Grand Hero Battle: Navarre

Vaximillian

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Cleared in one try with Effie/Lissa/Azura/Kagerou. Lissa didn't even do anything; I probably could have brought a buffer instead.

I need a Kagerou XD dang it. I feel like I would be able to do one with her lol.

I am shaking I am so excited that I finally beat a Lunatic GHB! I know that it seems pretty easy to a lot of folks, but strategy is not my strong point so I'm super stoked I was able to beat this. In case in helps others like reading the posts here did for me, my team was M!Robin, Azura, Hector (who did nothing bc the enemy was wussy and wouldn't attack him), and Tharja.

1. Had Robin bait and kill rightmost thief.

2. Everyone ran down the middle because no one wanted to take on Robin save Axeman.Tharja kills Axeman and Azura dances and gets her out of there.

4. Robin attacks healer but doesn't kill it. Robin is now in the attack zone of healer and other thief but not Narvarre.

5. Healer attacks Robin and is smited into dust. Navarre tries to go after Hector. Robin hits Narvarre and seriously wounds. Azura dances and Robin turns Narvarre into dust.

6. Last thief attacks Azura but leaves her with 5 hp. Robin defends her honor and teaches thief the error of his ways.

I WIN!!!!

Got lunatic done pretty easily on my second attempt. It was my second attempt, because I tried the same strategy I used on hard, but that meant overextending Robin, so he was destroyed by the green unit.

My team was A!Tiki, M!Robin, Sheena and Ninan.

Tiki admittedly didn't do much, although she could have helped with the green unit at the end. She didn't but she could have. My Robin had Triangle Adept, and he dealt with most of the units. At the beginning I put him in range of Navarre, underneath him, and I placed him where he was out of range of the green hammer unit. From there it was pretty easy, and just a matter of moving your units around to have Robin mostly tank. The ninjas didn't do any damage to him, and the debuffs didn't hurt him at all. I think I once had Sheena in range of a couple of the ninjas, because there was no other place for her, but she took them like there were nothing. Anyway, with Ninian, Robin dealt with Navaree and the ninjas quickly. I moved my units out of range of the green hammer unit, but kept Sheena in range. She took it very well, and on my next turn, attacking the hammer with Sheena, dancing for Sheena with Ninian, then attacking the hammer again, that was the green dealt with. That just left the healer, and because I didn't want to get cocky, I let it come to us, and I don't remember who I used, but it was easy to deal with, and clear the map.

Edited by Frenzify

Just now, predator_21476 said:

I find that she trivializes the map. Made it really easy 

I mean, I'm not perfect, but I can think of some good strategies for this map with her in Jaffar's spot. I only have one orb, and I doubt, unless I pay, I will get even five in four days XD.

Just now, Dylan Corona said:

I need a Kagerou XD dang it. I feel like I would be able to do one with her lol.

Yeah, she pretty much just handles the biggest problems on this map. She's been one of the MVPs for two Grand Hero Battles now, which I think few units can claim to be. *cough* Hector *cough* Camilla

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, she pretty much just handles the biggest problems on this map. She's been one of the MVPs for two Grand Hero Battles now, which I think few units can claim to be. *cough* Hector *cough* Camilla

I just never have had any luck pulling her. I've pulled a lot of colorless, but never got her. Which is a shame. I mean, I never really wanted her that bad till today, but still XD. Maybe, if I can get 4 more orbs, I can get lucky and pull her haha.

I just never have had any luck pulling her. I've pulled a lot of colorless, but never got her. Which is a shame. I mean, I never really wanted her that bad till today, but still XD. Maybe, if I can get 4 more orbs, I can get lucky and pull her haha.

You still may be able to do it with her 4* star version if you pull that one. It's not impossible to do if you can get the orbs

This is the first time I was able to use the same team on both modes and complete them both first turn.

Seriously - Ryoma, Kagero, Azura and Reinhardt and this becomes a cakewalk. I have none of these on my second account so a bit more worried about that one xD

I modified my arena team a little, and it worked~!

Team: Young Tiki, Olivia, M!Robin, Jakob (Young Tiki and Jakob are 5*, M!Robin and Olivia are 4*)

Robin baited the southern thief, and was put into Bonfire range.  On turn 2, I moved EVERYONE back.  Thanks to Ardent Sacrifice, the Hammer guy didn't move.  Once everyone was closer, had Robin Bonfire the Death Blow thief, then move over and continue chipping the other thief.  Jakob finished off the other thief.  On the enemy's turn, the Death Blow thief targeted Jakob, and thanks to +Def and his default A slot skill, he was able to survive.  From there, I had Jakob chip Navarre, Robin killed the other thief and chipped Navarre, and Tiki stole the kill (and also used Breath of Life to heal Robin and Jakob).  Then Hammer guy walked over, and met the same fate, because Jakob runs Seal Speed, and Tiki is +Spd (14 HP healed on both).  The cleric died a messy death thanks to Jakob, Tiki, and Jakob, in that order.

