New Grand Hero Battle Focus Banner

Falcom

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Michalis wields axes, most likely sharing Hauteclere (16 Mt, CD−1) with Minerva at 5⋆.

Oh, then I'll definitely go for him. I only have Freddy and Hawkeye for axes.

So, has anyone taken any guesses on what all of the characters jobs will be fight Michalis? not only for him but for his mooks. Im curious if their powers will be worth summoning to get em for.

Maybe the fliers will have a special that makes them survive a single bow attack like the armour did in the Ursala battle. Then a Brave Bow would be nice to reliably oneshot them.

1 minute ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

I hope that Michalis does come with Iote's shield, or is at least as good as his sister. I want both, but I feel like I'm gonna have to settle for one.

Yah Minervas speed is retarded in every cardinal direction. If Mikey is as fast as her then my flier team is gonna get slimy. Real slimy

8 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

I just realized, I can now pull 5* Gordins to potentially fuse for + Gordins.

Fuhuhuhuhu

I hope that Michalis does come with Iote's shield, or is at least as good as his sister. I want both, but I feel like I'm gonna have to settle for one.

He comes with that in all difficulties, and it's his signature item. Him not coming with that is blasphemy. The thing is, Minerva sacrficed def for spd, when Michalis is the opposite. He would get doubled often, but hey, at least he doesn't fear archers like other fliers do. 

Take a good look, this is his datamined stats. 

rsz_grxmgu1bs3iy.jpg

Edited by DraceEmpressa

3 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

I have 4 star versions of each of the banner heroes. I wonder if I can actually beat it with that team. Gonna try.

If they are recommending 4 heroes to help clear a specific map than I hope to hell that all 4 of them on a team can clear it.

If not, I think someone done fucked up over at Intelligent Systems...

14 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

He comes with that in all difficulties, and it's his signature item. Him not coming with that is blasphemy. The thing is, Minerva sacrficed def for spd, when Michalis is the opposite. He would get doubled often, but hey, at least he doesn't fear archers like other fliers do. 

rsz_grxmgu1bs3iy.jpg

Dayum I can't wait to give this guy skills, like for real. Trying to think what skills he can get to patch his speed a bit - at  the very least I'm happy to be running a Marth alongside him.

Also wondering if giving him Glimmer via Beruka would be better, due to a fast cooldown (2 w/ Hauteclere). With his speed he would probably appreciate that. He could also get pivot from minerva, although I don't know exactly how useful that would be.

Any other axe flyers I'm missing? Or can he take from any axe user? Because then giving him brash assault from Bartre is just what I need to forgive the game for my pile of Bartres.

i've been wanting eliwood ever since I got the damn game and I have 22000 feathers saved for getting eliwood to 5 stars if I ever get eliwood

now that there's a possibility to get a 5 star eliwood i'm not sure what to do

11 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Dayum I can't wait to give this guy skills, like for real. Trying to think what skills he can get to patch his speed a bit - at  the very least I'm happy to be running a Marth alongside him.

Also wondering if giving him Glimmer via Beruka would be better, due to a fast cooldown (2 w/ Hauteclere). With his speed he would probably appreciate that. He could also get pivot from minerva, although I don't know exactly how useful that would be.

Any other axe flyers I'm missing? Or can he take from any axe user? Because then giving him brash assault from Bartre is just what I need to forgive the game for my pile of Bartres.

IMO Camilla's Draconic Aura is a better option than Beruka's Glimmer. Glimmer isn't going to help if the damage dealt is 0, nothing to multiply. But Draconic Aura multiples the ATK  instead and he's gonna run wild with it. 

If he can take ABC skills from units that have different weapons, I'd slap Quick Riposte and Noontime for him. Cycle of healing and doubling ahoy! 

Well, Blazing Thunder, from experience, is the most powerful activated skill, but the charge time is still significant, even with Hauteclere.

The point is to give him something super janky that he can pull off every turn.

He's got a lot higher defense, but... idk....

Not too sure on his utility yet.

Edited by dragonlordsd

Just now, DraceEmpressa said:

IMO Camilla's Draconic Aura is a better option than Beruka's Glimmer. Glimmer isn't going to help if the damage dealt is 0, nothing to multiply. But Draconic Aura multiples the ATK  instead and he's gonna run wild with it. 

If he can take ABC skills from units that have different weapons, I'd slap Quick Riposte and Noontime for him. Cycle of healing and doubling ahoy! 

Well, I was just picking out of the units I have, lol, but you're right that it would be a better option. At least with threaten def and 50 base attack I can't imagine him doing 0 a ton. Now I just want a Camilla just for the sacrifice, haha.

