do Navarre's map without a Dancer, or Raven+Triangle Adept, so I'm afraid I can't help you here.

You should try asking in the New GHB Special Quests thread, the people in there are more knowledgeable than I and can probably help you.

Ah, didn't realize there was a specific thread for these.  Thanks!

14 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

If you want to give Lucina-Spring Blárblade, I'd recommend the +Spd one, since you can't raise her speed as easily as her Atk.

Is your Fae 5*? I'd recommend waiting for a +Spd -HP one, as it's bulkier all around and can make use of Dark Breath for even more bulk for her as well as the rest of the team.

So, I see that Odin has the third lowest attack of all units, and Azama has the second lowest.  Who has the very lowest? 

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

So, I see that Odin has the third lowest attack of all units, and Azama has the second lowest.  Who has the very lowest? 

The trick question though. Azama has the lowest Atk already.

Henry

Pretty sure you already have the lowest there :P

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

The trick question though. Azama has the lowest Atk already.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Henry

Pretty sure you already have the lowest there :P

Oh, so is this page here lying to me?  So, who else has abysmally low Attack? 

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh, so is this page here lying to me?  So, who else has abysmally low Attack? 

It must be an error, because on the hero list of the very same website, Azama is listed as the lowest attack hero if you sort them by attack.

EDIT: looking at it, they list every single units that have the least in one stat as being 125/126 (Zephiel for speed, Elise for HP, Lucius for Def)

Edited by LuxSpes

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

It must be an error, because on the hero list of the very same website, Azama is listed as the lowest attack hero if you sort them by attack.

EDIT: looking at it, they list every single units that have the least in one stat as being 125/126 (Zephiel for speed, Elise for HP, Lucius for Def)

Xander's stats can't be right.  Atk of 48?  Is that including his weapon, or is it 64 with Siegfried?

Just now, Rezzy said:

Xander's stats can't be right.  Atk of 48?  Is that including his weapon, or is it 64 with Siegfried?

I'd assume they are his stats with Siegfried. We'll know soon enough though.

Huh...they say out of 126 units but only list 125 units. Also, I assume Xander's listed stats are still using the old system where they listed the atk, including the weapon might. They probably haven't bothered to update it yet since he hasn't been released. 

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I'd assume they are his stats with Siegfried. We'll know soon enough though.

Yeah, I guess it's a couple days from now?

I'm surprised Jaffar is only given a rating of 6/10.  He was pretty useful when I had him as my bonus unit.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, I guess it's a couple days from now?

I'm surprised Jaffar is only given a rating of 6/10.  He was pretty useful when I had him as my bonus unit.

SIX OUT OF TEN!!?!?!?

What the........... Scallop!

That can't be right! Odin scores 6.5/10 on that list! man

screw that website!

Edited by Arcanite

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

SIX OUT OF TEN!!?!?!?

What the........... Scallop!

That can't be right! Odin scores 6.5/10 on that list! man

screw that website!

Maybe they just don't know how to use him effectively?  Double seal and poison damage is great for weakening.  I can understand the rationale that he's not the one who is ORKOing units counting against him, but being one of, if not the best chip damagers/debuffers would merit a score better than the literal worst score they award.

Maybe they just don't know how to use him effectively?  Double seal and poison damage is great for weakening.  I can understand the rationale that he's not the one who is ORKOing units counting against him, but being one of, if not the best chip damagers/debuffers would merit a score better than the literal worst score they award.

My rant:

Spoiler

Can Odin fight any mage and do good damage in return because he's neutral? NO!

Can Odin debuff three stats at once? NO!

Can Odin deal 17 damage after combat to any unit he wants? NO!

Can Odin be used on an arena team? NO!

Can Odin kill a green unit with disadvantage?

Can Odin go jump off a cliff? YES!

Also Rezzy, this site can't be trusted. Use the wiki instead

Anywho, thats enough ranting from me.

24 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

My rant:

Reveal hidden contents

Can Odin fight any mage and do good damage in return because he's neutral? NO!

Can Odin debuff three stats at once? NO!

Can Odin deal 17 damage after combat to any unit he wants? NO!

Can Odin be used on an arena team? NO!

Can Odin kill a green unit with disadvantage?

Can Odin go jump off a cliff? YES!

Also Rezzy, this site can't be trusted. Use the wiki instead

Anywho, thats enough ranting from me.

Pretty much my thoughts.  I use that site too, but the one that gives Jaffar a 6/10 updates sooner and has stats quicker.  The other wiki didn't have stats for the Tellius characters last I checked.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Pretty much my thoughts.  I use that site too, but the one that gives Jaffar a 6/10 updates sooner and has stats quicker.  The other wiki didn't have stats for the Tellius characters last I checked.

How soon did you check?

Because I use the wiki, and it had stats up for all the Tellius characters within an hour or two of the banner's release. 

The wiki had Ike's, Titania's, and Soren's stats up within 45 minutes of the banner coming up and Mist's within the hour.

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

How soon did you check?

Because I use the wiki, and it had stats up for all the Tellius characters within an hour or two of the banner's release. 

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The wiki had Ike's, Titania's, and Soren's stats up within 45 minutes of the banner coming up and Mist's within the hour.

The stat calculator here still does not have Ike, Titania, Soren, or Mist yet.  They're both gamepedia URLs, unless they're listing them elsewhere on their site.

The stat calculator here still does not have Ike, Titania, Soren, or Mist yet.  They're both gamepedia URLs, unless they're listing them elsewhere on their site.

Just use the main character page for each character.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'll grant that the stats calculator isn't updated yet, but if you already have all of the character stats listed on their page, I question why you even need the calculator.

If anything, it takes longer to look up their nature via the calculator (or at least about the same amount of time) vs just checking their base stats on their page. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

They have character page for all of those with their stats listed.

Ike
Mist
Titania
Soren