Once again, Olivia OP.

1 minute ago, GespenstMK2S said:

Our hero.

You would've seen the same thing if you literally scrolled up.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Holy bleep, you weren't kidding. After seeing your comment, I just went into the map without knowing the layout or the units at all. But I brought my +ATK/-DEF Kagero along, who just deleted everyone (Admittedly she needed a Dance on Navarre and the non-ninja units). She almost died to the axe-user, surviving with just 1 Hp left, but wow she really got work done. F!Robin was the only map that was trivialized even harder than this by Kagero's antics.

Just now, eclipse said:

I modified my arena team a little, and it worked~!

Team: Young Tiki, Olivia, M!Robin, Jakob (Young Tiki and Jakob are 5*, M!Robin and Olivia are 4*)

Robin baited the southern thief, and was put into Bonfire range.  On turn 2, I moved EVERYONE back.  Thanks to Ardent Sacrifice, the Hammer guy didn't move.  Once everyone was closer, had Robin Bonfire the Death Blow thief, then move over and continue chipping the other thief.  Jakob finished off the other thief.  On the enemy's turn, the Death Blow thief targeted Jakob, and thanks to +Def and his default A slot skill, he was able to survive.  From there, I had Jakob chip Navarre, Robin killed the other thief and chipped Navarre, and Tiki stole the kill (and also used Breath of Life to heal Robin and Jakob).  Then Hammer guy walked over, and met the same fate, because Jakob runs Seal Speed, and Tiki is +Spd (14 HP healed on both).  The cleric died a messy death thanks to Jakob, Tiki, and Jakob, in that order.

Once again, Olivia OP.

You would've seen the same thing if you literally scrolled up.

Sorry, edited my post after seeing that someone had made the same post.

I finished lunatic on second attempt with:

5* effie

5*ninian (with hone attack)

5*nino 

5* Jaffar (with reposition, Lad 3 and desperation 3)

Reposition and draw back were key as it helped me to keep nino and jaffar out of danger range. Nino kill the axe man and jaffar reposition her. Then jaffar killed the southern thief and nino draw him back. Effie tanked Nabarl and on player phase she finished him, jaffar killed the thief, ninian danced for my favorite assassin and kill the cleric too.

I know my Jaffar is heavily modified to fit my party but maybe this help someone to make his/her strategy.

4 minutes ago, predator_21476 said:

You still may be able to do it with her 4* star version if you pull that one. It's not impossible to do if you can get the orbs

Yeah, I think I can too. I just got got to pull her like you said...haha.

6 minutes ago, GespenstMK2S said:

Our hero.

I wish I could tell if this was them in four or five stars and what skills they have lol. Cause I have all of those units.

I wish I could tell if this was them in four or five stars and what skills they have lol. Cause I have all of those units.

They're all three stars. This guy is famous for doing three-star runs.

They're all 3* units with default skills.

3 minutes ago, Dylan Corona said:

3-stars. You can tell from the bronze border around the names.

First ghb i beat so easily, mainly because I could plan in advance I guess. My team consisted of:

• a 5-star takumi, who I used to lure one of the thieves and kill so stuff my other units didn't one-shot. He could probably be replaced by most psysical ranged units.
  • a 5-star corrin, who mostly killed the axe user. Could probably be replaced by any other decent sword user.
  • a 4-star abel, who one-rounded navarre. Could be replaced by anyting that does the same.
  • olivia for dance support.

I lured the bottom most thieve with takumi who got doubled but still survived with 20 hp (13 after poison strike), and could kill him next turn because of vengance (he needed it because the thief got healed to fulll).

After that the whole squad was nice enough to come towards me with navarre in front, so I had abel kill him and then let corrin damage the thief behind him. Then had takumi finish the job. Next turn the axe attacks corrin and thus get killed on my turn (healer was to far away to help). Finishing the healer was pretty doable.

1 minute ago, Ryu Yuki said:

They're all three stars. This guy is famous for doing three-star runs.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

They're all 3* units with default skills.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

3-stars. You can tell from the bronze border around the names.

Wow, interesting. So, I should be able to pull that off in lunatic as well? Cause I have the same units. I would just need to train them up.

1 minute ago, Dylan Corona said:

Wow, interesting. So, I should be able to pull that off in lunatic as well? Cause I have the same units. I would just need to train them up.

Yes, you totally should be able to do so. This guy is so nice he uses free units with only their default skills. You should have seen him during the Michalis event; he managed to complete it with a 3-star team during the 45 minute sneak peak event, way before it got released for realsies.

Edited by Ryu Yuki