Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Cordelia is my only decent flier that's in the gauntlet so I guess I'll be picking her. I think Camilla's gonna win, though. Too many people are suckers for big tits.

That and the free feathers.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized that for the Focus Banner for Wyverns, it's going to be all Green units, so if you're looking to get one of them, you'll be SoL.  I'd still like to get Minerva, but I've already got the other 3, so I don't want to waste my bonus percentages.  Although getting a Camilla who's not -Atk would be nice.

I'm going to support Minerva, she is my favorite between the characters selected here (personally my picks for a Flier would being Catria or Est, but well... Minerva is cool too :D)

Did Cordelia or Camilla rank higher on the Original Heroes Poll from a couple months ago?

31 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Cordelia is my only decent flier that's in the gauntlet so I guess I'll be picking her. I think Camilla's gonna win, though. Too many people are suckers for big tits.

Well, tits are meant to be sucked.

Edited by Rezzy

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Did Cordelia or Camilla rank higher on the Original Heroes Poll from a couple months ago?

Camilla was rated 4th on the female rankings. Cordelia was rated 7th. 

I still think Camilla will have the advantage. Tits aside, she was a focus character at one point, and people are more likely to have a 5* Camilla than a 5* Cordelia. 

I think I might support Minerva purely for my own amusement of the idea of Michalis being forced to fight on behalf of his sister. :V

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Camilla was rank #4 Cordelia was #7 

My main Awakening wife Cherche has my support! Plus She has a much better chance since she's popular almost to Camilla but likely won't beat her if their matched up, Cordelia might be a good one against her since she barely beat her in the JP Awakening poll.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

7 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

My main Awakening wife Cherche has my support! Plus She has a much better chance since she's popular almost to Camilla but likely won't beat her if their matched up, Cordelia might be a good one against her since she barely beat her in the JP Awakening poll.

If it's like the last Gauntlet, all the wyvern riders will face off against each other before any of them go against the peg knights.

42 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I just realized that for the Focus Banner for Wyverns, it's going to be all Green units, so if you're looking to get one of them, you'll be SoL.  I'd still like to get Minerva, but I've already got the other 3, so I don't want to waste my bonus percentages.  Although getting a Camilla who's not -Atk would be nice.

Yeah, I too was trying to pull Jaffar among 3 other coloress heroes in the last banner but all I got was 2 Priscillas and 1 Rebecca. So even I really want to pull Minevar and Hinoka in the next gauntlet banner but I think I had enough of this. It's a trap!

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

If it's like the last Gauntlet, all the wyvern riders will face off against each other before any of them go against the peg knights.

That sucks ruins the whole vs fight I'm at least positive she'll get up to Camilla with no doubt in my mind hopefully she's not against her right off the bat....if she likely lose I'll pick Cordelia and she'll likely lose to her as well *sigh* why put the obvious winner pointless, boring, not fun and predictable...and this is from someone that married her in Fates since my favorite class is Wyvern mounts.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I don't have any of them, so I'm not going to be particularly picky (though I don't imagine I'll get much use out of a 5* Beruka). I reaaaally want to build a Brave Axe+ Cherche eventually though, and this is absolutely the perfect banner for that (provides 5* Cherche and Brave Axe+ fodder). I also won't say no to Minerva though :D

13 hours ago, Ryuke said:

You know something is wrong when all the Wyvern are female....

Like WTF Intelligent System.

Where's Haar. Cormag. Heath. Travant. Michalis. Galle. Zeiss. Narcian. Valter. Glen. Shiraham.Gerome. Ashnard (not a Wyvern)

(God damn waifu emblem)

None of them are non-green units -- would have been axe, but we finally have a flying mage -- too. Where are the lance wyvern riders? Or even the sword ones? I can understand why Gerome and Percy aren't in because I'm guessing they don't want to assign them a "canon" hair color, but the others? Outside of not being popular, I can't think of a reason. Melady and Vaida would be cool too just on principle of being lance wyvern riders. At the very least, there would be one wyvern rider who isn't an axe unit or another version of a character who uses green magic.

Anyway, Cherche all the way for me. She's my favorite of the characters in this upcoming voting gauntlet. I like Cordelia, but Cherche's character is way more interesting and fun. Beruka being a mini-Solid Snake is cool, but that's pretty much it. I haven't played Fates yet, so while I do like Beruka, Hinoka -- I love her design --, and kind of Camilla, it's just not enough. As units in Heroes, same thing which also applies to Palla and Subaki. If Cherche loses on the first or second round, then I'm jumping to Cordelia or Hinoka depending who is left standing.

On the upside, the foci for the Voting Gauntlet means I have a higher chance of summoning Cordelia and Hinoka and a higher chance of getting another Cherche who hopefully won't have attack bane and is completely average since there's nothing really wrong with that and Camilla since having a high res axe flyer would be nice -- Minerva too, but she's much rarer. Knowing my luck, I'm going to end up summoning all the other remaining green units. Hector's going to be like, "OH HO!", and I'm going to be like, "Really? Never been a part of a focus and out of all the units and out of all the probability of getting you, now is the time you show up? Just sit in the corner, I'll make you into a killing machine later."

