Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, salinea said:

Yay, new opportunity to waste Orbs in trying to pull Minerva!

I like everyone so I'll probably do strategic supports for more feathers...

Or just support Minerva until she loses

2 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Just about everyone's a female in this gauntlet though, so no one's at an unfair advantage for gender reasons (except Subaki. Rest in peace)

Subaki is pretty much to going to set the new low for gauntlet scores. Alfonsites rejoice, you need not feel ashamed anymore.

Edited by r4v1sh

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Or just support Minerva until she loses

That's my intention. If (and that's a big if) Palla survives longer than Minerva, I'll hop over to her.

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Hmm so I guess you really want those feathers huh? Meanwhile I'm still sitting on 33,000 feathers. I can throw away feathers at this point!

Feathers! One for you! One for you! Everyone gets a feather!

Edited

Hide contents

Psh, As if!

I keep forgetting Cherche is in the gauntlet She's probably gonna get Chop-Suey'd too.

Well 33K Feathers is still only enough for one promotion.  I have a mildly positive opinion of everyone in the gauntlet, so I'd be fine supporting anybody.  Poor Subaki, he's the only guy in the tournament.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well 33K Feathers is still only enough for one promotion.  I have a mildly positive opinion of everyone in the gauntlet, so I'd be fine supporting anybody.  Poor Subaki, he's the only guy in the tournament.

Poor guy?

He gets 7 chicks to himself.

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

#GirlPower

Once the twitter questions end, I'll have enough for 2 at once. I also 4 starred bartre, Sophia, and Michalis recently so really I should have 40,000 right now lol.

What to do . . . . . . . . 

1 minute ago, TheNiddo said:

Poor guy?

He gets 7 chicks to himself.

Seeing as how he'll get murdered right at the beginning, I don't think he'll be getting any chicks to himself.

I'm glad we're getting a wyvern banner.  My only five star green is Nino who I had to promote so this is a good chance to get more.   For the bracket I'll most likely support either Beruka or Cherche and when they're out go over to whoever is going to win (probably Camilla or Cordelia).

Here's a thought. The previous Gauntlet was accompanied by a Xenologue that was composed of a single map featuring six out of that Gauntlet's eight characters as enemies. However, the two characters that competed in the Gauntlet and yet didn't appear as enemies were Alfonse and Sharena so it makes perfect sense that they didn't appear. But this gauntlet has no such excuse. Does that mean that this Xenologue will be composed of a single map with eight enemies?

...Though, if that actually happens then I hope that at least some of them will get Iote's Shield slapped onto them. At least on the Lunatic difficulty.

I just wish they'd do something to encourage against bandwagoning. We're never going to get a competitive gauntlet unless they do, because everyone will just pair with the "supposed winner" and do nothing.

As for who I'll go with, Hinoka and Beruka are my favorites between the two sides so I'll choose one of them eventually.

Just now, RedEyedDrake said:

Here's a thought. The previous Gauntlet was accompanied by a Xenologue that was composed of a single map featuring six out of that Gauntlet's eight characters as enemies. However, the two characters that competed in the Gauntlet and yet didn't appear as enemies were Alfonse and Sharena so it makes perfect sense that they didn't appear. But this gauntlet has no such excuse. Does that mean that this Xenologue will be composed of a single map with eight enemies?

...Though, if that actually happens then I hope that at least some of them will get Iote's Shield slapped onto them. At least on the Lunatic difficulty.

I doubt that. Chances are it would be expanded to another map or two in that case.

11 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I just wish they'd do something to encourage against bandwagoning. We're never going to get a competitive gauntlet unless they do, because everyone will just pair with the "supposed winner" and do nothing.

As for who I'll go with, Hinoka and Beruka are my favorites between the two sides so I'll choose one of them eventually.

Anything that would detract from bandwagoning the apparent most popular would instead make people try to bandwagon the apparent least popular.  The only way to negate both would be to have no prizes whatsoever beyond mere participation, at which point it becomes a relatively useless feature.

I'm planning on joining Team Cordelia despite the fact that she's more likely going to lose against Camilla. Not only do I actually have a Cordelia for the score bonus but I like her a lot more than I like Camilla. Plus, she's the most likely out of the Pegasus Knight participants to reach the final round assuming the matchups are going to be set up much like how the previous Voting Gauntlet was set up (heroes of each faction duke it out among themselves to decide on a rep on each faction for the final round) and based on the results of the Heroes poll.

Edited by Roflolxp54

It's Battle of the Moms, Cordelia vs Camilla.  Negligence vs Smothering.  Which is the better parenting style?

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's Battle of the Moms, Cordelia vs Camilla.  Negligence vs Smothering.  Which is the better parenting style?

The only thing we're missing is abuse and rotting/spoiling. Then it'll be a party!

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

The only thing we're missing is abuse and rotting/spoiling. Then it'll be a party!

For abuse, we could always bring in Garon.

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

For abuse, we could always bring in Garon.

Or, if you want a flying asshole, Travant is always a good contestant. I'd say that whole "your daughter tries to kill you, your other son knocks her out" thing qualifies as abuse somewhere, right? 

33 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

Well, I'll be siding with Palla until she loses, then hop over to the likely winner for feathers I guess... I really don't want to vote for Camilla though ):

You and me both.

But unhappy times are yet upon us! And us, noblemen and noblewomen of Macedon shall stand. If there is even the smallest chance to win during the battle against the great trollop, we shall take it!

Well, I'm going with Beruka from the start, since I like her possibly a little more than Camilla... Also, Camilla won't grant me the decency of coming to me in a bunny costume so F her... But Camilla is Camilla, so...

But real talk, to people saying they hope Camilla won't be Lucina 2.0, I think that's a futile wish. Awakening and Fates are the more popular games of the series, because there are people just without the effort or wish to play the previous games in the series. Also... Camilla. I don't think it's something we can really fight. I don't really know if it's an issue with the choices, because I feel like they'll always be that one obviously popular character, unless you make it a gauntlet of lesser known/not popular characters... and I doubt that would be as successful or competitive.

In any case, I expect Subaki out in the first round, not because he's a guy, but just 'cause he sucks.

But yeah... Beruka hype!

Edited by Frenzify

1 minute ago, Frenzify said:

Well, I'm going with Beruka from the start, since I like her possibly more than Camilla... But Camilla is Camilla, so...

But real talk, to people saying they hope Camilla won't be Lucina 2.0, I think that's a futile wish. Awakening and Fates are the more popular games of the series, because there are people just without the effort or wish to play the previous games in the series. Also... Camilla. I don't think it's something we can really fight. I don't really know if it's an issue with the choices, because I feel like they'll always be that one obviously popular character, unless you make it a gauntlet of lesser known/not popular characters... and I doubt that would be as successful or competitive.

In any case, I expect Subaki out in the first round, not because he's a guy, but just 'cause he sucks.

But yeah... Beruka hype!

And least he sucks perfectly.... Gods now that I type it out it sounds so wrong >__<

My coin toss has dictated that I choose Subaki, runner up Camilla ;__;

RIP