If you could choose 3 Fire Emblem characters that didn't make it into Heroes and put them in the game, who would it be?

Haar would be pretty beast in this game, ngl. Hope he'd be just as useful as his Radiant Dawn incarnation.

Tormod, because I need Tormod in my life. Plus, considering how short of a stick the guy got in RD, I'd say he deserves some love from IS. :angry:

And my third choice is a laguz unit - preferably Ranulf, just to see a blue kitty sprite clawing people to death. :P:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely Lyon. He'd make a great Grand Hero Battle. I feel like he'd be a really interesting character to "save" from Veronica...or any higher-ups that may appear later in the story. Canas because he is a precious potato...and for reasons similar to Lyon. It'd be fun having a xenologue or paralogue where his friends have to save him from the negative influences of the villains. And...Lucius. The "trap" characters are my favorite.

(Honorable mentions to Forrest, Shigure, Brady, Mia, Nephenee, Ewan, Amelia, Franz, Nyna, and Levail...)

This is gonna turn into a Top 3, sorry.

Honorable Mentions

Chulainn (Holyn in older translations) from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

Ayra (Aira/Ira in older translations) from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

Julius (Yurius in older translations) from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

NOW for the top 3.

My #3 Pick...

Kris (Chris in the fan translation)

from Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem - Heroes of Light and Shadow

Hey, they might as well have all the Avatars, right?

Kris♂'s default class is Mercenary - Kris♀'s default class is Myrmidon

Anyway, as mentioned before, Kris is the first fully-customizable Avatar character in all of Fire Emblem, first appearing in 2010's Japan-only Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo - Hikari to Kage no Eiyu, or as officially translated, Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem - Heroes of Light and Shadow. He/She also serves as the game's second Lord (if he/she dies, it's game over, too). He/She enlisted in the Altean Army and later became part of the Royal Guard and Marth's junior strategist. I'm gonna come out and say this right away... Kris is BROKEN. Regardless of class, Kris is f**king broken. Amazing growths across the board, for f**k's sake! Anyway, Kris is very, very supportive of Marth and dislikes when someone insults Marth. Aside from that, Kris is a very kind person who enjoys making new friends and wants to fulfill his/her grandfather's wish of becoming a great Altean warrior.

The only reason Kris is #3 is because he/she is an avatar character, and it feels kind of odd to not have Kris.

My #2 Pick...

Orsin (Formerly known as Othin)

from Fire Emblem: Thracia 776

Without a doubt, the BEST Fighter in Thracia 776. He has Wrath, which is amazing in Thracia since it grants the user a 100% critrate when counterattacking. Not to mention he's quite fast and good at capturing. I can proudly say he's worth using, that and he has a personal weapon called Orsin's Hatchet, or as most people know it, Pugi (not too big on this name). Orsin's a bit of a hothead and absolutely despises Raydrik, one of Thracia's main antagonists. He's part of the Fiana Freeblades, a group from the village of Fiana that defends nearby villages from bandits. Their leader, Eyvel, has been helping hide Prince Leif of Leonster so that Raydrik couldn't find him. During Chapter 1, Raydrik's forces storm the village and they have to fight the weak underlings of Raydrik. He also argues a lot with Tanya, an Archer you get later in the Chapter and the daughter of Dagdar. Honestly, I like him more than I should. For some reason, in the Heroes poll, his name was listed as Osian...

My #1 Pick...

Arlen (Formerly known as Ellerean and Elrean in fan translations)

from Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem and Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem - Heroes of Light and Shadow

Arlen was a pupil of Wendell, the High Pontifex of Khadein alongside Merric, an Altean noble and Marth's best friend. Wendell chose Merric to be his successor and gave him Excalibur. Arlen got furious and jealous because he had been studying under Wendell longer and was older than Merric. He started off as a LV10 Mage with a Thoron tome and the Star Shard Aries. He was recruitable in Chapter 10 by speaking to him with Wendell. He's one of my favorite Mages in the series. He stands out from other Mages by being actually very, very tanky for a Mage. I honestly admire his drive to become better and worthy of being Wendell's successor.