1 hour ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Camilla was rated 4th on the female rankings. Cordelia was rated 7th. 

I still think Camilla will have the advantage. Tits aside, she was a focus character at one point, and people are more likely to have a 5* Camilla than a 5* Cordelia. 

You don't have to have the character to support them. I've never ever had Ephraim and I was his team the whole way. And just because many people have the character doesn't mean they'll support them. Everybody has Alfonse and Sharena, but they were knocked out quickly.

I do agree Camilla has the advantage though. Yet, she still could be beaten, because Chrom was higher on the poll than Ephraim too, and we all know how that matchup ended up.

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

So join team Minerva.

I don't have a Minerva, she hasn't helped me through anything yet! That said, I don't mind her so she may get my support at some point provided she doesn't get knocked out first round.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You don't have to have the character to support them. I've never ever had Ephraim and I was his team the whole way. And just because many people have the character doesn't mean they'll support them. Everybody has Alfonse and Sharena, but they were knocked out quickly.

I do agree Camilla has the advantage though. Yet, she still could be beaten, because Chrom was higher on the poll than Ephraim too, and we all know how that matchup ended up.

You don't have to have the character to support them, but it helps if you want to squeeze as much feathers out of the gauntlet as possible. And I'm not saying that all people who have Camilla will support her, but I think the majority of them will. 

2 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

You don't have to have the character to support them, but it helps if you want to squeeze as much feathers out of the gauntlet as possible. And I'm not saying that all people who have Camilla will support her, but I think the majority of them will. 

Yeah, that's also possible.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

To put things into perspective, Camilla and Chrom both scored 4th place on the popularity poll, while Ephraim and Cordelia also share the same rank on their respective polls. That being said, heroes didn't give Cordelia a surge of meme popularity like Ephraim had, so pulling an upset seems less likely.

7 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

To put things into perspective, Camilla and Chrom both scored 4th place on the popularity poll, while Ephraim and Cordelia also share the same rank on their respective polls. That being said, heroes didn't give Cordelia a surge of meme popularity like Ephraim had, so pulling an upset seems less likely.

Its not like you really need "meme popularity" to be popular.

7 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Its not like you really need "meme popularity" to be popular.

Not implying that, but that's one of the main reasons why Ephraim beat Chrom despite scoring lower on the poll. Both were already popular before, but Ephraim's sudden increase in popularity gave him the edge. However, unless the others gain a random surge in popularity, I don't see Camilla losing this.

Edited by Korath88

1 hour ago, Troykv said:

I'm going to support Minerva, she is my favorite between the characters selected here (personally my picks for a Flier would being Catria or Est, but well... Minerva is cool too :D)

Welcome to the team! Glad to have you with us. At least until we get steamrolled by Camilla.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Well, tits are meant to be sucked.

RpUog5X.gif

57 minutes ago, Kaden said:

None of them are non-green units -- would have been axe, but we finally have a flying mage -- too. Where are the lance wyvern riders? Or even the sword ones? I can understand why Gerome and Percy aren't in because I'm guessing they don't want to assign them a "canon" hair color, but the others? Outside of not being popular, I can't think of a reason. Melady and Vaida would be cool too just on principle of being lance wyvern riders. At the very least, there would be one wyvern rider who isn't an axe unit or another version of a character who uses green magic.

Anyway, Cherche all the way for me. She's my favorite of the characters in this upcoming voting gauntlet. I like Cordelia, but Cherche's character is way more interesting and fun. Beruka being a mini-Solid Snake is cool, but that's pretty much it. I haven't played Fates yet, so while I do like Beruka, Hinoka -- I love her design --, and kind of Camilla, it's just not enough. As units in Heroes, same thing which also applies to Palla and Subaki. If Cherche loses on the first or second round, then I'm jumping to Cordelia or Hinoka depending who is left standing.

On the upside, the foci for the Voting Gauntlet means I have a higher chance of summoning Cordelia and Hinoka and a higher chance of getting another Cherche who hopefully won't have attack bane and is completely average since there's nothing really wrong with that and Camilla since having a high res axe flyer would be nice -- Minerva too, but she's much rarer. Knowing my luck, I'm going to end up summoning all the other remaining green units. Hector's going to be like, "OH HO!", and I'm going to be like, "Really? Never been a part of a focus and out of all the units and out of all the probability of getting you, now is the time you show up? Just sit in the corner, I'll make you into a killing machine later."

I am like you...

I am going Cherche all the way. And if she's out. Cordelia or Hinoka. (I think Cordelia have higher priority.. we'll see). Since I played Fates. I didnt like Beruka much. She has no personality... that's just me. (some people dont like Setsuna personaility but I do)

I kinda want to go to Palla. but there's no development in her. Yeah... Banner. I am aiming for my first Cherche... since I rerolled and never had any luck. All the other 3 axe is cool too. Hector will be a killing machine.... and if I do get my second Hector.. double Hector on defence team. They gonna love me so much.

39 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Welcome to the team! Glad to have you with us. At least until we get steamrolled by Camilla.

I'll do my best to avoid the road rollers