Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

I honestly don't find you annoying, I think its refreshing to see someone supporting their team as much as you do.  If we go by in game logic, you would be recruiting enemy units left and right.

*Plays Comrades*

Spoiler

...Together We Ride is the summoning theme. Plus, there were Sacred Stones characters in the first one, and if I could, I'd be smashing everything in reach with a Tana, so...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I honestly don't find you annoying, I think its refreshing to see someone supporting their team as much as you do.  If we go by in game logic, you would be recruiting enemy units left and right.

If Florina was here, I don't think I could control myself, either.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Want a slice of watermelon? I don't remember if Tsubaki is going against Minerva next round, but either way maybe you should take a slice so you can get ready to stomp team Tsubaki or something.

No joke, have you ever had watermelon juice? It's literally one of the greatest things on the planet.

Anyway, I'm already eating so I'm not so sure how well watermelon will agree with my stomach. But maybe I'll have some for desert LOL

4 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Thanks a lot! Maybe you don't find me annoying but I don't want to get reported or anything so I'll just play it safe.

Spoiler

Until round 2 anyway

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

30 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Thats funny. With all the Minerva's I'm seeing, I've yet to actually get one. That being said, I should prolly get back into teh fray. Its been a few hours...

She hasnt shown for me yet, but I'll be on teh look for her!

Gosh, we are in the same situation right now! I'm on the lookout for Minerva as well!

One hour left before the round ends, by the way~

1 minute ago, Lyrai said:

Gosh, we are in the same situation right now! I'm on the lookout for Minerva as well!

So ready for those feathers. I'll have 40k just for the fudge of it.

...Camilla's halfway to ten thousand million on her own. And I was worried that that goal was too high.

I hope we get the orbs before the Spring banner ends...

5 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

Looks like Cordelia won't break 1 billion. Disappointing.

It just means team Cordelia members are saving flags for the hopeless boss battle that comes next

1 minute ago, Seafarer said:

...Camilla's halfway to ten thousand million on her own. And I was worried that that goal was too high.

I hope we get the orbs before the Spring banner ends...

Nah, that's not what they did the last time. They made sure they waited until after the banner to hand out orbs!

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

It just means team Cordelia members are saving flags for the hopeless boss battle that comes next

Yeah that's what I said. They may as well just not spend any flags and join Team Minerva for the final countdown.

Just now, Arcanite said:

Nah, that's not what they did the last time. They made sure they waited until after the banner to hand out orbs!

Alas. No Camilla for me, then. ;_;

Just now, Arcanite said:

Yeah that's what I said. They may as well just not spend any flags and join Team Minerva for the final countdown.

Or they're going to burn them all trying to take down Camilla on their own.

So, I've seen as many Camillas on Team Hinoka (okay, only one, and that was a Bunny Camilla, but still) as I have Hinokas. In fact, I've seen more Hinokas on Team Camilla (okay, only two, but still) than I have on Team Hinoka. I don't understand this.
Also, looks like Hinoka has no chance of victory. At least I'll get 2,500 feathers out of burning all my flags on her, so it wasn't a complete waste.

Also, Arcanite convinced me: I'm joining Minerva after Hinoka loses (so, soon). Hopefully she'll win the next one too (...she's not against Camilla yet, is she?).
I'll put my Catria in the you-may-get-this-unit slot too, since the Whitewings should reunite after Palla's loss, and Catria's the only one I bothered to train (one of these days I'll train up Palla, and maybe Est).

28 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Motendra, I've been pulling for Minerva in the wyvern banner. Got Minerva the wyvern, not Minerva the rider. Also, sent you a request.

@Lyrai, sent you a request too.

SAME. This is my 4th Cherche thus far. But I can't complain, cause she was my fav female unit in Awakwning and I'd have went to her side, were it not for OG's

Just now, Lyrai said:

I want the entire family!