Edited by Purple-Clad Gamer
Honorable Mentions

Sain(Kent): It doesn't make any sense that they weren't added on Heroes yet. Nobody pays much attention to Hawkeye and they are more relevant than Raven that's for sure. I think that one Cavalry focus is something that will come soon

Seth: Another important character from its game. They have just released Eirika and Ephraim,so possibly Seth will soon join.

Pelleas: I don't think he will join the game TBH, but he is among my favourite FE characters,so why not?

1. Duessel. He is my favorite character from Sacred Stones and I would love to see him in Heroes. Give him the same artist as the one who did Gunter, Jegan, Ogma, and Zephiel, and I'll be a happy man.

2. Nolan. He may not be the most popular character in Radiant Dawn, but he is the real leader of the Dawn Brigade. If he comes with Nihil, I can't wait to see him become a top tier unit. Micaiah is just a mascot with super powers.

3. Gregor. Do not forgot Gregor! He may not be the best sword, but he is a swell swordsman!

Honorable Mentions: Frey, Jake, Nagi, Gotoh || Priscilla, Jaffar, Leila, Fargus || Lyon, Valter || Bastian, Nephenee, Volke, Oliver, Tibarn, Dheginsea || Kellam, F!Morgan

1) Myrrh, because she's my favorite manakete and I'd like to see her make it to Heroes (Partially because nostalgia, plus IIRC she could fly, unlike Nowi/Tiki/Nah/Corrin, and a flying dragon would be cool to see in Heroes). I really want her to get in with whichever Magvel characters get in.

2) Sain, because he's my personal favorite cavalier (being the first cav I used way back when I was younger and was just starting FE7, thus giving him a nostalgia bonus that pushes him over all the other cavs). Kent can come too, in fact he probably would if Sain got in, but I'm mostly hoping for Sain. Would probably be above Myrrh if I didn't already have other good cavaliers.

3) Ninian, because she could be a Dragon with Dance, and I want this.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

1.) Petrine from Radiance.  We need more villains & she would be a fun one.  where I can see her binge one of the more strong lance units. Base of her POR skills & magical lance.

2.) Nephennee from Radiance.  She can be fun one to play with story wise given her shyness and we need her OP lance abilities to save us in the arenas.

3. ) Aversa from Awakening.  I'm bias towards the bad girls & and we can fun with her introduce her as neutral or dark tome user to the game. 

....oh dude, Xane. Would he even work in a game like this...?? I'm honestly not sure which class he could be, maybe a manakete that actually has no weapon, BUTTT he could have his command be the ability to duplicate the teammate he uses it on o3o that would be super unique right?

Ninian, Karel, Katarina

Specifically from games that already have a good chunk of its cast represented, since more Jugdral/Magvel/Tellius characters are more than likely going to be added.

Edited by Reloaded

6 minutes ago, Aylin said:

Kris, Ninian, and Sumia ( I was surprised how Sumia didn't make it in. She is Chrom's "canon" wife after all.)

oooooh careful saying stuff like that the Chrobin shippers might come after you ~3o (JK I think you should be mostly safe from that stuff here lol)

Yeah I dunno, I guess it's because Sumia just isn't as popular....? shrug! I don't have a problem with the notion personally. 

4 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

oooooh careful saying stuff like that the Chrobin shippers might come after you ~3o (JK I think you should be mostly safe from that stuff here lol)

Yeah I dunno, I guess it's because Sumia just isn't as popular....? shrug! I don't have a problem with the notion personally. 

Oh yeah, we don't want to turn this thread into a shipping war ( let's hope we are safe);):

But yeah I'm just biased towards Sumia cause she usually had REALLY good stat growths in my playthoughs (except for that one time in which she was level 10 and still had a measly strength of 6)