Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

8 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

For those of us who don't have every build of every character memorized, is that good or bad or what?

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Quick riposte isn't bad but it overlaps with his weapon

Goad armor is ....... questionable. Especially for your teammates, since its impossible to have a viable armor team to take into the gauntlet

Quick Riposte 2 on Hector. When he has Armads already.

Oh yeah, Goad Armor instead of Spur Atk too. Good catch.

Edited by MrSmokestack

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile I keep getting this Fury 2, renewal 2 selena at 5 stars. Literally a psychopath. Making my own OP selena is getting more and more tempting

312,500 gets me 397

I can't seem to win any gauntlet battles. At least until the game pairs me up with this insanely powerful Nino.
This Nino has Iceberg, Fury, and Desperation (she also had hone Atk but meh). And oh dear does this combo one round KOs nearly anyone.

I checked my friends list cause apparently the game isn't allowing me to request to be friends with this genius. And then I realize it was @Arcanite.
Holy crap. You sir, are brilliant (and a monster).

30 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

For those of us who don't have every build of every character memorized, is that good or bad or what?

Hector already has Quick Riposte automatically because his weapon comes with it. So this person's Hector basically doesn't have a B-skill, and they wasted SP (and a character) to teach Hector Quick Riposte for no reason whatsoever. 

11 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I seem to be getting a surprising amount of Camillas...on team Minerva.

Yeah. I've been facing a lot of Camillas. And I'm on team Camilla.

By the way, many thanks for some Jenn - that I'm pretty sure is from Serenes. I've been using his Carrot!Xander every third round of the battles and it made my life much easier. That character is a monster (I've been pulling either him or one of a couple of Hectors. So theres only three ppl going Camllila in my friends list).

12 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I can't seem to win any gauntlet battles. At least until the game pairs me up with this insanely powerful Nino.
This Nino has Iceberg, Fury, and Desperation (she also had hone Atk but meh). And oh dear does this combo one round KOs nearly anyone.

I checked my friends list cause apparently the game isn't allowing me to request to be friends with this genius. And then I realize it was @Arcanite.

My matchups in this gauntlet have been pretty easy. I'm thinking the system really punishes you for having high BST. I'm going with a 40+ 4*Camilla and I'm seeing a lot of healers and low-leveled characters on the enemy teams. In the first gauntlet I played with 5*Nowi and oh boy... there were so many fully leveled Hectors and Takutrash I had an urge to scream.

Edited by r4v1sh

Just now, Astellius said:

Tangential, since she's my front character, so perhaps she'll serve my friends better.

310,100 gets me 534.

Yeah that makes sense.

You're right underneath me ;)

49 minutes ago, Falcom said:

And then I realize it was @Arcanite.

Heh heh heh

The cinnamon roll is quite a monster eh? It's a typical build but she's also +atk so that helps too 

Score of 211,900 fell down to rank 2,745 on team Minerva; total score of 342,200 with total rank 6,105 with only five flags to go in three hours and a half.

Sucks to not have a bonus actually.

Camilla at 16.2 billion, Minerva at 3.9 billion. Wow. Add new rewards Nintendo/IS/whoever.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Score of 211,900 fell down to rank 2,745 on team Minerva; total score of 342,200 with total rank 6,105 with only five flags to go in three hours and a half.

Camilla at 16.2 billion, Minerva at 3.9 billion. Wow. Add new rewards Nintendo/IS/whoever.

They tracked overall votes for the last gauntlet, so I'm surprised to see that they're not doing that again this time around. I'm genuinely curious as to whether or not we hit something crazy like 60 billion votes this time around.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That's already 20 billion, and there's still 24 hours left. I'd be glad to receive 30-40 orbs for our efforts.

Much high scores, everyone. Meanwhile, here I am with only 51,200 at a much lower rank than usual at 24,468

Needless to say, I had a rough start this round, but I do still have 600 flags remaining, if that means anything

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

They tracked overall votes for the last gauntlet, so I'm surprised to see that they're not doing that again this time around. I'm genuinely curious as to whether or not we hit something crazy like 60 billion votes this time around.

They did track overall votes for the last gauntlet, but they at least posted the numbers after each round on the bulletin board and probably on twitter. Now they're silent.

I hope for a really nice surprise (and a great banner to spend them orbs on).

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Much high scores, everyone. Meanwhile, here I am with only 51,200 at a much lower rank than usual at 24,468

Needless to say, I had a rough start this round, but I do still have 600 flags remaining, if that means anything

Don't worry, my good friend. You're in the same spot as me. I'm going slow and nice and steady while spending all the flags I have (saved 500 flags before the final round).

I already gained 4800 feathers as of the 2nd round. It won't be a surprise if we get quite less for the final round. Till then, I will keep fighting for Macedon till the very end!

Edited by Lyrai

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

We're at about 47.3 billion votes for the whole gauntlet. It's possible we might surpass 60 billion, if Camilla amasses as many points tomorrow as she did today.

For comparison, the last gauntlet had about 45.3 billion votes total.

All I can hope is that the banner character I want comes up when the time comes to spend those orbs. I'm confident she will, but after someone forgot to add her in the set, I'm worried...

Spoiler

"Innes, Joshua, L'Arachel, and... oh, I don't know... Knoll, maybe?"

And then I'll come back and stomp Camilla, blue-against-green be damned.

11 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

Don't worry, my good friend. You're in the same spot as me. I'm going slow and nice and steady while spending all the flags I have (saved 500 flags before the final round).

I already gained 4800 feathers as of the 2nd round. It won't be a surprise if we get quite less for the final round.

Thats true, but it also begs the question of whether its even possible to rank high in EVERY round. In the first, the highest I ever got to was 275, before dropping back to 826. 2nd round, I trailed a bit and ended at 1,723. Mind you that I go full out every round, without holding back (for better or worse). Not in the sense that I splurge it all at once, just that even while trying to pace myself, I always end up running out eventually

I suppose I shouldn't complain, considering the total amount of feathers earned from this, but considering how the only time I can ever gain over 20K was due to the gauntlet rewards.... I can't help but feel a little stingy for it

Edited by Motendra

21 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Dang that stinks 

Mena while 312.6 k gets me 507

2 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

It's hard to say. Comparing their scores is not quite a fair trade since there are more flags this go around and less popular contenders. Lucina had stiffer competition even if it did not amount to much.

Oh sorry, I was talking about how both Lucina and Camilla have a lot more votes compared to their adversaries since the difference is too big.

But I think it could really be interesting, if after 8 gauntlets, we have the 8 winners fight each others just to see who is the most loved between them

Edited by SniperGYS