Grand Hero Battle: Navarre

Vaximillian

Effie again? Sheesh. The devs really rely on her too much. Then again, there aren't any other lance users as good as her (Sharena doesn't count).

I'm actually glad that this is the map. The other maps pretty forced you into seriously tight areas where you couldn't come up with many options. This is much better with the forests. (The Michalis wasn't so bad but it was slightly easy).

Also Navarre? You bet I'll be training him for my team. Just hoping his skills are good.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Effie again? Sheesh. The devs really rely on her too much. Then again, there aren't any other lance users as good as her (Sharena doesn't count).

I'm actually glad that this is the map. The other maps pretty forced you into seriously tight areas where you couldn't come up with many options. This is much better with the forests. (The Michalis wasn't so bad but it was slightly easy).

Also Navarre? You bet I'll be training him for my team. Just hoping his skills are good.

His skills were datamined by /u/barthen from reddit a while back.

Killing Edge+ / Desperation / Threaten Speed / Growing Thunder

They're mediocre to be honest. Killing Edge+ has poor synergy with a 5 CD AOE special. I do like the synergy Threaten Speed has with Desperation though. His actual stats are basically Karel-lite, but if you want to use him then don't let me stop you.

6 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

His skills were datamined by /u/barthen from reddit a while back.

They're mediocre to be honest. Killing Edge+ has poor synergy with a 5 CD AOE special. I do like the synergy Threaten Speed has with Desperation though. His actual stats are basically Karel-lite, but if you want to use him then don't let me stop you.

Growing Thunder? Ouch that really does hurt with Killing Edge. Desperation and Threaten Speed though. Hell yeah I'm still gonna use him! (Probably going to replace Growing Thunder in the future). Besides, i'll never get Karel... ;-;

Edited by Falcom

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Growing Thunder again? Are they going to stick it on every hero battle character? Ursula, Michalis, now Navarre.

Anyone know where I can find this guy's stats.

I want to know if his speed is even good enough for desperation, otherwise that growing thunder is being put to good use.

10 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Growing Thunder? Ouch that really does hurt with Killing Edge. Desperation and Threaten Speed though. Hell yeah I'm still gonna use him! (Probably going to replace Growing Thunder in the future). Besides, i'll never get Karel... ;-;

It's growing wind actually. Not that it really makes a difference.

I'm not too enticed by Navarre, he just seems like a discount Lyn to me. But we're getting Zephiel after him, that one I'm excited for.

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Growing Thunder again? Are they going to stick it on every hero battle character? Ursula, Michalis, now Navarre.

I'm not kidding when I say AOE specials are on every GHB character. The only ones who stand out are Zephiel with Reprisal, Narcian with Vengeance, and Robin with Ignis. I hope they don't do this to Lloyd though...

Speaking of Zephiel, I think that banner @Ryu Yuki mentioned may be the upcoming "Battling Zephiel" banner, which makes sense since he's coming after Navarre.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

I'm not kidding when I say AOE specials are on every GHB character. The only ones who stand out are Zephiel with Reprisal, Narcian with Vengeance, and Robin with Ignis. I hope they don't do this to Lloyd though...

Speaking of Zephiel, I think that banner @Ryu Yuki mentioned may be the upcoming "Battling Zephiel" banner, which makes sense since he's coming after Navarre.

Nah, that one is a gauntlet banner for Pegasus knights. I'm calling it now, Zephiel banner will have Lilina on it.

Just now, Korath88 said:

Nah, that one is a gauntlet banner for Pegasus knights. I'm calling it now, Zephiel banner will have Lilina on it.

Maybe Roy as well...? No they're not THAT generous.

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

I'll be fine with that, even though I already have a +Atk Lilina.

Just now, Korath88 said:

...There's another gauntlet? I haven't kept up with the discussion. Has anything been confirmed?

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

...There's another gauntlet? I haven't kept up with the discussion. Has anything been confirmed?

Just look at the thread bro XD

Edited by Arcanite

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Two banners were datamined, one with 4 pegasus knights and another with 4 wyverns 

1 minute ago, Eselred said:

Why is this a thing?  Is every character we talk to for recruitment going to be a grand hero battle?  Then why is Raven in random pulls?

Navarre isn't even good.

You say that.... but female robin is litterally a starting character turning into grand hero battle... everyone else is ether a boss or final boss and such.

51 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Most of the Grand Hero Battle characters have AoEs as their specials that they can learn naturally. The only upcoming one that doesn't have an AoE as their special is Zephiel, who gets Reprisal as his special. Lloyd is currently unknown given that there's no data of him in the game currently.

Edited by Roflolxp54

4 minutes ago, Thany said:

Gotta pay tribute to the first myrmadon that gets recruited by a female i guess.

You're forgetting Joshua

Edited by Arcanite

Just now, Arcanite said:

You're forgetting Joshua

Is joshua the first myrmadon that gets recruited by a female?

because im pretty sure there were a few others before him.

Edited by Thany