Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

>Badly needs 5* greens, or just more green units in general

>Banner with nothing but green focus units

Gimmegimmegimmegimme

Only focus unit I have is Camilla but eeeeeeeeh, might jump onto the biggest loser and aim for maximized feathers instead

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Hardy said:

Ya but I care more about my points and feathers in this gauntlet since no one here is my favorite.

Oh you're one of those "Play for the feathers and not the glory" people

Wuss

2 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Don't worry. I expect the Berukians to side with Minerva after her inevitable defeat.

Shhhh don't say it like that. Gotta be more like:

Though Beruka is quite the fearless and peerless individual, she may not prevail by the sheer number of people who rally to her side. Thus, if she is clutched by the grip of defeat, Team Macedon will gladly take her loyal followers to victory alongside them.

Spoiler

Assuming we don't fight Beruka first or we don't get Supersonic Sky Struck into oblivion by Camilla herself.

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Apparently, the next voting gauntlet is pegasus knights vs. wyvern riders, with teams being as follows:

Pegasus knights: Hinoka, Palla, Subaki, Cordelia;
Wyvern riders: Minerva, Camilla, Beruka, Cherche.

No idea yet how the girls will be matched. Who are you going to support?

I'm going Minerva. For Macedon!

I'll be Anti Pegasus Knights obviously, since the game's been a bitch about handing me almost half a dozen Catrias but no Hinokas/Cordelias!

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

This trollop is influencing the minds of young, and old alike. If you have a Camilla be wary of the costs to use her.

You will never be the same.

That's right!

SO EVERYONE! RALLY BEHIND OUR FAVORITE RED-HEAD, MINERVA!

WE MUST DEFEAT THE TOXIC NOHRIAN NOBLEWOMAN!

Does Camillegg count?

38 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You're kidding right?

You realize she's gonna get blown so far back, her hairline will start receding?

Lojikz 

That poor little girl :( I'm liking Belka in my game but she just can't keep up with her boss

5 minutes ago, Elieson said:

I'll be Anti Pegasus Knights obviously, since the game's been a bitch about handing me almost half a dozen Catrias but no Hinokas/Cordelias!

I love my Catria, don't trash talk my queen of the skies! I'm only missing Hinoka and Cordelia to complete my pegasus collection.

wyvern banner gib minerva

5 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Does Camillegg count?

I'm almost sure she doesn't but we'll have to wait and see.

Oh, I've just realised this gauntlet is basically boobsaxes vs. lances and a stray Palla.

Edited by Vaximillian

Gee, I wonder who I'm going to support.

I'm going to support Minerva but I'm almost entirely sure that she'll get annihilated if she goes up against Camilla....and I have a feeling they'll be facing off in the first round. If she's up against Cherche or Beruka at first though, we might have a shot.

Not getting my hopes up about anyone but Camilla winning. Unless there's enough anti-Camilla people and they coalesce around one candidate in particular.

7 minutes ago, Elieson said:

I want your luck. You don't know how much I need Catira!

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I love my Catria, don't trash talk my queen of the skies! I'm only missing Hinoka and Cordelia to complete my pegasus collection.

wyvern banner gib minerva

I'm almost sure she doesn't but we'll have to wait and see.

Nah man, Catria is bae, I'm with you there. I can't represent Cordelia though even if I wanted to, and Hinoka's just a lilbish, so it's totally easier to Go Green. Recycling!

I don't know who to support.  Maybe Minervera since I just pulled one and don't want Camilla to win.  I think its way to early for Nintendo to be doing this gauntlet.  No Jill, Cormag, and Haar which are notably my favorite wyvrens.  Never end up using pegasus knights myself (too squishy), but I imagine theres some important ones missing there too.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Oh you're one of those "Play for the feathers and not the glory" people

Wuss

8 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Glory is only for my favorites like Ephraim, but with these heroes, oh well rather take what you can, in the name of the Fang.

OH BOY, I WONDER WHO COULD POSSIBLY WIN

i fucking love minerva she's easily my favorite flier in the series so i'll definitely try to summon her here

but fuck i want those feathers so i think i'm just gonna pick camilla

Edited by unique

5 minutes ago, Hardy said:

Glory is only for my favorites like Ephraim, but with these heroes, oh well rather take what you can, in the name of the Fang.

If there was a black fang voting gauntlet, who would they go up against? 

1 minute ago, unique said:

but fuck i want those feathers so i think i'm just gonna pick camilla

You better join team Mineral if you know what's good for you

On these I just go for my favorite even if I don't have them so I am going team Minerva, I wish Jill was in this since she is my favorite flying unit.  I will try to summon Minerva but I don't think I will pull her.

Ugh not sure whether I should support Minerva or Camilla.

For Camilla: Using her Spring version won't give bonus points during the gauntlet I'm guessing?

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

If there was a black fang voting gauntlet, who would they go up against? 

How about Greil Mercenaries, don't you think so?

Edited by Hardy

Oh, cool. I hope this will start soon, if they do the orb rewards like last time I could really use them.

Either between Camilla and Minerva.
I'll probably go with Camilla despite liking both cause I think she gets too much crap, or somethingm and I enjoy her, so.

RIP Subaki , he's going to get blasted out of the water. Poor guy. Hope he's at least masochistic.

1 minute ago, hunty said:

Ugh not sure whether I should support Minerva or Camilla.

For Camilla: Using her Spring version won't give bonus points during the gauntlet I'm guessing?

1st Join team Minerva Unless you want to be corrupted

2nd I don't think so, otherwise were going to get thwomped no matter who we choose

2 minutes ago, Hardy said:

How about Greil Mercenaries, don't you think?

That sounds pretty nasty. I sure hope they do something like this too!

3 minutes ago, Hardy said:

How about Greil Mercenaries, don't you think so?

That's not a contest, that's a curbstomp. Unless you don't include Ike which defeats the purpose of featuring the Greils.

Edited by Vaximillian

Either Camilla or Cordelia will win this one, no doubt. *rolls eyes*

I like both classes, but Pegasus knights are one of my favorites along with cavalier knights, so I have to team with that side. I'll go team Hinoka first because she's underappreciated, imo. We don't get tomboy Peg knight girls much at all. The only other one I can think of is Tanith and she didn't have that big a role. Hinoka is more notable.

*sees people betraying Minerva for 1,500 Feathers at most*

You people disgust me.

Edit: On a more serious note, I'm a bit disappointed there's not more variety in where they're pulling the characters from. There's 4 Fates characters, 2 Awakening characters, and 2 Akaenia characters. I kinda wish they had done 2 characters from FE6/7. Not like they couldn't since Shanna, Florina, and Narcian are all in the game.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That's not a contest, that's a curbstomp. Unless you don't include Ike which defeats the purpose of featuring the Greils

I do hope Ike will be there, that's the honor of the Fang to challenge him. No matter how bad the stomp will be.

6 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

*sees people betraying Minerva for 1,500 Feathers at most*

You people disgust me.

It's not worth it. Especially when the final round is 3,000 feathers at max and it's hard to climb ranks in a more popular team. Thinking about it, I might change my mind if I notice Cordelia steamrolling her opponents.