Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

Just now, Falcom said:

You're gonna jinx it.

Good job. For me, I've saved my flags for the inevitable battle between us and Camilla. Wish me luck. We're hoping to pressure Camilla to waste some flags!

I'll see if I can get my friend who is on team Camilla to waste flags.  I know he didn't use any last time because they were so far ahead. I know I'm going to jynx it.  This always happens to me.  My rank will skyrocket to over 5,000

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably join the winner of the Subaki/Beruka fight since they're the only characters from the gauntlet focus that decided to grace me with their 5* versions. As for the final round, Minerva continually eludes me and I own a 5* Camilla. If I get a Minerva in my next summon (IIRC, we're getting the quiz rewards tomorrow), I'll definitely join her, but if she continues to snob me, I may very well join team Camilla since I at least have her (and considering I used a lot of my flags this round, I'll need the boost from owning the character to increase my ranking).

4 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

...hmm... meaning what, then...? That we should be spending more feathers in the lower rounds? Welp... It'd be too late for me in this round, in any case lol.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Do tell me how many feathers you manage to grab with your wait till finals strategy, though. I'm going to dump everything every round and we can compare notes, feather wise.

6 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Yeah, that's what I meant. Do tell me how many feathers you manage to grab with your wait till finals strategy, though. I'm going to dump everything every round and we can compare notes, feather wise.

Eh, sure why not? Since you said something I was thinking of changing tactics next round, but I'll stick with my current strategy for the sake of science.

EDIT: after I do my last battle of the round in a moment or so, my score will be 3500. Not sure how I'm ranked as my thing hasn't been updating and letting me see. Flag count is 1110.

Edited by BANRYU

@Astellius Something about the name "Kiran" just irks me. Why is there so many of that name, same goes for "エクラ".

Is it a default name for when no name was entered before entering the game?

Finished my last battle of the round with 120,560 points (50 flags remaining), which puts me at 386 in Subaki's army as of the last update.  Unless a bunch of people decide to 200 flags last second I don't anticipate to fall out of the top 1k. 

1 minute ago, Lyrai said:

@Astellius Something about the name "Kiran" just irks me. Why is there so many of that name, same goes for "エクラ".

Yup it really annoys me 

I only have one Kiran friend

3 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

Yes, Kiran is just the like the Robin, Corrin, or Kris of Heroes

Edited by Anime27Arts

I kept my character's name as Kiran, because if I don't hate it and I don't care enough to change it then it's staying.

Right now, I have time to get in one more match before the round is over.

Gonna wait til the last 2 minutes before I attack one last time.

EDIT: Seems like Subaki won.

Edited by Falcom

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I kept my character's name as Kiran, because if I don't hate it and I don't care enough to change it then it's staying.

Mm... I respect your choice, but in my personal opinion, I couldn't do things like "wow, this guy beat me good. Kiran, huh? I'll remember him." in my head because there's too many of him for me to remember the name.

To put simply, I can't make a distinction between this Kiran over that Kiran and the list goes on. :unsure:

... or... maybe that's the point too... to stay anonymous.

Edited by Lyrai

Just now, Vaximillian said:

First round is about to end! Are you excited?

Well, not exactly, because then the voting gauntlet's closed for a few hours and we're left with nothing to do for now while we await results. :>_<:

6 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

... or... maybe that's the point too... to stay anonymous.

I don't like attention.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

I don't like attention.

I'll assume everyone with the name Kiran or エクラ to be intentionally anonymous people then, if you don't mind. :^_^:

27 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Personally I change the name away from Kiran on any account I care about.

2 reasons, really:

1, It shows that you cared enough to actually change your name, something a surprisingly large amount of people don't. Edit: A few people are like you, of course, and either like the name enough or prefer not to change from the default name, but we can't tell intent behind a screen.

2, The point of a name is for other people to use them, so something unique or at least distinctive is usually helpful.

This is pretty much why I always get an avatar up on an image board ASAP, so people can tell who you are easily.

Edited by DehNutCase

So team Minerva won her bracket. Palla did put up a good fight still.

I got 2,500 feathers for rank 838 and additional 500 feathers for the win.

Other winners are Camilla, Cordelia, and Subaki, I suppose?

Just now, Cossack>Cavalier said:

Send me 19k and you can have an even 20,000! Sounds much better, no?

2 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Just send a 5* home, kappa.

Reveal hidden contents

Any sentence with kappa in it probably shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Maybe if it was Saturday and I've had one too many Smirnoffs to drink, which I don't.

Just now, Lyrai said:

The feathers are distributed! I'm at #3958 for Team Minerva, and got 2600 feathers with 300 flags remaining.

Nice!

Anywho, you know us robots, recharging batteries and what not. See you guys about 4-5 hours after round 2 starts!

Somehow I managed rank 1905 in Camilla's troops. 2600 feathers for me, and a fresh start on flags.

Edit: Will probably be a bit more comservative in hopes of a big payout in round 3.

Edited by Suichimo

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Astellius, Sharenas must keep together! Sent a request. Your username there being Kiran isn't very descriptive though.

Man, friend list limit is too tight. 50 is nothing.

Robert? Accepted!

6 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yup it really annoys me 

I only have one Kiran friend

Yeah, it's the default name. And, yeah, I know it's not a particularly great one unlike Astellius, which is great beyond belief. I'm not a huge fan of default names in the first place. I didn't particularly WANT the name of Kiran, but the game wouldn't accept the input of another name at the start, and it won't let me change it now. (Yes, I know the game has the technical option of changing the name, it just doesn't let me do it.) This might be due to software/hardware difficulties, because I play this on my computer with an emulator. Or, quite possibly, the universe is conspiring against me!

At least it lets me know who my REAL friends are! Like JohnTheTuna, whoever that is! We've been friends since the beginning! There's also Raytang, and SkildAlfonse! All really great people who I've never met or talked to or interacted with except for beating them in the arena once, but they sometimes *sniff* send their subordinates to say hi because they care so much!