Easter event soon?

Thany

16 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Best of luck. I got the first three rather easily, but Lucina was being stubborn. At least I got some decent four stars from the deal like Abel. I may just promote him. I will also need to look into which ones will yield good skills for harvesting.

Well, I ended up getting one of them, at the very least, and another non-focus 5-star unit. I'll post the full list over on the summon topic. When I eventually upload the screenshots.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Splurged a bit to get 100 orbs in time for the event, ended up with Easter!Chrom and Easter!Lucina, and also a Julia. I think I've been rather lucky.

Edited by Folt

13 hours ago, Raven said:

I can be your Kent, baby. 

Seriously though, I love these skimpy bunny outfits. It is the best way to appeal to the majority of whales who put the most £$€¥ into the game, and Camilla and Lucia have a body to show off as it is. Not just these two, the Chrom and Xander outfits are designed to get their fan girls wet, just as Camilla and Lucia outfits are designed to get their fans drooling. There is no problem here. Ignore if you are unable to handle the modern culture of sexualisation of the human form. 

But you're Raven :O

Honestly, I've just pulled Camilla and I actually find myself liking her outfit ten times more than her actual one. I don't mind sexualisation as long as it's not ridiculous, and thong armour just is... bunny girl... eh, been there, done that xD

314 orbs, but I got my bunny Lucina.  +Res/-Def, so... pretty average?  At least she isn't -Atk or -Spd.

Also managed to get Azura, Effie, and Ephraim along the way.  Plus a ton of inheritance fodder.

Managed to get Lucina on my first pull somehow, got a 4-star Catria and passed on Luna to Lucina. Probably gonna try another pull next week and see if I can get Chrom but I'm pretty happy regardless. Also managed to pull a 5-star Ogma which was a bit surprising but pretty neat. 75 gems (+5 that I had already) spent in total.

Also how can people tell what stats are their +/-? I think my Lucina has +atk but I'm not sure.

1 hour ago, Arthur97 said:

Bunny Lucina's injured artwork is probably less revealing than her normal one...irony.

I like her hat on the injured artwork.

Great.  I just looked it up, and mine is +HP/-SPD, so hopefully I get a new one.  I do find it a little funny that there are three different Falchion-wielders in the game, and my very first one can't actually wield Falchion.  XD

Edited by JJ48

I did one summon round and got Spring Camilla, as well as my first (3*) Frederick. I still have a bunch of orbs, but now that I have one banner unit for the upcoming bonus, I'm leaning towards saving them for the moment.

Ended up with Bunny Chrom and Lucina, both with a +Spd nature so pretty happy considering Hector and Linde keep evading me. Thinking of giving Blarblade to Lucina but I'll a bit, I think.

I know my gay ass is gonna spend money on the beach brawl banner in the summer though.

5 minutes ago, Pimalai said:

Got Xander and Camilla. I was quite lucky, as I have still >60 orbs, but I'm not sure how I feel about Xander...

Both Xander and Chrom has been kind of meh. Chrom's ability is really convinient for training, but useless in battle.

Lucina's fantastic though. So, she's got darting blow and death blow 2 in one skill, plus rally speed, plus seal resistance. Lots of power, good value.

23 minutes ago, Pimalai said:

I'll pull for Lucina with the rest of the orbs tonight, I suppose.

Lucina actually has better speed than linde, which is pretty ridiculous. 

She has the same hp, and better defense, but has both lower attack and a lower damage weapon, which keeps her from being outright better.

Definitely really good though

Might have to try for Camilla...say what you want about the costume, that stat line basically screams Iote's/Death Blow+Gronnblade (to me, anyway). Team Flier with good color and range coverage...hm.

2 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Unless the wiki page is wrong, they're tied. Or are you factoring in Swift Sparrow? In which case...yeah, I guess...kinda.

Overall, I agree though. And her availability is significantly better, so there's that.

Well, my Spring Lucina is +HP, -Spd, but my Spring!Chrom is +Spd, -HP. I think training up my Spring!Chrom will be worthwhile, but Spring!Lucina will likely be mulched for her skills.

... Which is fine by me since I kinda wanted Spring!Chrom when I saw he was an Axe user.

Edited by Folt

I'm getting increasingly jealous of everyone with their Bunny Xanders and Bunny Chroms. I hope my next pull gets me my longed for bunny boys. 11 orbs currently, just need to gather 9 more.

I just know I'm going to end up whaling on this again -.-

44 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

She has the same hp, and better defense, but has both lower attack and a lower damage weapon, which keeps her from being outright better.

Definitely really good though

Oh man, I got her in the first slot of the first pull... that's luck. I could still get greedy and go for the reds, but hey, I should stop here.

I'll make a fortress out of my festive carrot knight and level up that Lucina ASAP.

37 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Might have to try for Camilla...say what you want about the costume, that stat line basically screams Iote's/Death Blow+Gronnblade (to me, anyway). Team Flier with good color and range coverage...hm.

Unless the wiki page is wrong, they're tied. Or are you factoring in Swift Sparrow? In which case...yeah, I guess...kinda.

Overall, I agree though. And her availability is significantly better, so there's that.

I was factoring swift sparrow vs speed+ skill, yeah.

Im really liking having rally speed as a support skill. Seal resistance does push lucina's attack up to lindes level, but you'd have to attack twice, which with glass canons like these, you shouldn't have to do.

im really disappointed I didn't get Camilla. A ranged flier is a huge deal on most maps, regardless of actual stats or skills.

27 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

Lemme guess. Can u inherit their skill? No?

And Lucina > all because the Swift sparrow?... SMH

Wait what makes you think their skills are not inheritable?

Its just no one will want to inherit them right now since they are brand new.

Just now, Thany said:

Wait what makes you think their skills are not inheritable?

Its just no one will want to inherit them right now since they are brand new.

Nah just a guess. Probably brand new and unique. Figured there's probably some of these meta only game user would done it by now.

30 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

Nah just a guess. Probably brand new and unique. Figured there's probably some of these meta only game user would done it by now.

Actually, nothing on the skills yet, but if http://i.imgur.com/LxNlZzv.jpg is anything to go by and the exclusive carrots and eggs are inheritable, I'm pretty sure that the skills would be too.

I am really salty about no Distant Carrot though...

Edited by Beo

2 hours ago, dragonlordsd said:

Both Xander and Chrom has been kind of meh. Chrom's ability is really convinient for training, but useless in battle.

They should have made it for all green units, not just axe users.  Come on...now I'm going to need to find units with 2x exp for 3 dragon types, 3 melee types, 3 magic users, staff wielders, rouges, and archers.  That's 9 trainers instead of just 4.