since when is lucina actually hot

Junkhead

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Cute is probably a better description if you asked me. 

I guess. Sort of. Liek, most guys call the blushing thing cliché "cute", but I tend to find it hot, unless it's a younger girl.

43 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

In hentai.

):

41 minutes ago, エレノアヒューム said:

Lucina is butt ugly

shotsfired

I mean, I'm not the person you could direct that to. ):

I think she can be pretty, though I've typically found her rather plain. Definitely not ugly, but I've found nothing particularly interesting about her appearance

But yeah again it largely varies on opinion, I'm sure there are many many out there who might find her like a goddess!

Lucina wields a Sword, in Heroes, Swords have been lumped together with Fire magic as Red weapons, therefor, by convection, the temperature around Lucina has  been increasing, making her hot.

12 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

I think she can be pretty, though I've typically found her rather plain. Definitely not ugly, but I've found nothing particularly interesting about her appearance

But yeah again it largely varies on opinion, I'm sure there are many many out there who might find her like a goddess!

Very well-explained.

Also, nice joke.

10 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Lucina wields a Sword, in Heroes, Swords have been lumped together with Fire magic as Red weapons, therefor, by convection, the temperature around Lucina has  been increasing, making her hot.

You think you're being funny, don't you.

Well, you are.

Micro Emblem?

I think this game requires more macro and less micro. In earlier FEs, even though you had more units, you really tended to be able to do more w/ just advancing a strong unit, and also had to do a lot more tricky manuevers (pairing up or rescuing and shoving, item reequipment and use of consumables, funky objectives come to mind). In Heroes I pretty much always need to form up and have my allies balance out each others weaknesses.

I like earlier FEs more, though I do like having my allies fight as clumps and I almost always end up doing that here.

No that's wrong. You're confusing abstract associations with concrete realities. Lucina is player controlled, and thus more likely to make use of WTA advantage/disadvantage. Swords have advantage against wind tomes, which are the closest to cooling people off. Lances are more likely to attack fire (and axes more likely to attack thunder). Sword users are the least hot.

Moreover if Lucina's skill is aether, aether is associated with the void (absence, nothingness - practically speaking, cold). The internet tells me ether is flammable, however.

Edited by Help

12 hours ago, Help said:

No that's wrong. You're confusing abstract associations with concrete realities. Lucina is player controlled, and thus more likely to make use of WTA advantage/disadvantage. Swords have advantage against wind tomes, which are the closest to cooling people off. Lances are more likely to attack fire (and axes more likely to attack thunder). Sword users are the least hot.

Moreover if Lucina's skill is aether, aether is associated with the void (absence, nothingness - practically speaking, cold). The internet tells me ether is flammable, however.

Ah, but how do swords beat wind? Physically, they can dodge the heavy, inaccurate axes, but wind magic is light and accurate. Obviously, she takes advantage of the first aspect of her Aether skill, Sol, to heat the very air itself, robbing wind of its cooling power - just like fire magic does to wind magic.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Olivia's probably a lot colder, with that outfit.

I don't know, she lives in Ferox in all place in Awakening, she should be fine... right?

And if my science is correct, when you move for an extended period of time, your body temperature starts to increase.

And since she probably doesn't stop moving, she's probably fine... I think.