Easter event soon?

Thany

6 minutes ago, Beo said:

Actually, nothing on the skills yet, but if http://i.imgur.com/LxNlZzv.jpg is anything to go by and the exclusive carrots and eggs are inheritable, I'm pretty sure that the skills would be too.

I am really salty about no Distant Carrot though...

Nice. So Swift sparrow is clean.

Distant carrot sounds so dirty. TBH. In gacha game. They don't make event character stronger than in game. Except maybe 1.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Lushen said:

*Cough

Camilla

*Cough *Cough

Camilla and her tight.

Bst wise it's the same as Frederick.  With flier bonus and uses magic. There's no brave magic.

2 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

Camilla and her tight.

Bst wise it's the same as Frederick.  With flier bonus and uses magic. There's no brave magic.

Dont forget you can technically be untouchable. some maps have land 2 spaces away from the main land that fliers can be on. and they can just use magic from there and not get touched.

11 minutes ago, Thany said:

Dont forget you can technically be untouchable. some maps have land 2 spaces away from the main land that fliers can be on. and they can just use magic from there and not get touched.

Setsuna x4 is probably the only hope. (Takumi)
Or Tharja (Nino) cause she's built like a Dragon. high def low res low speed.

I will wait for the day RunesSword come. Though... this pretty much forces everyone to throw at least one mage on their team. (Most people should have Nino/Tharja/Julia/Linde/Robin by now)

Edit: Or counter unit ... but that's for Royal

Edited by Ryuke

3 hours ago, Ryuke said:

Nah just a guess. Probably brand new and unique. Figured there's probably some of these meta only game user would done it by now.

3 hours ago, Beo said:

Actually, nothing on the skills yet, but if http://i.imgur.com/LxNlZzv.jpg is anything to go by and the exclusive carrots and eggs are inheritable, I'm pretty sure that the skills would be too.

I am really salty about no Distant Carrot though...

I can confirm in-game that all of the new skills can be transferred (haven't tried Chrom since I don't have him yet, but I can't imagine him being any different).

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I can confirm in-game that all of the new skills can be transferred (haven't tried Chrom since I don't have him yet, but I can't imagine him being any different).

From the way he talks, Chrom would gladly give it up to get Falchion back.

Don't know if anyone pointed this out already but I'd just like to say that the choice of four units to be the ones to have alternate versions of themselves for this event is not random at all. Chrom, Lucina, Xander and Camilla were the ones to receive the aforementioned treatment because they are the four units from the direct and from the game's opening movie to be featured clashing in a two vs two scenario when the movie shows the Summoner summoning Camilla and Chrom to battle Xander and Lucina.

23 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I just don't understand why they had to make their stats so low... Xander is ok since he's on a horse, but the others are terrible. 

Spring Camilla has absurd 39/30 physical bulk for a mage with a very high 35 Atk. Her Spd and Res leave something to be desired, but those are still solid stats. She's basically a physically bulky flying green Lilina.

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Spring Camilla has absurd 39/30 physical bulk for a mage with a very high 35 Atk. Her Spd and Res leave something to be desired, but those are still solid stats. She's basically a physically bulky flying green Lilina.

More like destroyed by Lilina. 25spd and 19res means that she gets hard countered by red mages, especially those with triangle adept, and dies to Linde as well. She does provide magic coverage for flier emblem but that's where her usefulness ends, as Julia is a better choice for a slow green magic nuke on other teams.

Edited by Korath88

11 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

More like destroyed by Lilina. 25spd and 19res means that she gets hard countered by red mages, especially those with triangle adept. She does provide magic coverage for flier emblem but that's where her usefulness ends, as Julia is a better choice for a slow green magic nuke on other teams.

If I did my calculations right, my Sanaki deals 47 damage and takes 17 damage from a Gronnblade+ Camilla with full buffs from Hone/Fortify/Goad flyers, so I'm not worried about her at all. For people that don't have good red mages though, she'll be scary in Flyer Emblem (thankfully, the AI is all that good at abusing -blade tomes)

8 hours ago, RedEyedDrake said:

Don't know if anyone pointed this out already but I'd just like to say that the choice of four units to be the ones to have alternate versions of themselves for this event is not random at all. Chrom, Lucina, Xander and Camilla were the ones to receive the aforementioned treatment because they are the four units from the direct and from the game's opening movie to be featured clashing in a two vs two scenario when the movie shows the Summoner summoning Camilla and Chrom to battle Xander and Lucina.

I'd think it's more that Lucina and Camilla are two of the eight promotional heroes (as in, the ones who got videos that'll play when you summon them), with Chrom and Xander joining them by association (Chrom being the father of the former, and Xander being the older brother of the latter). With Christmas!Robin likely being a thing (and Tharja appearing alongside him by association), the other five should be appearing in latter seasonal events for this year (in pairs of two + two more that's associated with them, but do not have videos).

3 minutes ago, Folt said:

I'd think it's more that Lucina and Camilla are two of the eight promotional heroes (as in, the ones who got videos that'll play when you summon them), with Chrom and Xander joining them by association (Chrom being the father of the former, and Xander being the older brother of the latter). With Christmas!Robin likely being a thing (and Tharja appearing alongside him by association), the other five should be appearing in latter seasonal events for this year (in pairs of two + two more that's associated with them, but do not have videos).

If this theory holds up, I want Christmas Lyn if only for the possibility of Santa Claus Hector

Just now, LuxSpes said:

If this theory holds up, I want Christmas Lyn if only for the possibility of Santa Claus Hector

Yeah. We'll have to wait and see whether this theory holds up, but if it does, it means we should get Christmas!Robin and Tharja this Christmas and that Marth, Tiki, Roy, Lyn, and Takumi + characters associated with them (I'd guess something like Caeda for Marth, Lilina for Roy, Eliwood or Hector for Lyn, and unsure about Tiki and Takumi) will be the next seasonal LE characters. I'd expect us to get more unique (inheritable) skills to go with them as well.

Next year, we're likely getting different units (I'd bet on Ike being one of them) along with the possibility of having the previous ones making comebacks for that years LE seasonal events.