Any support skill he'd benefit from? If limited to axes at least Bartre could give him smite, and him being a flyer gives him a lot of flexibility with it.

Good!! I need more axe users too!

I see if this time I have something to beat the higher difficulty map haha. I can't wait for Camus, but Michalis will be a good adition too!

42 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

rsz_grxmgu1bs3iy.jpg

3 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Well, Blazing Thunder, from experience, is the most powerful activated skill, but the charge time is still significant, even with Hauteclere.

The point is to give him something super janky that he can pull off every turn.

He's got a lot higher defense, but... idk....

Not too sure on his utility yet.

Cant see much use out of this guy though tbh, if he's only running Iote's and Threaten Def. Hauteclear is nice and his raw rating is skyhigh, but he's a flying axe with 26 speed that the plethora of swordies and basically any mage worth their salt can obliterate.

Notably, Selena with Triangle Adept and Eliwood with Axebreaker will be the "key units" to defeating Michalis with ease REV UP THOSE GUNTERS, but I see him being a pretty easy unit to approach because Minerva's defensive capabiltiies even with Life or Death are nice and average, and 26 speed with no modifiers is kinda walking the line when it comes to safety (realistically, 28-32 are the speeds you're looking for in a unit, to keep them safe from getting doubled from the most common threats). Reds go fast.

IDK, I don't think he's bad, especially with these stats, I just think it'll be fast for people to overrate the guy and he'll fall to the red meta. That being said, a 173 Rating isn't anything wimpy of course. I wish he had like, +3 spd and -3 Atk or something.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

King, eh? Cutting the branches, I see:

W7GDgRpdCDI.jpg

Yeah, I can't be sure is Michalis  from Shadow Dragon timeline or Mystery . His datamined quotes isn't helping either. 

Quotes

Summoning Hero
  • “I am Michalis, King of Macedon. That is all you need know of me."
Friend Greetings
  • “What insolence, sending me here to deliver a hello! I must reprimand that [Friend]...”
Castle
  • "An assemblage of great Heroes from all the worlds... With such an army, no power could resist you..."
  • "None can control me. I killed my father, the king, and took his throne, all of my own free will."
  • "You, Summoner! You think me your puppet? You will never control me. I will defy you at every turn."
  • "Marth... I despise that man. We will never understand each other. Yet I must admit he is an able ruler."
  • "Minerva and I will never be as siblings again. Yet I worry about my young sister, Maria..."
Character Page
  • "Heh..."
  • "How DARE you lay a finger on me?"
  • "Curses! What are you doing, skulking around like that?"
  • "You will address me as King Michalis of Macedon."
  • "I intend to conquer the worlds. All of them."
  • "If you do not fear me now, you will soon."
  • "I must come to her aid... I must..."
  • " I will lend you the grace of my power."
Leveling Up
  • (+0, +1 Points) “This isn't even the merest foothold toward power...”
  • (+2, +3 Points) “Save your praise—such growth is simply the natural order.”
  • (+4, +5 Points) “My unyielding ambition burns ever brighter!”
Learning Skills
  • “Fate urges me onward, ever into battle.”
Turn Action
  • “Very well."
  • “Yes?"
  • “Don't push me."
Special Skill
  • “Laughable."
  • “I am the END of you."
  • “You are FINISHED."
  • “Consider this an honor, insect."
Death
  • “How...?!”
Confession
  • "I died once—did you know? Minerva defeated me, crushed all my mighty ambitions on that battlefield.
    I should have stayed dead, but a foolish spark remained in my heart.
    Now I must admit that my time with you has kindled that tiny spark once more.
    With the power I've gained at your side, I could dream once more of conquering worlds...
    Regardless, until I make my decision, I will follow you and see what else I might gain.”

That "her" that he must aid... I wonder who did he meant.

Edited by DraceEmpressa

He mentions dying several times, so seems like it would be NMotE, wouldn't it? Plus there are mentions of Minerva defeating him. And in NMotE, he becomes king again. The her will be Maria, since in NMotE, she is taken and he almost gives his life to save her (in FE3, he did give his life, but you can recruit him in the newer version).

Edited by Cute Chao

Please don't jump to conclusions, posters. Michalis could already be called an "Ambitious King" even during the War of Shadows. Therefore, his FE12 ending is irrelevant.

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

The same dataminer also already found and uploaded Michalis's Grand Hero Battle map.

ahdyFdv.png

It really does reference SD chapter 22, isn't it. If cavalry and flier are all that is present there, I could clear it using only Takumi, Tharja and FRobin.. 

Edited by DraceEmpressa

2 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

The same dataminer also already found and uploaded Michalis's Grand Hero Battle map.

ahdyFdv.png

Looks like the deplorable maps continue. I bet we're going to be put in the center