Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

Also, guys, aren't Ephraim's and Chrom's expressions in their artwork used in the gauntlet just fitting for the situation? XD

Ephraim looks like he's going "Heh, sorry, but you lose, my friend!" and Chrom is all "What?! Aw no way!" lol

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Do we find out in 5 minutes? I didn't really check last time. Did we have to wait until the next round starts to find out the final scores?

I think they take their time posting. I would say it should be up by 2 a.m. EST or whatever your daily reset time is.

Just want to say thanks to all Team Ephraim for this amazing battle its been super fun

regardless of who wins i'm happy to have battled here

if we lose ill happily tag along against Lucina with you all

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Rezzy, are you secretly a successful comedian? XD

I wish, but humor can be dry and a bit silly.  Thanks, though.

4 minutes ago, InigoPadalin said:

Imma try to stay up till ten to watch finals. Till then I guess puns will be thrown here.

That has been my main contribution.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Wait, it takes 3 hours for it to calculate? That's kind of dumb. Pretty sure Ephraim won though.

I think the downtime is for keeping suspense and pressure.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Wait, it takes 3 hours for it to calculate? That's kind of dumb. Pretty sure Ephraim won though.

No, it doesn't.  This is just Nintendo's way of adding suspense.  It's not like electronic votes need to recount.

Ephraim was pretty far ahead, but it happened pretty quick.  While my money's on Ephraim, its not a guarantee :p

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

It is done! Did Ephraim win, or Chrom did?
In three hours, it will be time to go team Lucina.

I can't believe you'd vote for that disgusting trollop.

Well it's over now. Congratulations to whoever turns out to be the winner. Both Team Chrom and Ephraim fought really hard, and I think they deserve to be called the true finalists for the magnificent showing they had going on here. This was really exciting to watch even if I wasn't on either of those teams, and I respect both sides for their guts and determination.

Also, prepare to meet your new Lucina overlords. Unless Intelligent System decides that 'Same' equals a tie and decides to merge Team Chrom and Ephraim together or something. Only in that kind of hypothetical scenario do I see something that could challenge Lucina for real.

Just now, Lushen said:

Yes I got victory reward so Ephraim wins!

I'm so happy I can't put it into words.

Spoiler

SHELL FRICING YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!????????,!?;?;???;?;?^KSHDBWOCN DA HQU3IRY61 E K CUEHDNDND

To team Chrom: gg

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

YAY EPHRAIM!

AND I CAN UPGRADE FREDDY TO 5 STAR. HAPPY NIGHT!

Make sure you take a picture

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'm so happy I can't put it into words.

Reveal hidden contents

SHELL FRICING YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!????????,!?;?;???;?;?^KSHDBWOCN DA HQU3IRY61 E K CUEHDNDND

To team Chrom: gg

Make sure you take a picture

I can't put it into words either! It's so satisfying to see one of my favorite characters beat out one of my least favorite like this. <3 Chrom did indeed put up a good fight though. GG.

And yep, I will! This is a double victory for me here! All thanks to Ephraim, Freddy, and sorta Sharena and Takumi. lol

Edited by Anacybele