Grand Hero Battle: Navarre

Vaximillian

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

With Svalin's Shield Draug should take no damage from regular attacks. It's all up to the specials though.

Seriously

What the heck? What is it with you and draug XD. Does your life solely depend on making him viable or something? Are you trying to clear the whole map by using just him? Cause that is a possibility, if you try hard enough.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Seriously

What the heck? What is it with you and draug XD. Does your life solely depend on making him viable or something? Are you trying to clear the whole map by using just him? Cause that is a possibility, if you try hard enough.

It looks entirely doable, though. I'm definitely going to try. Hell, I may not even send anyone else with him, though I may want Swordbreaker.

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Seriously

I got touched inappropriately by priestesses and cried myself to sleep but one day Draug was there Choking the point. He also carried my ass through Shadow Dragon HM5 so I got to show him some love.

But if you want me to give other options....

Hinata will be able to almost solo this map if the Specials aren't too devstating. Which I expect them to be.

EDIT: Damn Ampharos. That's a sweet Draug. -HP/+Spd too.

Edited by Silith13

4 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

I got touched inappropriately by priestesses and cried myself to sleep but one day Draug was there Choking the point. He also carried my ass through Shadow Dragon HM5 so I got to show him some love.

Well that was one of the most unexpected answers I've seen in my life.

Glad to know he saved you from abuse I guess . . . . . . . . . . . .

Anywho, I actually have hinata. All I got to do is level him up to 40 and it's on! But I'm probably just gonna piledrive the whole thing with M Robin.

Life and Death Hana won't be outsped by anyone and twomp that Axe Armour so hard.

Setsuna and Kagero got that Daggerbreaker going on though both can be transfered to other candidates if you wish.

Cordelia's Brave Lance will absolutely Wreck Navarre. Abel will too but not at 4* sadly.

Sophia/Lilina/Sanaki will take a huge chunk out of the Armour's life but not enough to oneshot him. Heck Sophia might need to hit him three times and gets doubled in return on his turn!

Draugs a badass

He have impenetrable defense, he once took on hundreds of enemies withour flinching, and can grew wings and took flight, and with a swing of his lance he sent enemies away from Archanea. He can also lift ten men with one finger. His legendary performance during War of Shadows inspired the writer of Romance of Three Kingdom to model the battle of Chang Ban after the acomplishment of Draug in the battle of Chiasmir Bridge where he singlehandedly held off Lunatic Hardins army of overpowered Paladin and General. Also he challenged Hardin to a fight and survived to tell the tale

Legend once told a competition between Draug and Hyman for the most impenetrable of them all, but we all know Hyman was once penetrated by the joint effort of Jeigan with his Silver Lance and his slaves with killing edge so he loses by default since Draug is unbreakable

And he does this while being a Glass Cannon that is almost as fast as Caeda

Edited by JSND

4 minutes ago, JSND said:

Draugs a badass

He have impenetrable defense, he once took on hundreds of enemies withour flinching, and can grew wings and took flight, and with a swing of his lance he sent enemies away from Archanea. He can also lift ten men with one finger. His legendary performance during War of Shadows inspired the writer of Romance of Three Kingdom to model the battle of Chang Ban after the acomplishment of Draug in the battle of Chiasmir Bridge where he singlehandedly held off Lunatic Hardins army of overpowered Paladin and General. Also he challenged Hardin to a fight and survived to tell the tale

Legend once told a competition between Draug and Hyman for the most impenetrable of them all, but we all know Hyman was once penetrated by the joint effort of Jeigan with his Silver Lance and his slaves with killing edge so he loses by default since Draug is unbreakable

And he does this while being a Glass Cannon that is almost as fast as Caeda

You forgot that he oneshot Medeus with the Lance his bro Camus gave him during a skipped enemy phase. And he only needed the help of his Homie Wrys to warp him right in front of the sucker.

2 hours ago, Ryuke said:

Here I am waiting for Linus but thats not until May....

MAY.

yeah nvm.

What if the GHB of Lloyd will be a Reinforcement map and we will have Linus show up as the reinforcement to rescue his brother. Pretty hype.

3 minutes ago, Hardy said:

What if the GHB of Lloyd will be a Reinforcement map and we will have Linus show up as the reinforcement to rescue his brother. Pretty hype.

After you beat the regular Lunatic version an extra Lunatic+ version pops up where Linus helps him and you get a secret 1* Linus to train up yourself.

1 minute ago, Silith13 said:

After you beat the regular Lunatic version an extra Lunatic+ version pops up where Linus helps him and you get a secret 1* Linus to train up yourself.

I expect that extra Lunatic+ version will have all units at level 40+10.

7 hours ago, Hardy said:

full rage mode.

will hit nino. (with his brave sword/axe?)

Edited by Ryuke

1 minute ago, Ryuke said:

full rage mode.

will hit nino. (with his brave sword/axe?)

Maybe he will use a brave sword just like in FE7 final chapter, but I do hope he would use an axe, like Raven does in FEH, so I could use both him and Lloyd in a same team.

8 minutes ago, Hardy said:

Maybe he will use a brave sword just like in FE7 final chapter, but I do hope he would use an axe, like Raven does in FEH, so I could use both him and Lloyd in a same team.

I actually want him to use Brave Sword. (Since raven have an axe)

but I will take Tomahawk/Light Brand any day. 2 range weapon.

Remember Brandan Reed is an axe too. 

13 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

I expect Navarre to wield the Killing Edge.

I'd agree with you if the stats and weapons weren't on the page before this and I already knew this lol

12 hours ago, Silith13 said:

With Svalin's Shield Draug should take no damage from regular attacks. It's all up to the specials though.

Assuming those stats are accurate, the Hammer+ armor knight does a grand total of 13 damage to 5-star neutral Draug, which is not even enough to break Quick Riposte 3.

I'm now tempted to build my Wo Dao+, Moonbow, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte 3 Draug and just walk him in and stomp everyone.