Looks like my ranking went down to 1635. I went and splurged my flags yesterday and struggled to save them today. I'll try to save up on round 2

I tried to summon Minerva and Hinoka since they're the only characters in this gauntlet that I don't own, but all I got for my troubles were a 5* Subaki and 5* Beruka (even a Camilla would have been fine since I could have fed her to Cherche to get Brave Axe+).

Quick question, because I've never been on a winning team and still won't be this round, if you move to the next round, does it restart your ranking in the army or do you start out ranked at the same place despite it being a new round?

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Nope, throwing them all at Camilla next round.

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

Quick question, because I've never been on a winning team and still won't be this round, if you move to the next round, does it restart your ranking in the army or do you start out ranked at the same place despite it being a new round?

I'm pretty sure it goes back to 0, which is part of why people recommend keeping your flag for the last round to make it easier to place high. 

Just now, LuxSpes said:

I'm pretty sure it goes back to 0, which is part of why people recommend keeping your flag for the last round to make it easier to place high. 

Alright thank you! I did blow a lot this round because I wanted Cherche to at least get some points, and its got me at 89th right now, so unless something drastic happens in the next 36 minutes I'd say my rank is safe.

Meanwhile... I've spent 0 flags so far haha ;; I'm aimin' for the top in the final round heh

Edited by BANRYU

3 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Alright thank you! I did blow a lot this round because I wanted Cherche to at least get some points, and its got me at 89th right now, so unless something drastic happens in the next 36 minutes I'd say my rank is safe.

You're gonna jinx it.

Good job. For me, I've saved my flags for the inevitable battle between us and Camilla. Wish me luck. We're hoping to pressure Camilla to waste some flags!

2 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Meanwhile... I've spent 0 flags so far haha ;; I'm aimin' for the top in the final round heh

IRRC they changed the feather rewards for the final round to be only 1k more @ the highest rank level for the final level, compared to other rounds.

I think they have a list in the announcement board.

Edit: Yeah, I just checked. Rank rewards are same round 1 & 2, and for the last round, you get 1k more feathers for the same rank if you're above 30k in rank.

Edited by DehNutCase

3 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

IRRC they changed the feather rewards for the final round to be only 1k more @ the highest rank level for the final level, compared to other rounds.

...hmm... meaning what, then...? That we should be spending more feathers in the lower rounds? Welp... It'd be too late for me in this round, in any case lol.

Edited by BANRYU

56 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Motendra, I've been pulling for Minerva in the wyvern banner. Got Minerva the wyvern, not Minerva the rider. Also, sent you a request.

@Lyrai, sent you a request too.

You, and other Minerva supporters (or really anyone), can send me a request at 8608857766. Or don't. It's not like I WANT other Minerva fans to friend me or anything. *TSUN*

58 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Well, I'm happy you liked her! It definitely sets mine apart from the rest of the YOLO variants, lol. Make her feel more unique, more "mine" but minerva is all mine none of you can have her

I was actually worried that people would be disappointed to team with her, so this makes me happy to hear - I hope she can help everyone to victory! For Macedon!

(As an aside, I also gave her Iote's shield as a throwback to the games themselves, as she has to "beat" her brother to get it :p)

You've definitely put a lot of work into your Minerva! She has a lot of great skills, and can serve well both as an offensive unit and as a passive one. I'm totally jelly. Don't see how people can be disappointed in getting her, since she's both great on the offense and as support. Your Minerva is totally OP, and it's pretty sweet just to get to use one of my favorite characters with a fully decked out skill set like that.

The only 5-star character I have who has enough SP to create a full set of skills like that is Roy, he was my first 5-star character... I like Roy well enough, but he's not great. In Binding Blade, he was fully likeable (but not loveable). ...Hey, want to trade characters? My Roy for your Minerva?

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

Thats funny. With all the Minerva's I'm seeing, I've yet to actually get one. That being said, I should prolly get back into teh fray. Its been a few hours...

She hasnt shown for me yet, but I'll be on teh look for her!

I've been getting plenty of Minerva's, I long for one I can call my own... (that isn't Cherche's friggin' dragon!)

Spoiler

Cherche's dragon is cool tho. So is Cherche.